I've never had a girlfriend.

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2013 6:02:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
why
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2013 6:07:58 PM
You know very well why. I tried to love you as much as I could, cyber. I hope you forgive me for my failings, and know that even when I gave you, it's because I wanted the best for you, and know you're capable of the best. Goodbye.
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2013 8:04:43 PM
At 12/14/2013 6:07:58 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
You know very well why. I tried to love you as much as I could, cyber. I hope you forgive me for my failings, and know that even when I gave you, it's because I wanted the best for you, and know you're capable of the best. Goodbye.

no why have you posted 5 thread in a period of 30 minutes its irrational
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2013 8:05:54 PM
make that 9 threads in a period of 45 minutes
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2013 8:10:35 PM
At 12/14/2013 8:09:37 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
Because.

i haven't thought you to be an irrational type
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2013 8:13:18 PM
At 12/14/2013 8:10:35 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 12/14/2013 8:09:37 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
Because.

i haven't thought you to be an irrational type

Maybe you ought to get to know me better.
GarretKadeDupre
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2013 8:36:13 PM
Is this a serious thread?

If so, just ask a girl out that you are friends with. Even if you don't have a crush on her or think she's unattractive.

It will do wonders for your self-esteem.
Proof that people witnessed living dinosaurs:
http://www.debate.org...
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2013 8:48:31 PM
At 12/14/2013 8:36:13 PM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:

What do you think, doggy?

I'm itching.
InvictusManeo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2013 8:48:45 PM
The majority of women want you for your d*ck so it stands to reason that castration would be counter-intuitive.
GarretKadeDupre
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2013 12:06:17 AM
At 12/14/2013 8:48:31 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
At 12/14/2013 8:36:13 PM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:

What do you think, doggy?

I'm itching.

Well, Wow

Not Much Sure

What I Think?

Doge are able to think?

So much thoughts

Uhmmmmmm

I says thread are joke
Proof that people witnessed living dinosaurs:
kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2013 9:05:08 PM
nope. btw, im a girl
"Being called weird is like being called Limited Edition. Meaning you're something people don't see that often." -Ashley Purdy

Please help raise money for a Christmas gift for airmax (although he is Jewish, as YYW pointed out). He is in desperate need of a new laptop, and he has done so much for this site; he certainly deserves one. :)
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2013 3:42:03 PM
At 12/14/2013 8:48:45 PM, InvictusManeo wrote:
The majority of women want you for your d*ck so it stands to reason that castration would be counter-intuitive.

I'd hope this isn't true, but I'd have to agree that if you can't have sex, girls will definitely view you differently... lol.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2013 3:45:02 PM
At 12/14/2013 6:01:05 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
Does castration hurt afterward?

Origen tried it and regretted it. And he was never canonized a saint because of it.

Shouldn't the question be "does castration hurt DURING?"
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2013 3:46:53 PM
At 12/16/2013 3:42:03 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

I'd hope this isn't true, but I'd have to agree that if you can't have sex, girls will definitely view you differently... lol.

its not true. its like the notion that people think baldness is a social taboo. studies show that women prefer men who are bald
InvictusManeo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 3:18:25 AM
At 12/16/2013 3:46:53 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

its not true. its like the notion that people think baldness is a social taboo. studies show that women prefer men who are bald

Those bald men all have c*cks though.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 2:57:01 PM
At 12/17/2013 3:18:25 AM, InvictusManeo wrote:

there are plenty of strong relationships that sex isn't even a thought in
InvictusManeo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 11:46:05 PM
At 12/17/2013 2:57:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

I'm not denying this happens, but like I said, the majority of women and the majority of men seek out sexual/romantic partners (at least at first) for what their anatomy provides and not just because they love that person irregardless. That's a very naive viewpoint to have. But then, you are probably a virgin teenage guy who hates this fixation on sex that seems to have permeated every facet of your life. Being bombarded with sex when you can't attain any must be frustrating, and I understand that. But don't discount the importance of sex and sexual attraction as a building block for romantic love.
InvictusManeo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 11:46:57 PM
(By the way it's not a bad thing you are a virgin at 15, I was a virgin till I was 18, so don't worry about it).
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 8:54:30 AM
At 12/17/2013 11:46:05 PM, InvictusManeo wrote:
At 12/17/2013 2:57:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

I'm not denying this happens, but like I said, the majority of women and the majority of men seek out sexual/romantic partners (at least at first) for what their anatomy provides and not just because they love that person irregardless. That's a very naive viewpoint to have. But then, you are probably a virgin teenage guy who hates this fixation on sex that seems to have permeated every facet of your life. Being bombarded with sex when you can't attain any must be frustrating, and I understand that. But don't discount the importance of sex and sexual attraction as a building block for romantic love.

No sex is an accessory for a romantic life.
InvictusManeo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 11:57:56 AM
It is an integral part of romantic love, but the importance (as in actual presence of it) fluctuates over time. For many people who are in love even the memory of once having been intensely sexually attracted to that person is enough to sustain a connection to that person.

I know because I have read many books by love professionals, lol.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 2:16:47 PM
At 12/18/2013 11:57:56 AM, InvictusManeo wrote:
It is an integral part of romantic love, but the importance (as in actual presence of it) fluctuates over time. For many people who are in love even the memory of once having been intensely sexually attracted to that person is enough to sustain a connection to that person.

love professionals....really i mean really. you might be able to study love and make observations and hypotheses about it, but love is and abstract idea and those hypotheses are well just hypotheses. when it comes to something like love it doesn't matter if you study it down to last detail you will never and I MEAN NEVER truly understand it. so don't bring any of that to the table
CanWeKnow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 8:27:38 PM
At 12/18/2013 2:16:47 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

love professionals....really i mean really. you might be able to study love and make observations and hypotheses about it, but love is and abstract idea and those hypotheses are well just hypotheses. when it comes to something like love it doesn't matter if you study it down to last detail you will never and I MEAN NEVER truly understand it. so don't bring any of that to the table

Okay. Let's see how long your platonic marriage lasts. :P I have dated girls that I had a great emotional and intellectual connection with, but dating sans physical attraction is like being able to buy any car and purchasing the one that drives well but looks like something that just came out of my butt. The inverse is also a no-go. Everyone may think you are a hot commodity cuz you are sporting a nice looking whip, but when I pull up in Alexus and mop the floor with your pitiful 4 piston girlfriend it becomes obvious what a real relationship looks like.

Returning from metaphor land, what do you think is the force that brings man and woman together? Is it just coincidence? No silly. ^_^ SEX. Reproduction, my friend. The female body is finely tuned to get your attention! (Well, most of them.) Do you think our ancestors had time to find out if their partner liked walks on the beach, margaritas at the bar, or Shakespeare's Hamlet? No sir, they did not have such luxuries. Hunt, mate, play with fire, and maybe protect the children. Sometimes they had to eat them instead. (Ew no that's cannibalism.)
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 9:34:20 PM
At 12/19/2013 8:27:38 PM, CanWeKnow wrote:
At 12/18/2013 2:16:47 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Okay. Let's see how long your platonic marriage lasts. :P I have dated girls that I had a great emotional and intellectual connection with, but dating sans physical attraction is like being able to buy any car and purchasing the one that drives well but looks like something that just came out of my butt. The inverse is also a no-go. Everyone may think you are a hot commodity cuz you are sporting a nice looking whip, but when I pull up in Alexus and mop the floor with your pitiful 4 piston girlfriend it becomes obvious what a real relationship looks like.

Returning from metaphor land, what do you think is the force that brings man and woman together? Is it just coincidence? No silly. ^_^ SEX. Reproduction, my friend. The female body is finely tuned to get your attention! (Well, most of them.) Do you think our ancestors had time to find out if their partner liked walks on the beach, margaritas at the bar, or Shakespeare's Hamlet? No sir, they did not have such luxuries. Hunt, mate, play with fire, and maybe protect the children. Sometimes they had to eat them instead. (Ew no that's cannibalism.)

and with the progression of time things change that was the past and it should stay the past. honestly only a few real relationships existed back then
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 10:28:24 PM

1) no
2) no
3) no no no to all of that.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 7:45:43 AM
At 12/14/2013 6:07:31 PM, yay842 wrote:
gee, I wonder why

-_-
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 7:46:56 AM
At 12/14/2013 6:01:05 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
Does castration hurt afterward?

Cha, I still wouldn't do it. Or you can do an Ore_ele and try your lucky as a chick.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~