Jump to topic:

Why I hate both the NE and SE

Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 6:29:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The NE and SE are both corrupted by puritan histories. While the South was indeed founded by tyrannical puritans, the Northeast, including New York was also founded by puritanical tyrants from England as well. Which would explain why there is so much hatred of tomboys who prefer guy friends and hatred of autistic people in both the Northeast and South. The Midwest and the West are much more superior and accepting and friendly. The only good thing the Northeast ever had was "Seinfeld." That's about it.

And too many extended families in those regions. Nuclear families are better. More accepting.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 6:38:17 PM
At 11/22/2013 6:29:28 PM, Adam2 wrote:
The NE and SE are both corrupted by puritan histories. While the South was indeed founded by tyrannical puritans, the Northeast, including New York was also founded by puritanical tyrants from England as well.

Can you really judge a region by that though? Pretty much anyone living more than about 100 to 150 years ago would've had beliefs or practiced things that we find morally incorrect today. I'm sure those puritans would be tyrannical by our standards, but at the same time they fled England to escape persecution

Which would explain why there is so much hatred of tomboys who prefer guy friends and hatred of autistic people in both the Northeast and South. The Midwest and the West are much more superior and accepting and friendly.

Lol. Ever heard of Southern Hospitality?

The only good thing the Northeast ever had was "Seinfeld." That's about it.

Harvard sucks, Yale sucks, every other Ivy League school sucks, MIT sucks, Boston sucks, NYC sucks, the Atlantic ocean sucks, the trees suck, hmm what else? Yes the NorthEast has NOTHING

And too many extended families in those regions. Nuclear families are better. More accepting.

I don't know about that. Speaking from the perspective of someone who's family all lives on the other side of the country, other than a very small number of relatives extended family had no part in my life, and it's something I've always really regretted. Just a personal perspective though.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 6:50:44 PM
At 11/22/2013 6:38:17 PM, thett3 wrote:
The NE and SE are both corrupted by puritan histories. While the South was indeed founded by tyrannical puritans, the Northeast, including New York was also founded by puritanical tyrants from England as well.

Can you really judge a region by that though? Pretty much anyone living more than about 100 to 150 years ago would've had beliefs or practiced things that we find morally incorrect today. I'm sure those puritans would be tyrannical by our standards, but at the same time they fled England to escape persecution

Which would explain why there is so much hatred of tomboys who prefer guy friends and hatred of autistic people in both the Northeast and South. The Midwest and the West are much more superior and accepting and friendly.

Harvard sucks, Yale sucks, every other Ivy League school sucks, MIT sucks, Boston sucks, NYC sucks, the Atlantic ocean sucks, the trees suck, hmm what else? Yes the NorthEast has NOTHING

I don't know about that. Speaking from the perspective of someone who's family all lives on the other side of the country, other than a very small number of relatives extended family had no part in my life, and it's something I've always really regretted. Just a personal perspective though.

Actually I take it back.
http://www.debate.org...
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 6:54:23 PM
At 11/22/2013 6:38:17 PM, thett3 wrote:

But my favorite thing made on the entire Eastern Seaboard is "Seinfeld." Very funny, with characters you can relate to.