Jump to topic:

Who is your celebrity crush?

Beverlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 9:39:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Will you tell who your celebrity crush is? Mine is TOTALLY Ronda Rousey right now... This is her in a video. She's the one not getting her arm torn nearly off:
http://youtu.be...
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 10:03:33 PM
Robert Pattinson (forever)
Rupert Grint ( Too adorable. I love his personality, forrealz)
That girl in ' New Girl'- Zoey something? She looks like Katie Perry. I can stare at her for hours in a non creepy way.
Beverlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 10:12:38 PM
At 11/11/2013 10:03:33 PM, Cermank wrote:
Robert Pattinson (forever)
Rupert Grint ( Too adorable. I love his personality, forrealz)
That girl in ' New Girl'- Zoey something? She looks like Katie Perry. I can stare at her for hours in a non creepy way.

Zooey Deschanel!! She was in 500 days of summer, too! That movie is a masterpiece!
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 10:14:33 PM
Nina Dobrev... oh yes
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 11:46:25 PM
Meghan Markle , though I feel like I'm missing someone
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 7:10:46 AM
I find myself sorely lacking in any real celebrity interest or any interest at all for that matter. Doctor Who's "Impossible Girl" Jenna-Louise Coleman has some allure to her though, possibly just because of that title and the role she plays in Doctor Who. Sucker for ideas, ya know?
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 7:50:11 AM
Jennifer Love-Hewitt.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 8:59:32 AM
Ron Weasley might be the next Doctor Who, that's like the funniest thing I've ever heard!!

I was half convinced the girl who played Ginny Weasley was the one playing Amelia Pond too for a while.
Beverlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 6:19:58 PM
At 11/12/2013 7:50:11 AM, ClassicRobert wrote:
Jennifer Love-Hewitt.

She's awesome - like Denice Richards sister... Who is like Emily Didonado's sister.... Who is heart stopping! She has seriously got like the perfect face. (Emily Dodonado is the Victoria's Secret model... And used to work for Maybellene. You KNOW her!)

TRIVIA: did you know that she has a real bad lazy eye that will barely turn to one side? That is why nearly all of her pictures are all from the same two or three angles.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 6:49:10 PM
At 11/11/2013 11:54:02 PM, YYW wrote:
Blake McIver Ewing is kind of cute, now that he's a go-go boy...

Lel I can't remember where I remember him from exactly. Not Full House....I hate not knowing.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Beverlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 7:24:15 PM
At 11/12/2013 6:49:10 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 11/11/2013 11:54:02 PM, YYW wrote:
Blake McIver Ewing is kind of cute, now that he's a go-go boy...

Lel I can't remember where I remember him from exactly. Not Full House....I hate not knowing.

He WAS in Full House for a while, tho!
Beverlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 7:31:01 PM
At 11/12/2013 6:57:17 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 11/11/2013 10:14:33 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Nina Dobrev... oh yes

NINA DOBREV!

She is the whole reason I like vampires... Lol.

But here is ole Guy in Full House:

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 7:37:38 PM
At 11/12/2013 6:57:17 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 11/11/2013 10:14:33 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Nina Dobrev... oh yes

NINA DOBREV!
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 8:14:02 PM
At 11/12/2013 6:19:58 PM, Beverlee wrote:
At 11/12/2013 7:50:11 AM, ClassicRobert wrote:
Jennifer Love-Hewitt.

She's awesome - like Denice Richards sister... Who is like Emily Didonado's sister.... Who is heart stopping! She has seriously got like the perfect face. (Emily Dodonado is the Victoria's Secret model... And used to work for Maybellene. You KNOW her!)

TRIVIA: did you know that she has a real bad lazy eye that will barely turn to one side? That is why nearly all of her pictures are all from the same two or three angles.

Just looked up Emily Didonado... wow.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 9:27:34 PM
Kate Upton was the other one.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2013 7:12:23 AM
I used to like Beyonce... other than that I don't really go for celebrities...
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2013 10:32:38 AM
At 11/12/2013 9:27:34 PM, lewis20 wrote:
Kate Upton was the other one.

I'm definitely going to second that.

Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2013 2:49:23 PM
Omg the actor that played Thor. Loki is hot too but I prefer Thor. My boyfriend and i have a deal that I get Thor and he gets Loki because otherwise it'd be a fight to the death for one of them and I don't want to have to kill my boyfriend, I like having him around.
Beverlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 2:22:22 PM
At 11/13/2013 2:49:23 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Omg the actor that played Thor. Loki is hot too but I prefer Thor. My boyfriend and i have a deal that I get Thor and he gets Loki because otherwise it'd be a fight to the death for one of them and I don't want to have to kill my boyfriend, I like having him around.

Yeah Chris Hemsworth is cute. I think that the idea of that movie was incredibly romantic (that a mighty thunder god might need a mortal guide to learn how to wear clothes and go to a diner)... I wish they had played up that angle more. I think it would have been wonderful if Thor had been an action fantasy romantic comedy like "Splash" or "Crocodile Dundee." Like keep the smashing, tho
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 2:34:31 PM
At 11/11/2013 9:39:14 PM, Beverlee wrote:
Will you tell who your celebrity crush is? Mine is TOTALLY Ronda Rousey right now... This is her in a video. She's the one not getting her arm torn nearly off:

I just watched that video and O my God.
Beverlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 2:46:13 PM
At 11/15/2013 2:34:31 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:

I KNOW right??? Isn't she awesome??

Or did you mean how she tried to tear that girls arm off? Lol... She keeps bending people elbows out like that. That's like the third time she did that. But she does it in a way that makes it look better than it probably is. The crippling pain tho.
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 5:07:18 PM
At 11/15/2013 2:46:13 PM, Beverlee wrote:

Or did you mean how she tried to tear that girls arm off? Lol... She keeps bending people elbows out like that. That's like the third time she did that. But she does it in a way that makes it look better than it probably is. The crippling pain tho.

I don't get off on seeing limbs in horrifically unnatural angles. Others may differ.
Beverlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 5:51:57 PM
At 11/15/2013 5:07:18 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:

I don't get off on seeing limbs in horrifically unnatural angles. Others may differ.

It's not THAT silly! It's the talent - skill is incredibly attractive. Think of it like any other prize fighter that is good at their job, like Mike Tyson. Mike Tyson is a strange and grotesque person, but he was a phenom as a boxer. Because he was good at what he did. It's just the SKILL possessed by such an attractive person that makes someone really amazing to me.

In this case, chick just happens to be able to twist peoples arms off. That is something she can do better than most people, so she decided to make a living off of her unique talent. So we saw her breaking Miesha Tates' arm pretty bad, here she is tearing Julia Budds elbow out of it's socket:

If you want to see her actually trying hard, you have to watch her spar... with a man.

This is a little more serious of a workout, with a man that that has about a foot height and reach advantage, and outweighs her with maybe 100 pounds of muscle:

omg... that is just an awesome chick right there.

BUT I can understand if the cagefighting is too intense. If so, check out this girl, named Gabriella. She plays guitar so beautifully that it almost makes me cry watching her. She is world-famous for her percussive use of rhythm backing: This isn't a pretty song, but how can it not break your heart? She is not only keeping a rhythm for Rodrigo (her partner), but she is also providing percussion:

Or this girl ripping a note-for-note perfect cover of "Eruption:"
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 5:55:27 PM
At 11/15/2013 5:51:57 PM, Beverlee wrote:

It's not THAT silly! It's the talent - skill is incredibly attractive. Think of it like any other prize fighter that is good at their job, like Mike Tyson. Mike Tyson is a strange and grotesque person, but he was a phenom as a boxer. Because he was good at what he did. It's just the SKILL possessed by such an attractive person that makes someone really amazing to me.

In this case, chick just happens to be able to twist peoples arms off. That is something she can do better than most people, so she decided to make a living off of her unique talent. So we saw her breaking Miesha Tates' arm pretty bad, here she is tearing Julia Budds elbow out of it's socket:

If you want to see her actually trying hard, you have to watch her spar... with a man.

This is a little more serious of a workout, with a man that that has about a foot height and reach advantage, and outweighs her with maybe 100 pounds of muscle:

BUT I can understand if the cagefighting is too intense. If so, check out this girl, named Gabriella. She plays guitar so beautifully that it almost makes me cry watching her. She is world-famous for her percussive use of rhythm backing: This isn't a pretty song, but how can it not break your heart? She is not only keeping a rhythm for Rodrigo (her partner), but she is also providing percussion:

Nothing less appealing than a girl who could kick you @ss
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 5:55:27 PM
At 11/15/2013 5:51:57 PM, Beverlee wrote:

Nothing less appealing than a girl who could kick you @ss
Beverlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 6:01:55 PM

NINA DOBREV!

Hey Mikal - check out Nina! If you were ever wondering what to say to her if you meet her. Dude. Ask her about yoga!

This clip seriously makes me like Conan!