Jump to topic:

Happy New Year!!

GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2013 7:01:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hope you all have a safe one too!! (Don't do anything I wouldn't do, lol, jk!)
Best wishes to everyone's new year! God bless!

~Samantha~
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2013 8:12:12 PM
Happy Last Day of 2013. I hope you all come on tomorrow as better and changed people. One thing I'll be working on for the next week is getting out of the habit of writing 2013 and start writing 2014.
"Being called weird is like being called Limited Edition. Meaning you're something people don't see that often." -Ashley Purdy

Please help raise money for a Christmas gift for airmax (although he is Jewish, as YYW pointed out). He is in desperate need of a new laptop, and he has done so much for this site; he certainly deserves one. :)
http://www.debate.org...
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2013 8:18:52 PM
At 12/31/2013 8:12:12 PM, kawaii_crazy wrote:
Happy Last Day of 2013. I hope you all come on tomorrow as better and changed people. One thing I'll be working on for the next week is getting out of the habit of writing 2013 and start writing 2014.

Haha yeah, that's all of us though in sure!! But chess ma'am. Thank you! :)
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2013 8:37:14 PM
At 12/31/2013 7:01:53 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Hope you all have a safe one too!! (Don't do anything I wouldn't do, lol, jk!)
Best wishes to everyone's new year! God bless!

~Samantha~

Happy New Year
Ashton