Jump to topic:

I often wonder why

Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 12:31:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
people get so aggressive/obsessive over sex. I have never really seen the point of it and when one looks at it from my point of view it seems a little strange, people seem to position it in the most illogical of manners when either discussing it or when anything else comes up about the topic. It really is the obsession that perplexes me the most.
Turn around, go back.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 12:50:01 PM
Sex, in my very intelligent opinion, is two parts god-complex, one part orgasms-feel-good. Every man loves to name an eldest son after himself; every woman likes to think this is okay, this navigation of the world that has been offered to them, less physical as they are.

...and let's not even think about men trying to crawl back into the womb, the appeal of cannon-balling again and again into murky, green river water.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 12:56:37 PM
There's just very little at all rational about human beings, but controlling. People inflict self-harm upon themselves for these same reasons - grinding their teeth, cutting themselves - just to feel as though it is them who are in control. What greater control over your circumstances than to bring them upon someone else, eh?
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 12:59:39 PM
Homosexuals were most likely neglected by powerful male figures in their lives or such ... or the male ones anyway. Everyone is stupid.