Jump to topic:

"sluts"

MadisonMichelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 9:02:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ok, so I've had this raging question for so long. Are girls who have sex with guys sluts? And vice versa. If it isn't ruining your life, you shouldn't go all crazy and spread sh*t about them. I'm still a virgin, partly because all men I meet are doushebags, or I don't talk right. But anyways, just because I'm a virgin doesnt mean that I can ruin someone's life because they wanted some of the d. Or the v. Does it hurt you? No. So why go on about it? Let them live how they want to. Any thoughts or opinions?
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 10:36:38 AM
I'm not entirely sure why anyone even comprehends "shaming" anyone over sexual exploits, in today's society nearly all people are as bad as each other. Most behaviour that one would consider slutlike is considered normal by todays standards, people seem to pay no attention to the age of consent or the risks of STI's, so in reality most people are "sluts" yet people still keep defining the behaviour of others when they themselves are no better.
Turn around, go back.
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 1:40:50 PM
At 12/8/2013 9:02:35 AM, MadisonMichelle wrote:
Ok, so I've had this raging question for so long. Are girls who have sex with guys sluts? And vice versa. If it isn't ruining your life, you shouldn't go all crazy and spread sh*t about them. I'm still a virgin, partly because all men I meet are doushebags, or I don't talk right. But anyways, just because I'm a virgin doesnt mean that I can ruin someone's life because they wanted some of the d. Or the v. Does it hurt you? No. So why go on about it? Let them live how they want to. Any thoughts or opinions?

douchebag*
you're*
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
MadisonMichelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 2:32:06 PM
At 12/8/2013 1:40:50 PM, yay842 wrote:

douchebag*
you're*

Ok, so you're right about douchebag, but you are wrong about my your. I spelled it correctly, so shut up, and learn something before you correct me. Thanks and bye hun.
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 3:11:35 PM
At 12/8/2013 2:32:06 PM, MadisonMichelle wrote:

douchebag*
you're*

Ok, so you're right about douchebag, but you are wrong about my your. I spelled it correctly, so shut up, and learn something before you correct me. Thanks and bye hun.

ok, that was a joke
30 Important Life Lessons
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
miketheman1200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 3:20:58 PM
You should not make judgments of character because of an individuals sexual practices. You can make statements regarding their actions depending on what they are and you may disagree with them but it is not anyone's right to ridicule or demean someone because they have sex. It makes no sense to use derogatory terms towards someone because of their personal life. There's nothing wrong with having sex or having multiple partners as long as you are of a mature age and can handle the possible consequences of your actions. The only reason I can even see for people to use such language towards anyone would be in a case of infidelity. Even then you may have no idea what the circumstances of the case are so its better not to make these types of judgments.
MadisonMichelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 6:29:21 PM
At 12/8/2013 3:11:35 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 12/8/2013 2:32:06 PM, MadisonMichelle wrote:

douchebag*
you're*

ok, that was a joke
Well then make the joke known. Emoticons .. something. I apologize for being rude.
MadisonMichelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 6:30:23 PM
At 12/8/2013 3:20:58 PM, miketheman1200 wrote:
You should not make judgments of character because of an individuals sexual practices. You can make statements regarding their actions depending on what they are and you may disagree with them but it is not anyone's right to ridicule or demean someone because they have sex. It makes no sense to use derogatory terms towards someone because of their personal life. There's nothing wrong with having sex or having multiple partners as long as you are of a mature age and can handle the possible consequences of your actions. The only reason I can even see for people to use such language towards anyone would be in a case of infidelity. Even then you may have no idea what the circumstances of the case are so its better not to make these types of judgments.

That's what I'm trying to say, although you said it better. Ahah Thanks for your opinion.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 6:51:44 PM

technically a slut would be a girl who sleeps around with EVERY guy
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
MadisonMichelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 7:03:08 PM
At 12/8/2013 6:51:44 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Not in this day and age. Thank you for your opinion though
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 7:05:13 PM
At 12/8/2013 7:03:08 PM, MadisonMichelle wrote:

actually yes. if some who has sex with one guy is a slut is what you're hearing then people obviously do not know what they are talking about
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
MadisonMichelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 7:07:50 PM
At 12/8/2013 7:05:13 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

actually yes. if some who has sex with one guy is a slut is what you're hearing then people obviously do not know what they are talking about

Actually, I hear it all the time, and maybe not. You never know.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 7:09:35 PM
At 12/8/2013 7:07:50 PM, MadisonMichelle wrote:

we are one year apart and slut has never meant that. only the most stuck up people think that
MadisonMichelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 7:12:00 PM
At 12/8/2013 7:09:35 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

we are one year apart and slut has never meant that. only the most stuck up people think that
Sorry if I sound rude, but maybe its because there are different people at my highschool.?
miketheman1200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 7:12:00 PM

Yea, I hear it all the time as well. People like to exploit peoples lives by turning the actions of others into extremes. A girl makes out with two guys in one month in middle school and somehow ends up a "whore" to her peers throughout high school.
MadisonMichelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 7:13:16 PM
At 12/8/2013 7:12:00 PM, miketheman1200 wrote:

Yea, I hear it all the time as well. People like to exploit peoples lives by turning the actions of others into extremes. A girl makes out with two guys in one month in middle school and somehow ends up a "whore" to her peers throughout high school.

That's how it geta treated here.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 7:18:02 PM
At 12/8/2013 7:13:16 PM, MadisonMichelle wrote:

is it public school
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 7:20:35 PM
You're 14 and you need to say that you're still a virgin?

Tsk tsk.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
MadisonMichelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 7:22:22 PM
At 12/8/2013 7:18:02 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

is it public school
Yes, and if you plan on bashing a public school don't even. I don't care what you have to say about public schooling..
MadisonMichelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 7:24:10 PM
At 12/8/2013 7:20:35 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Tsk tsk.

You're 17 and wish to bash a 14 year old? Tsk. Tsk.
Yes, I'm 14 and needed to say that. Please elaborate on your comment?
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 7:26:15 PM
At 12/8/2013 7:22:22 PM, MadisonMichelle wrote:

is it public school
Yes, and if you plan on bashing a public school don't even. I don't care what you have to say about public schooling..

i was going to say that your one of the few public school girls who are nice and ermm ummm......nevermind
MadisonMichelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 7:29:12 PM
At 12/8/2013 7:26:15 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

is it public school

i was going to say that your one of the few public school girls who are nice and ermm ummm......nevermind
Well thank you, I apologize. It happens so frequently. "You go to a public school" and its like I'm some monster. Sorry.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 7:30:32 PM
At 12/8/2013 7:29:12 PM, MadisonMichelle wrote:

is it public school

Well thank you, I apologize. It happens so frequently. "You go to a public school" and its like I'm some monster. Sorry.

tell that there are girls at your school who are monsters in the character sense
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 7:30:51 PM
At 12/8/2013 7:30:32 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

is it public school

tell that there are girls at your school who are monsters in the character sense

*tell me*
MadisonMichelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 7:32:15 PM
At 12/8/2013 7:30:51 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

is it public school

*tell me*
There are girls who I strongly despise .. but noone is a monster.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 7:33:07 PM
At 12/8/2013 7:32:15 PM, MadisonMichelle wrote:

is it public school

*tell me*

but is there the popular stuckup type where you go to school
MadisonMichelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 7:33:53 PM
At 12/8/2013 7:33:07 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

is it public school

*tell me*

but is there the popular stuckup type where you go to school

Yes. No denying.
Wren_cyborg
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 7:41:31 PM

is it public school

*tell me*

* no one
* you're
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 7:45:01 PM
At 12/8/2013 7:24:10 PM, MadisonMichelle wrote:
At 12/8/2013 7:20:35 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Tsk tsk.

You're 17 and wish to bash a 14 year old? Tsk. Tsk.
Yes, I'm 14 and needed to say that. Please elaborate on your comment?

It should be implied that you're a virgin at 14. Or else something is horribly wrong.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
MadisonMichelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 7:47:16 PM
At 12/8/2013 7:41:31 PM, Wren_cyborg wrote:

is it public school

*tell me*

* no one
* you're
Youre stupid.