Total Posts:105|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Strange/Unique Sexual Fetishes

ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 11:03:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/4/2013 11:02:08 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Define "strange/unique"...

Anything that might get an eyebrow raise.
Anything beyond missionary madness.
Foot fetishes?
Fat fetish?

That kind of stuffz.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 11:08:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/4/2013 11:03:11 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 12/4/2013 11:02:08 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Define "strange/unique"...

Anything that might get an eyebrow raise.
Anything beyond missionary madness.
Foot fetishes?
Fat fetish?

That kind of stuffz.

Ah, okay. I'm one of those "i'll try almost anything once" kind of people, so hardly anything seems strange to me... But I guess if you define it like that, then bondage, anal, biting (don't tell my bf but i think i may have left scars... oops...), and pretty much anything else that causes pain. Humiliation, too; my boyfriend once walked me around a busy shopping mall while I was wearing a collar with a leash attached. And I think that's the whole list.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 11:10:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/4/2013 11:08:35 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 12/4/2013 11:03:11 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 12/4/2013 11:02:08 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Define "strange/unique"...

Anything that might get an eyebrow raise.
Anything beyond missionary madness.
Foot fetishes?
Fat fetish?

That kind of stuffz.

Ah, okay. I'm one of those "i'll try almost anything once" kind of people, so hardly anything seems strange to me... But I guess if you define it like that, then bondage, anal, biting (don't tell my bf but i think i may have left scars... oops...), and pretty much anything else that causes pain. Humiliation, too; my boyfriend once walked me around a busy shopping mall while I was wearing a collar with a leash attached. And I think that's the whole list.

See now that is a strange thing (to me).

You enjoy that? Just curious :P
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 11:20:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/4/2013 11:02:08 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Define "strange/unique"...

strange: unusual, extraordinary, or curious; odd; queer
unique: existing as the only one or as the sole example; single; solitary in type or characteristics
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 11:31:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Just the classics.

Fun fact, Quentin Tarantino squeezes a foot fetish into all of his movies.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 12:29:36 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/4/2013 11:31:20 PM, lewis20 wrote:
Just the classics.

Fun fact, Quentin Tarantino squeezes a foot fetish into all of his movies.

Really? I had no idea. I love his movies.
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 4:17:01 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Milk.

Milk everywhere.

I don't even need a woman to be involved. Just the milk is enough.

God, I love milk.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 8:11:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/4/2013 10:51:19 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
I know you have them DDO.

Share them here.

If enough people bug me, I'll share mine.

I like having a guy (or girl) shove salt lick up my anus before having sex with me.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Eitan_Zohar
Posts: 2,697
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 8:58:11 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/5/2013 4:17:51 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:


Dafuq I just watched.
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 8:58:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/5/2013 4:17:01 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Milk.

Milk everywhere.

I don't even need a woman to be involved. Just the milk is enough.

God, I love milk.

Ah Ryuu. Haven't seen you around in a while.
Eitan_Zohar
Posts: 2,697
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 8:58:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/4/2013 10:51:19 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
If enough people bug me, I'll share mine.

Uh, don't worry.
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 8:59:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/5/2013 8:58:48 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
At 12/4/2013 10:51:19 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
If enough people bug me, I'll share mine.

Uh, don't worry.

I'm not lol
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 9:10:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I think it is incorrect to differentiate between what is commonly perceived as "fetish" and what is commonly perceived as "common". I'm going to agree with Nietzsche here and put forward that there is only one instinct, that being The Will to Power ... it's all the same. The female form is one big fetish for me and because I fetishised it. You program your likes and dislikes - how else does the abused grow to love being abused? Andromeda's sexual fetishes are actually pretty common amongst females - again, they being the weaker sex ... the whole being kept as a pet thing, and then you have other women who would make a pet of you.

Blowjobs have always been a big thing for me, the most powerful of all people. No teeth shall mar my wondrous cock! I bet CP's fetish is Muslim women, the whole burka thing. Fits with his really squeamish psychology as regards female users on DDO/Nina Dobrev as his avatar as if to say "Hey, stop looking at my girlfriend! Here, look at this supermodel instead!" Dude seems to suffer terribly from feelings of inadequacy or something.
Wren_cyborg
Posts: 241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 10:35:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
The things I like in the bedroom are perfectly normal. Anyone who doesn't like everything I do is a prude, and anyone who goes farther than I do is a freak. I have found the point of perfect kinkiness...
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 10:44:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/5/2013 1:37:36 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
Eating a baby while fvcking a cat, wait that's ADreamOfLiberty's fantasy...

Lol that's a good one
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 10:57:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I think what people defined as "normal" regarding sex oftentimes has no reference to reality. Different social classes, age groups, regions, cultures have wildly differing standards of what is normal to do in the bedroom. There's no one standard that will determine what comes off as weird or strange. Or perhaps that's just self delusion to make myself feel better ;)
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 12:18:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/5/2013 12:29:36 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 12/4/2013 11:31:20 PM, lewis20 wrote:
Just the classics.

Fun fact, Quentin Tarantino squeezes a foot fetish into all of his movies.

Really? I had no idea. I love his movies.

Some of them
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
YYW
Posts: 36,286
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 12:35:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/5/2013 10:57:35 AM, Noumena wrote:
I think what people defined as "normal" regarding sex oftentimes has no reference to reality.

I'd agree with that.

Different social classes, age groups, regions, cultures have wildly differing standards of what is normal to do in the bedroom. There's no one standard that will determine what comes off as weird or strange. Or perhaps that's just self delusion to make myself feel better ;)

Right. And of course there is a problem saying "strange" or "unique" where the former directly and the latter indirectly applies some deviation from a "norm" which itself could not actually be defined, and even if it were, what that norm is would not necessarily be static, so even if in one place in time we were to know what constitutes "what is typical bedroom behavior" we could not meaningfully say that what that was, then, would be, say, when the next 50 Shades of Grey-type novel came out.

I think most of us probably have something that is different from what most people like that we individually find to be arousing. I think that outside of sexual identity, it becomes almost impossible to say that "typical bedroom behavior for [x] is [y]" if for no other reason than that actually amassing the data to make that claim must rely on self reporting, the veracity of which is... to put it bluntly, lacking.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,286
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 12:35:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/5/2013 10:35:47 AM, Wren_cyborg wrote:
The things I like in the bedroom are perfectly normal. Anyone who doesn't like everything I do is a prude, and anyone who goes farther than I do is a freak. I have found the point of perfect kinkiness...

That is how most people rationalize their judgements of others bedroom fun...
Tsar of DDO
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 1:31:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/4/2013 11:10:32 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 12/4/2013 11:08:35 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 12/4/2013 11:03:11 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 12/4/2013 11:02:08 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Define "strange/unique"...

Anything that might get an eyebrow raise.
Anything beyond missionary madness.
Foot fetishes?
Fat fetish?

That kind of stuffz.

Ah, okay. I'm one of those "i'll try almost anything once" kind of people, so hardly anything seems strange to me... But I guess if you define it like that, then bondage, anal, biting (don't tell my bf but i think i may have left scars... oops...), and pretty much anything else that causes pain. Humiliation, too; my boyfriend once walked me around a busy shopping mall while I was wearing a collar with a leash attached. And I think that's the whole list.

See now that is a strange thing (to me).

You enjoy that? Just curious :P

Yeah, i do
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 3:36:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/5/2013 9:10:37 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Andromeda's sexual fetishes are actually pretty common amongst females - again, they being the weaker sex ... the whole being kept as a pet thing, and then you have other women who would make a pet of you.

I don't think being submissive is compatible with being generally weak. In some ways, yes, subs depend on doms, but D/s in general requires quite a bit of strength. For some people, that's the strength to take responsibility for another. For others, it's the strength to give up your ego and have someone else's happiness or pleasure or whatever as the source of your own. There's definitely an imbalance of power, but not strength.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 5:15:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/5/2013 3:36:51 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 12/5/2013 9:10:37 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Andromeda's sexual fetishes are actually pretty common amongst females - again, they being the weaker sex ... the whole being kept as a pet thing, and then you have other women who would make a pet of you.

I don't think being submissive is compatible with being generally weak. In some ways, yes, subs depend on doms, but D/s in general requires quite a bit of strength. For some people, that's the strength to take responsibility for another. For others, it's the strength to give up your ego and have someone else's happiness or pleasure or whatever as the source of your own. There's definitely an imbalance of power, but not strength.

I think it varies in girls? My fiance is the same way, she likes to be thrown around and let me have control and stuff. Maybe it is a girl thing.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 5:20:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/5/2013 5:15:11 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/5/2013 3:36:51 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 12/5/2013 9:10:37 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Andromeda's sexual fetishes are actually pretty common amongst females - again, they being the weaker sex ... the whole being kept as a pet thing, and then you have other women who would make a pet of you.

I don't think being submissive is compatible with being generally weak. In some ways, yes, subs depend on doms, but D/s in general requires quite a bit of strength. For some people, that's the strength to take responsibility for another. For others, it's the strength to give up your ego and have someone else's happiness or pleasure or whatever as the source of your own. There's definitely an imbalance of power, but not strength.

I think it varies in girls? My fiance is the same way, she likes to be thrown around and let me have control and stuff. Maybe it is a girl thing.

So does my boyfriend. He's probably more of a sub than me. It's probably more likely for girls to admit to it because of the whole thing where we assume being a sub is feminine, but I don't see why it would be.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 5:24:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Bondage... but i dont think that's really considered strange or unique anymore.

Ummm, i've always had this one fantasy of tying up whomever i happen to be in a relationship at the time and making them watch me fvck someone else, but i think that ties back into bondage(bdsm).

The whole rape thing, though intriguing to think about, isnt something i think I could go through with in actuality. Nor the aforementioned fantasy scenario, solely because i wouldnt want to be in the opposite position of being the one forced to watch.

A gangbang might be something i would do if the opportunity presented itself though, but thats doubtful lol.

Sex in public, like per se store dressing rooms, bathrooms, etc. Is definitely exhilirating. The one time other people were actually watching was pretty exhilirating too. Though that could've just been because of the alcohol
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion