Jump to topic:

how long do you have to be denied sex

muslimnomore
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2014 4:40:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
before you ask your partner for a break up?

is there a rule you follow for this? 1 month, 2 months, 3? What if the partner is your spouse/fiance?
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2014 10:22:16 PM
At 1/4/2014 4:40:04 PM, muslimnomore wrote:

is there a rule you follow for this? 1 month, 2 months, 3? What if the partner is your spouse/fiance?

about 5 minutes...........
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2014 10:33:04 PM

For me... maybe a nanosecond. My friends say it isn't scientifically possible what I do.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2014 11:52:09 PM
At 1/4/2014 10:33:04 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:

For me... maybe a nanosecond. My friends say it isn't scientifically possible what I do.

Didn't you say you were twelve?
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2014 11:53:47 PM
At 1/4/2014 11:52:09 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
At 1/4/2014 10:33:04 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:

Didn't you say you were twelve?

...No comment
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 12:38:32 AM
Depends on the context. If they have a medical reason, it would be pretty shallow to ever break up with them over it. If they're using sex as leverage for getting their way, that's not a relationship I'll probably want to stay in. If they just don't like sex, it's still shallow to dump them but I probably wouldn't have gotten together with them in the first place.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 1:11:23 AM
At 1/5/2014 12:38:32 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Depends on the context. If they have a medical reason, it would be pretty shallow to ever break up with them over it. If they're using sex as leverage for getting their way, that's not a relationship I'll probably want to stay in. If they just don't like sex, it's still shallow to dump them but I probably wouldn't have gotten together with them in the first place.

This. I usually have sex with a girl within 24 hours of meeting her anyway, so I wouldn't get into a sexless relationship to begin with. If you keep a dominant, masculine polarity such terror won't happen to you, brah. But if you've been together for a year and then her vagina turns into a radioactive wasteland, it would still be shallow to leave her. Plus you could have Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for kids, so lose-win.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 1:12:55 AM

What if they like sex, but you really suck at it, but they like the rest of you.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 1:24:41 AM
At 1/5/2014 1:12:55 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

What if they like sex, but you really suck at it, but they like the rest of you.

Lol. Well, that would be another shallow reason. You could either get over sex, since you suck anyway, or find a way to get better.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
de.france
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 9:47:02 AM

how old are you asking this ? the answer is simple, if the relationship is based on sex then you break up when it is no longer convenient to you (as soon as you get bothered for not getting any), cos the relationship aint gonna last anyway.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 3:13:50 PM

It depends on whether your relationship depends on it. Sex becomes overrated as time passes for both parties. For the young, I know this seems impossible.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
muslimnomore
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 3:15:21 PM
At 1/5/2014 9:47:02 AM, de.france wrote:

how old are you asking this ? the answer is simple, if the relationship is based on sex then you break up when it is no longer convenient to you (as soon as you get bothered for not getting any), cos the relationship aint gonna last anyway.

just entered my 30s
de.france
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2014 1:47:56 PM
just entered my 30s

oh, you got into this relationship rather recently then I guess. well, the answer is still simple, either sex is more important to you than companionship in which case you should break up if you notice that the absence of it is a problem. these things come and go, if your partner is having an off period, it will happen again. although keep in mind that there usually are reasons when a woman has an off period (unless she's in menopause :)). the duration of the relationship is also a factor. how long are you together for? if its not over a year I'd guess that she's not getting that much pleasure out of it, that's why she's lost interest. there's a limit to how long a woman will pretend she's enjoying herself just to please the man she loves. women get just as much out of sex as men do, when its done right...
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2014 3:40:11 PM
Typically people get with other people who have the same sexual needs, so this, in theory, shouldn't be a problem. In practice it obviously can be, and the answer is to probably find somebody who wants it just as much as you do.

I've heard of men taking their spouses to court and getting court-ordered to have sex at least once a week.

Also, sex tends to drop away when relationships go bad, and it's often a harbinger of things to come...
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2014 4:16:20 PM
no time at all, SEX is a virtue. take advantage of it before it slips out of your grasp.
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...