Jump to topic:

Ever been suspended/expelled?

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2013 2:33:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Don't forget about your suspensions from DDO.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2013 2:44:58 PM
At 11/13/2013 2:33:53 PM, 000ike wrote:
Don't forget about your suspensions from DDO.

Oh, yeah. EM, too.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2013 2:45:56 PM
At 11/13/2013 2:31:20 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Both very funny stories.

Ok come on, don't mention having funny stories without telling them...
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2013 3:04:53 PM
I can't really tell the truth until I've lied my way through the meeting to decide if I'm expelled or not though lol

Basically, I trolled my teacher hardcore and stuck her into an existential crisis by which she started showing movies in class like As Good as it Gets and insisting that I'd grow more cynical with age. I just laughed at her for about 2 weeks straight though, up until a point where she communicated with me that she was getting married, as if she thought sex was all I was after, that I was just self-interested, and then I laughed at her some more.

Then she acted on my troll from like 2 weeks ago in the only way she had left, reporting me to the principal who thinks I'm a legend lol

I've seriously got the funniest life ever. Good guy, though. Not letting a scared little girl take that from me, even if she does bring up the fact that she has a Masters in psychology in doing so. SHE GOT WRECKED LOL
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2013 3:08:20 PM
The time at work I got really drunk at a Christmas party (a fancy one) and tried cracking open my maintenance manager's bald head with a spoon. I didn't hit him hard or anything, it just looked really like an egg in one of those Christmas crown hats, lol. Dude was a d1ckhead.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2013 3:10:48 PM
The formal investigation for that was absolutely hilarious too. I just seem to go through life hilariously and all the right people love me.
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2013 3:19:22 PM
I got suspended in middle school for breaking into a baseball field with some friends and then drawing in the grass with their chalk paint. We got caught was because SOMEONE posted the pictures on facebook. Good times lol.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2013 3:37:51 PM
At 11/13/2013 3:19:22 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
I got suspended in middle school for breaking into a baseball field with some friends and then drawing in the grass with their chalk paint. We got caught was because SOMEONE posted the pictures on facebook. Good times lol.

It wasn't me!!
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2013 3:46:01 PM
Seriously though, my teacher deserved her trolling. This meeting is actually gonna be ridiculous. Like she was pretty much just straight up calling me a liar the whole time and so I let her have some truth >:D

....she was testing my perception one time, having made me sit at the front of the class for once "because I always sit at the back". She went into my peripheral vision and scratched her fanny (her leg really, but that's testing perception, giving the brain room to interpret what it likes) to see what reaction it would get out of me. I stared her straight into the face lol

Another time, for a "spot the liar" game on the internet, she had me take over the computer and she sat back in my spot, just staring at me the whole way through. I mean obvious is obvious there, right? If she can play games she should be able to take them.

And there was a third thing which is really escaping me at the moment and I might need it lol...damn.

And I wouldn't mind only she tried to be friendly and everything after, just with the condition thrown in that I was wrong and that I should be cynical.......I mean, how does that even make sense? Did she want me to take over the world with her or what?

I like her though, we have telepathic conversations which are cool. Sorry, venting. I just got suspended from school! lol Damn what was that third thing.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2013 3:54:56 PM
The woman literally stood right in front of me and scratched her vagina and I'm the one the complaint is filed against.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2013 6:06:05 PM
At 11/13/2013 3:15:40 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Who here would read my autobiography?

If it is filled with things like getting really smashed and trying to crack open your managers' head with a spoon, I'd definitely read it.