Jump to topic:

Introduce your self, this is just to talk

unheard
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 5:21:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hi, this forum is just to talk. I'm just so bored.
Firstly I'm actually 14 and I'm a girl, my age on my profile is wrong and it won't change. I like netball and hockey. I go to a public school. I live in Australia. My favorite colour is green. I think thats it for now.
Unheard...Getting my view heard
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2013 11:15:39 AM
At 11/26/2013 5:21:07 AM, unheard wrote:
Hi, this forum is just to talk. I'm just so bored.

Hi, and I'm just so bored for this DDO is just to talk. I'm looking for some informative and knowledge based sharing and discussion. I know I'm in a big fault if I expect to find the intellectuals here, yes people here may have some worthy uniqueness and specifications but the problem is they usually lack in performing to their best capacity, even if they are capable rather than expressing their best part they become personal and childish and hence wasted. Poorest part is they don't know that bearing other is what is called the best part.

I hate when people label others with the tags that they would never like to hold for themselves. And hilarious act is they practice the same when they allege others as Troll. Man, why are you replying to a troll then if you are so efficient to sense the trolling?

I believe in the power of respect and dignity.

I'm delegated to seek knowledge.

I love who loves.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
KingDebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2013 5:05:14 AM
Hi, this is a debate site.

At 11/26/2013 5:21:07 AM, unheard wrote:
Hi, this forum is just to talk.
NO! It's to debate too! SLAM! I win on that point.
I'm just so bored.
That's a baseless assertion! SLAM! I win on that point too.
Firstly I'm actually 14
NO! Numbers don't exist physically so they can't type so you're not a number! SLAM!
and I'm a girl, my age on my profile is wrong and it won't change.
It will change, you just don't know how to do it! SLAM!
I like netball and hockey. I go to a public school. I live in Australia. My favorite colour is green.
I hardly see how all that is relevant to the debate resolution and supporting your case! SLAM!
I think thats it for now.
You concede! I win! SLAM!

Anyway, welcome to this friendly debate site. The people here are nice.
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2013 4:03:10 PM
At 11/30/2013 5:05:14 AM, KingDebater wrote:
Hi, this is a debate site.

Not anymore.

Anyway, welcome to this friendly debate site. The people here are nice.

No they aint
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2013 4:20:35 PM
I am stranger.
I often grace these halls with a considerable degree of grandeur and elegance.

kfc.
Turn around, go back.
unheard
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 5:03:48 AM
KIngdebater, your a bit up your self/ selfish. I'm just trying to talk and you rudely started to argue or what you believe was debating, if it was a debate your very bad at it. You should know facts or un-personal evidence. So before you go and try to be a smart I would recommend you actually grow up and learn to communicate better with others.
Unheard...Getting my view heard
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 5:15:08 AM
At 12/1/2013 5:03:48 AM, unheard wrote:
KIngdebater, your a bit up your self/ selfish. I'm just trying to talk and you rudely started to argue or what you believe was debating, if it was a debate your very bad at it. You should know facts or un-personal evidence. So before you go and try to be a smart I would recommend you actually grow up and learn to communicate better with others.

Told.
Turn around, go back.
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 7:55:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
SUP, B****! IM A FRIGGIN CHOLO. an im black fo' pride.
30 Important Life Lessons
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Wren_cyborg
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 10:48:53 PM

unheard it's usually not a good idea to rage out, his only prerogative is to get you angry. *DDO Protip #12
MadisonMichelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 2:41:10 AM
At 12/8/2013 10:45:19 PM, Wren_cyborg wrote:
At 12/8/2013 7:15:30 PM, MadisonMichelle wrote:
Ello. Im Madison c;

Labyrinth fan?

Naa
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 2:51:13 AM
At 12/8/2013 10:48:53 PM, Wren_cyborg wrote:

unheard it's usually not a good idea to rage out, his only prerogative is to get you angry. *DDO Protip #12

Solid advice.. Some day we'll have to make a whole sticky thread of these DDO Pro tips.
Debate.org Moderator
uniqueusername
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 7:45:51 AM
KIngdebater, your a bit up your self/ selfish.
Aren't we all?

I'm just trying to talk and you rudely started to argue or what you believe was debating, if it was a debate your very bad at it.
I'm a grammar Nazi, and you aint no Aryan writer.

You should know facts or un-personal evidence. So before you go and try to be a smart I would recommend you actually grow up and learn to communicate better with others.

Same to you.
http://tinyurl.com...

The World is an a$$hole and I'm the next big sh*t.
TheOncomingStorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 8:03:35 AM
At 12/9/2013 2:51:13 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

Solid advice.. Some day we'll have to make a whole sticky thread of these DDO Pro tips.

Perhaps something to do before the new president is established.
Official "Director of Weather and Hyperbole in the Maximum Degree of Mice and Men" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.
rross
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 2:53:37 AM

At 12/9/2013 11:30:00 PM, unheard wrote:
ok

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no no no no.

You weren't raging out. You were stating your opinion and giving some advice. It's a debate site! You can say what you like, short of threatening people, and what you said was TOTALLY FINE.

I'm pretty sure that Kingdebater was just joking, but so what? You had a different impression and you said so.

Airmax (President) occasionally makes these sorts of flippant comments, and I'm absolutely sure he did not mean that you should repress yourself in any way. You weren't raging out, but maybe you should.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 3:09:07 AM
At 12/10/2013 2:53:37 AM, rross wrote:

At 12/9/2013 11:30:00 PM, unheard wrote:
ok

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no no no no.

You weren't raging out. You were stating your opinion and giving some advice. It's a debate site! You can say what you like, short of threatening people, and what you said was TOTALLY FINE.

I'm pretty sure that Kingdebater was just joking, but so what? You had a different impression and you said so.

Airmax (President) occasionally makes these sorts of flippant comments, and I'm absolutely sure he did not mean that you should repress yourself in any way. You weren't raging out, but maybe you should.

I agree entirely and I didn't mean to imply that Unheard shouldn't express herself exactly how she'd like to. Just as you said, she should certainly not repress herself in any way and should feel free to respond however she feels is appropriate.

Kingdebater is just trolling her though for the sake of getting a rise out of her. Recognizing this and not giving him what he wants goes a long way to dealing with this type of individual and avoiding it in the future. She can certainly express that he's being a jerk though. But I think entirely ignoring the site trolls is actually the best approach, rather than giving them the satisfaction of having any effect on anyone. I didn't mean to insinuate that she was raging out though as her response seemed pretty reasonable. My comment was flippant though, and it's a criticism well taken.
Debate.org Moderator