How to deal with psychopaths?

LAZARUS77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 3:52:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
trys to ruining your life stupid psychos
No man is a true believer unless he desires for his brother that, what he desires for himself. - Prophet Muhammad saw
jamccartney
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2014 8:16:48 PM
At 1/5/2014 3:52:23 PM, LAZARUS77 wrote:

How do you define 'psychopath'? I am a moderate psychopath, but you might be talking about high-functioning psychopaths. Could you please specify?
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2014 12:43:53 PM

If they are truly psychopaths, probably kill them.
If you are being hyperbolic, then I have no idea, since I don't know what you are talking about.
My work here is, finally, done.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2014 3:26:34 PM

Brilliant! So deep, thoughtful and engaging. I am a changed man after reading this.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 11:57:12 PM

Not really sure if you're actually dealing with a psychopath, but if there is someone who genuinely lacks the capacity to empathize with other people, you have to change the incentives of their behavior in a way that they will feel. So, if someone who may be psychopathic is bothering you, you have to make it very personally costly for them to continue that behavior.
Tsar of DDO
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 9:22:31 AM
At 3/17/2014 3:26:34 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Brilliant! So deep, thoughtful and engaging. I am a changed man after reading this.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 9:22:54 AM

Please repeat in English.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
queenofmayhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 11:22:39 PM
Psychopaths are just any other normal human being, they just come with a bad rap.

Yes, psychopathy does have the potential to be a very damaging and dangerous mental disorder, not unlike many others. When treated properly, just like someone with bipolar or severe depression, they can live a perfectly normal lifestyle.

I myself have known a few psychopaths through hospital programs when I was hospitalized last year, and honestly they are just kids. It's sad really, they are very oppressed and instantly labelled by everyone. Just because they have a disorder doesn't make them a cold blooded killer, and just because they are psychopaths doesn't mean they will be. They may be more inclined to, however we all have different means and inclinations for bad things.