Jump to topic:

What's the Most Abstract Thing for You?

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 8:43:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Abstracting before satisfying thoughtful reaction activates cognitive telepsychological interaction of Null; It sustains and lineates intellectual essence.

404 Fnord Not Found
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 9:08:10 PM
Consciousness is pretty abstract.

Ideas such as infinity, omnipotence, ect. are abstract because they are simply ideas that we cannot fully comprehend.

Math is abstract.
Nolite Timere
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2014 1:25:18 PM
At 1/5/2014 8:43:52 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Abstracting before satisfying thoughtful reaction activates cognitive telepsychological interaction of Null; It sustains and lineates intellectual essence.

404 Fnord Not Found

I do this all the time without revealing it, but I feel like it should be appreciated this time. But there's other hidden meaning here I'm not willing to reveal.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2014 10:25:15 PM
I swear I understand maybe 8% of everything WSA says.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 8:57:57 PM
The US Congress
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 10:31:53 PM
The word abstract is really abstract isn't it? Seems suspicious.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.