Foundations of Game

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2013 1:40:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Paradigm Shifts
1.Success with women is a "skill set." If you want the specific girl of your dreams, learn to become good with women "in general."
2.Your looks and money are not overly important. It"s about the qualities she sees in your personality, and the emotions she experiences when you"re around.
3.Men experience attraction like a lightswitch; Women experience attraction like a volume knob. Attraction happens fast it is always easier to get a new girl to like you than change an existing perception.
4.Women categorize you as "Lover" or "Provider," and have two modes of behavior depending on which one you are.
5.Women enjoy sex as much as men do, and will hook up if you don"t have a judgmental "Double Standard" about sex.
6.Traditional dating is usually logical, awkward, and slow. Women make decisions about sex emotionally and quickly, and decisions about relationships logically and slowly.
7.The strongest position to get a girlfriend is to be the lover and then shift into the role of provider if you choose.
8.Field experience is king. Never speculate about what would work with women, go out and test it firsthand.
9.Rejection does not exist. All failure is feedback, and builds your base of reference experiences.
10.Become abundant with women. It is the ultimate self-fulfilling prophecy.

Female Psychology
1.Women want sex, but have to pretend they don"t to create a non-ego threatening narrative for their future beta male husbands.
2.Zero Accountability to guys they just meet.
3.Respond to value and emotions in the moment.
4.Test guys to see if they"re congruent.
5.Exhibit themselves by spending hours getting ready, wearing revealing clothing, and dancing
6.Want to have fun and pump their own state
7.Desperate for validation and will often have sex for it.
8.Simultaneously the most secure and most insecure.
9.Tell themselves they go to the club to dance, yet secretly open to meeting the right guy
10.Frustrated that guys can"t "just be cool," get hit up all the time but by the wrong guys, and can be oversaturated with cool guys in big cities
11.Open-minded to sex at times, harder at other times
12.Lifestyle of a pro hottie

Interact as a Man to a Woman " Inner Game
1.Transcend social conditioning.
2.Cultivate core confidence.
3.Center yourself in the present moment.
4.Draw state from within.
5.Have a strong sense of reality
a.who you are
b.what you value
c.what vibe
d.what boundaries
e.on your purpose
f.unflinching/unwavering
6.Feel a high sense of entitlement
7.Walk through the world with ease
8.View sex as "No Big Deal."
9.Addict yourself to positivity
10.Assume value: be the BUYER, NOT the seller

Interact as a Man to a Woman " Outer Game
1.Master sub-communication
2.Dictate the vibe
3.Communicate playfully
a.free associate
b.EMOTIONALLY, not logically
c.NOT thinking ahead
4.Self amuse, NOT reaction seeking
5.Use QUALIFICATION and DISQUALIFICATION
6.Assume it"s "On" BUT calibrate to her feelings
7.Be clear in your intent
8.Have NO agenda or outcome
9.Build up social momentum
10.Lead

Putting it All Together: "The How To"
1.Open
2.Create attraction
3.Recognize and pass congruence tests
4.Do an instant date
5.Get physical
6.Get a number
7.Handle logistics
8.Take her home
9.Escalate to sex
10.Bounce in a way that leaves her happy about the experience
11.Choose to see her again casually or move towards a relationship

Different Styles of Pickup
1.Minimalist game: do nothing
2.Self-amused: pump your state in front of her
3.Hard to get: make her chase
4.Aggressively sexual: get up in her face and escalate
5.Cool friendly guy
6.Azzhole
7.Short interactions and work the entire venue
8.Fast pulls
9.Social circle and lifestyle based
10.Late night street game: as people pile out of the club
11.Daytime
12.Online

Final Thoughts: Your Journey
1.Fashion, grooming, style: congruent to your personality and depending on where you live and go out
2.Gym and nutrition
3.Reading
4.Sleep
5.Meditation
6.Travel
7.Mastermind group
8.Master attributes
9.Outcome, purpose, action
10.30-day challenge
11.TRUE ENJOYMENT OF THE JOURNEY

Go out. Take massive action. Learn from your reference experiences. Be persistent. You will get better.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2013 2:10:14 AM
Finding the courage is the problem.

How does one get in the mindset of social confidence when approaching another person?
Nolite Timere
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2013 12:19:26 AM
At 12/27/2013 3:53:43 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
I think the twelve bullet points appended to "Female Psychology" were the best part.

Your sarcasm hurts my soul.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2013 3:34:39 PM
At 12/29/2013 12:19:26 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
I think the twelve bullet points appended to "Female Psychology" were the best part.

To your credit, I wasn't being sarcastic. I was just secretly replacing accuracy, as a metric, with entertainment value.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2013 3:45:13 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com...
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2013 1:48:03 AM
At 12/29/2013 3:34:39 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

To your credit, I wasn't being sarcastic. I was just secretly replacing accuracy, as a metric, with entertainment value.

This whole post was written by Tyler from RSD. Anyway, this is more your speed? http://www.scribd.com...
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2013 10:45:12 AM
At 12/27/2013 2:10:14 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

Go to the wizard of oz.
How does one get in the mindset of social confidence when approaching another person?

Practice. Just keep on doing it, over and over again. Set it up as a game with your friends. Something I did was a game called "go." It's an easy game. Your friend points to a girl, and you go talk to them. It doesn't need to be flirting, it can just be talking. If you make any excuses or hesitate, then you have to drop down and do twenty push ups, on the spot. Then you switch off, back and forth.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2013 10:47:19 AM
At 12/30/2013 10:45:12 AM, ClassicRobert wrote:

Go to the wizard of oz.

Practice. Just keep on doing it, over and over again. Set it up as a game with your friends. Something I did was a game called "go." It's an easy game. Your friend points to a girl, and you go talk to them. It doesn't need to be flirting, it can just be talking. If you make any excuses or hesitate, then you have to drop down and do twenty push ups, on the spot. Then you switch off, back and forth.

If it's just social skills in general you're looking for, it doesn't even need to be with girls exclusively, just people.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2013 2:11:47 PM
At 12/30/2013 1:48:03 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 12/29/2013 3:34:39 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

This whole post was written by Tyler from RSD. Anyway, this is more your speed? http://www.scribd.com...

Maybe. I'll put it on my to-do list, although, just a quick glance through the table of contents leaves me wondering whether it's not going to be as ratchet and shamanistic (which I think all psychology, to some extent, necessarily has to be) as the pickup niche has demonstrated itself to be (e.g., leaping from neurobiological differences to outright gender essentialism). My sense of it is that its usefulness is measured by results, rather than by methodology or explanatory accuracy, so the fact that some of this can be used successfully hardly demonstrates, to me, that it's actually scientific. Not a problem if you're only looking to be handed something practical, but that's not really my dig.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2013 2:27:54 PM
At 12/30/2013 10:45:12 AM, ClassicRobert wrote:

Go to the wizard of oz.

Thanks for the advice boo <3

Ha I remember doing stuff like that at middle school dances. Whelp, time to give it another go in highschool.
Nolite Timere