Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

That moment when . . .

Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 10:18:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
No gf
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
InvictusManeo
Posts: 384
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 10:51:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/19/2013 10:18:02 PM, Noumena wrote:
No gf

No, no girlfriend or boyfriend to speak of. Just a series of potential abusers and victims.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 10:58:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/19/2013 10:51:24 PM, InvictusManeo wrote:
At 12/19/2013 10:18:02 PM, Noumena wrote:
No gf

No, no girlfriend or boyfriend to speak of. Just a series of potential abusers and victims.

That got weird.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
InvictusManeo
Posts: 384
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 11:01:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/19/2013 10:58:22 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 12/19/2013 10:51:24 PM, InvictusManeo wrote:
At 12/19/2013 10:18:02 PM, Noumena wrote:
No gf

No, no girlfriend or boyfriend to speak of. Just a series of potential abusers and victims.

That got weird.

I can have that affect on people, it's true :P
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 11:04:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/19/2013 11:01:37 PM, InvictusManeo wrote:
At 12/19/2013 10:58:22 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 12/19/2013 10:51:24 PM, InvictusManeo wrote:
At 12/19/2013 10:18:02 PM, Noumena wrote:
No gf

No, no girlfriend or boyfriend to speak of. Just a series of potential abusers and victims.

That got weird.

I can have that affect on people, it's true :P



I somewhat relate to the OP. I know more Whovians on DDO than irl. Sad face.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 11:09:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/19/2013 11:07:04 PM, InvictusManeo wrote:
Then you should live in the UK; they're everywhere here. Paradoxical sentence FTW.

I assumed. I think I know like five not counting family. DDO has a weirdly large Whovian population lol.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
InvictusManeo
Posts: 384
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 11:12:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/19/2013 11:09:53 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 12/19/2013 11:07:04 PM, InvictusManeo wrote:
Then you should live in the UK; they're everywhere here. Paradoxical sentence FTW.

I assumed. I think I know like five not counting family. DDO has a weirdly large Whovian population lol.

Yeah I noticed that too. I'm sure there's a reason for that that I'm not picking up on.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 11:13:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/19/2013 11:12:47 PM, InvictusManeo wrote:
At 12/19/2013 11:09:53 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 12/19/2013 11:07:04 PM, InvictusManeo wrote:
Then you should live in the UK; they're everywhere here. Paradoxical sentence FTW.

I assumed. I think I know like five not counting family. DDO has a weirdly large Whovian population lol.

Yeah I noticed that too. I'm sure there's a reason for that that I'm not picking up on.

We didn't organize until quite recently lol.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
InvictusManeo
Posts: 384
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 11:15:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/19/2013 11:13:47 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 12/19/2013 11:12:47 PM, InvictusManeo wrote:
At 12/19/2013 11:09:53 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 12/19/2013 11:07:04 PM, InvictusManeo wrote:
Then you should live in the UK; they're everywhere here. Paradoxical sentence FTW.

I assumed. I think I know like five not counting family. DDO has a weirdly large Whovian population lol.

Yeah I noticed that too. I'm sure there's a reason for that that I'm not picking up on.

We didn't organize until quite recently lol.

Should I be afraid?
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 11:16:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/19/2013 11:15:10 PM, InvictusManeo wrote:
At 12/19/2013 11:13:47 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 12/19/2013 11:12:47 PM, InvictusManeo wrote:
At 12/19/2013 11:09:53 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 12/19/2013 11:07:04 PM, InvictusManeo wrote:
Then you should live in the UK; they're everywhere here. Paradoxical sentence FTW.

I assumed. I think I know like five not counting family. DDO has a weirdly large Whovian population lol.

Yeah I noticed that too. I'm sure there's a reason for that that I'm not picking up on.

We didn't organize until quite recently lol.

Should I be afraid?

Of course not. Just don't take Tennant's name in vain. Or we'll find you.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 11:25:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/19/2013 11:20:17 PM, InvictusManeo wrote:
Okay, well I like David Tennant and I loved him in Harry Potter so I can sleep easy :P

You also have to pay yer weekly dues. One fez and three party bananas should do it.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
InvictusManeo
Posts: 384
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 11:26:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/19/2013 11:25:11 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 12/19/2013 11:20:17 PM, InvictusManeo wrote:
Okay, well I like David Tennant and I loved him in Harry Potter so I can sleep easy :P

You also have to pay yer weekly dues. One fez and three party bananas should do it.

Now I'm afraid! You lied to me!
Cermank
Posts: 3,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 12:38:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/19/2013 10:51:24 PM, InvictusManeo wrote:
At 12/19/2013 10:18:02 PM, Noumena wrote:
No gf

No, no girlfriend or boyfriend to speak of. Just a series of potential abusers and victims.

Should I be scared?
InvictusManeo
Posts: 384
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 11:03:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/20/2013 12:38:37 AM, Cermank wrote:
At 12/19/2013 10:51:24 PM, InvictusManeo wrote:
At 12/19/2013 10:18:02 PM, Noumena wrote:
No gf

No, no girlfriend or boyfriend to speak of. Just a series of potential abusers and victims.

Should I be scared?

Not in the slightest m'lady :) I was quite drunk when I posted this, and also in a completely different frame of mind :P
Subutai
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 10:25:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I had that moment the day I joined...
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2013 11:05:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have two IRL friends. One is a dog. I had three but one got addicted to Meth, not sure where he is now.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2013 11:22:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/21/2013 11:05:32 AM, Magic8000 wrote:
I have two IRL friends. One is a dog. I had three but one got addicted to Meth, not sure where he is now.

You should be ashamed of yourself for not getting addicted to meth with your friend.
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2013 11:25:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/21/2013 11:22:03 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 12/21/2013 11:05:32 AM, Magic8000 wrote:
I have two IRL friends. One is a dog. I had three but one got addicted to Meth, not sure where he is now.

You should be ashamed of yourself for not getting addicted to meth with your friend.

I already have a DDO addiction. Getting addicted to meth would interfere with it.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2013 11:26:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/21/2013 11:25:36 AM, Magic8000 wrote:
At 12/21/2013 11:22:03 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 12/21/2013 11:05:32 AM, Magic8000 wrote:
I have two IRL friends. One is a dog. I had three but one got addicted to Meth, not sure where he is now.

You should be ashamed of yourself for not getting addicted to meth with your friend.

I already have a DDO addiction. Getting addicted to meth would interfere with it.

Ok, I'd be a hypocrite to argue with that...
Nyx999
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2013 5:03:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/19/2013 11:13:47 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 12/19/2013 11:12:47 PM, InvictusManeo wrote:
At 12/19/2013 11:09:53 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 12/19/2013 11:07:04 PM, InvictusManeo wrote:
Then you should live in the UK; they're everywhere here. Paradoxical sentence FTW.

I assumed. I think I know like five not counting family. DDO has a weirdly large Whovian population lol.

Yeah I noticed that too. I'm sure there's a reason for that that I'm not picking up on.

We didn't organize until quite recently lol.

What? There are Whovians on here? I want to join the Whovian club, I'm absolutely addicted to Doctor Who!
Elisa :)