Jump to topic:

How is everyone doing?

GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2013 12:25:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I ask because I do care about everyone here even if someone/s don't like me.
I'm here if anyone ever needs to vent, talk or advice. I'm willing to be here for y'all.
So how is everyone doing in life? :)

Samantha aka GodChoosesLife
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2013 9:12:21 PM
At 12/29/2013 12:25:31 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
I'm here if anyone ever needs to vent, talk or advice. I'm willing to be here for y'all.

Life moves on one day at a time. I wish school would start back as I'm always less efficient during school holidays. I've been reviewing calculus, learning IDL programming, reading Feynman's Lectures on Physics, and expanding my knowledge of philosophy. I have problems, but I really don't care about them.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2013 9:42:10 PM
At 12/29/2013 9:12:21 PM, Subutai wrote:

Life moves on one day at a time. I wish school would start back as I'm always less efficient during school holidays. I've been reviewing calculus, learning IDL programming, reading Feynman's Lectures on Physics, and expanding my knowledge of philosophy. I have problems, but I really don't care about them.

Well that's cool... I understand what you mean about wanting to go back to school.. But at least your studying extra... But if I may, why don't you care about your problems? I mean it's good not to be burdensome about them, but I'm sure they're still affective in some way. I'm here if you need to talk though. :)
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2013 9:43:17 PM
On a scale of 1-10... 7 I guess
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2013 9:49:05 PM
At 12/29/2013 9:43:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:

Well, I take that as a decent response then?
"Good Times" ~ Max
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2013 9:55:14 PM
At 12/29/2013 9:49:05 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 12/29/2013 9:43:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:

Well, I take that as a decent response then?

Yep
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2013 10:20:05 PM
At 12/29/2013 9:42:10 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Well that's cool... I understand what you mean about wanting to go back to school.. But at least your studying extra... But if I may, why don't you care about your problems? I mean it's good not to be burdensome about them, but I'm sure they're still affective in some way. I'm here if you need to talk though. :)

For some reason, emotions never seem to overwhelm me. I usually don't show very emotional responses, or even feel very emotional in even seemingly very bad times. I'm currently ambivalent as to whether that is a good thing, but for now, I remain the same.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2013 10:27:43 PM
At 12/29/2013 10:20:05 PM, Subutai wrote:

For some reason, emotions never seem to overwhelm me. I usually don't show very emotional responses, or even feel very emotional in even seemingly very bad times. I'm currently ambivalent as to whether that is a good thing, but for now, I remain the same.

Well that's understandable.. I know a couple people like that too.. Sometimes it's not a good thing though,.
"Good Times" ~ Max
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2013 10:39:40 PM
At 12/29/2013 10:27:43 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Well that's understandable.. I know a couple people like that too.. Sometimes it's not a good thing though,.

Yeah, I've heard that before. Sometimes I feel I believe them, but I generally don't experience emotion distress. It's not like I bottle up my emotions or anything - they just aren't there, or sometimes, just vanish with reason.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2013 12:13:41 AM
At 12/29/2013 10:39:40 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 12/29/2013 10:27:43 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Yeah, I've heard that before. Sometimes I feel I believe them, but I generally don't experience emotion distress. It's not like I bottle up my emotions or anything - they just aren't there, or sometimes, just vanish with reason.

Quite understandable.. Guess that just implies you have alright coping skills...
"Good Times" ~ Max