Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/16/2014 5:42:41 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 1/16/2014 5:41:46 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/16/2014 5:41:04 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
No and lazy.

not an answer

Your options aren't sufficient.

Then don't answer the question.
"That's what people do. They breed, and then their children breed, and then their children do it, and their children do it. But, have you ever asked why we do it?" - Jim 'Metamorphhh' Crawford

"There is no doubt that life is given us, not to be enjoyed, but to be overcome; to be got over." - Arthur Schopenhauer

"It's like building a broken building, repairing it and then saying that now I have value in doing so...but it didn't need to be broken in the first place." -Gary 'Inmendham' Mosher
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 5:48:11 PM
At 1/16/2014 5:45:55 PM, Caploxion wrote:
No and lazy.

not an answer

Or I could give insight to improve the question options in order that more people can accurately answer it.
Nolite Timere
Caploxion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 5:50:35 PM
At 1/16/2014 5:48:11 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
No and lazy.

not an answer

Or I could give insight to improve the question options in order that more people can accurately answer it.

No, STALIN isn't asking for ways to "improve" the poll. If you don't like the poll, then move on instead of writing pretentious nonsense about how you can improve the poll, wherein you assume STALIN's motives.
"That's what people do. They breed, and then their children breed, and then their children do it, and their children do it. But, have you ever asked why we do it?" - Jim 'Metamorphhh' Crawford

"There is no doubt that life is given us, not to be enjoyed, but to be overcome; to be got over." - Arthur Schopenhauer

"It's like building a broken building, repairing it and then saying that now I have value in doing so...but it didn't need to be broken in the first place." -Gary 'Inmendham' Mosher
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 5:58:07 PM
At 1/16/2014 5:50:35 PM, Caploxion wrote:
No and lazy.

not an answer

No, STALIN isn't asking for ways to "improve" the poll. If you don't like the poll, then move on instead of writing pretentious nonsense about how you can improve the poll, wherein you assume STALIN's motives.

The intention is quite obvious, and to improve his desire in fulfilling that intention objective criticism is always helpful. That being said, I was hardly call my delightful insight "pretentious nonsense."

What I turned what you said on yourself?

You shouldn't correct me because its just pretentious nonsense irrelevant to the intentions of Stalin's Forum Topic, and you therefore should not have replied at all in order that you correct me. I wasn't asking for ways to improve my comment, if you don't like my comment then move on instead of writing pretentious nonsense where you assume my motives.
Nolite Timere
STALIN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 6:02:39 PM
At 1/16/2014 5:58:07 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
No and lazy.

not an answer

The intention is quite obvious, and to improve his desire in fulfilling that intention objective criticism is always helpful. That being said, I was hardly call my delightful insight "pretentious nonsense."

You shouldn't correct me because its just pretentious nonsense irrelevant to the intentions of Stalin's Forum Topic, and you therefore should not have replied at all in order that you correct me. I wasn't asking for ways to improve my comment, if you don't like my comment then move on instead of writing pretentious nonsense where you assume my motives.

If the "intention" is so clear then why can't you figure out what it is?
Caploxion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 6:04:26 PM
At 1/16/2014 5:58:07 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
No and lazy.

not an answer

No, you don't know STALIN's intent, so your "delightful insight" is most certainly pretentious nonsense.

Lol, you wish.

But you've made your intentions clear, whereas STALIN hasn't. So, I have every right to correct your fault and you have no right to correct STALIN. Got it?

xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 6:15:24 PM
Holy sh*t I can't do this over something so pretentious.

Let's all stop getting our panties in a twist and move on.
Nolite Timere
Caploxion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 6:19:11 PM
At 1/16/2014 6:15:24 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Holy sh*t I can't do this over something so pretentious.

Let's all stop getting our panties in a twist and move on.

You're the one causing trouble, buddy. I'll move on when you move on.

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 8:11:30 PM
5'10" 180 # Haven't gained a pound in 30 years. Guess it's the kind of work I do.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 9:56:53 PM
I'm in phenomenal shape as usual, I take working out very seriously. The secret weapon to getting started on physical fitness is a mirror. If I don't look in the mirror, I forget about it. But put me in front of a mirror and I start looking, and in a few seconds I'm running out the door to improve my body!

As for maintaining a rigorous work-out regimen, the key is streamlining it so you are expending effort in good ways, not bad ways. Trying to just get a gym membership and shooting off whenever you can is not going to work (and forget the all-night gyms!). Make sure you have a good meal, go out to a good gym that you feel comfortable at - clean, good people, good machinery, etc. (working out at home is a fail), and start out with a nice warm-up jog (I usually do one mile when I'm lifting weights). Have your workout planned in advance as to the muscle groups you want to hit and have somebody who is experienced make sure your form is correct. Bad form is fatal, and is not easy, particularly on certain exercises! You'll need knowledge of a range of techniques as well. After your work-out, you should cool-down with stretches. Working out should be an enjoyable endeavor, so while you want to push yourself to do more reps, you don't want to push yourself to stay at the gym so long as to make it unenjoyable. Today, for instance, I cut my workout short because my elbow was feeling funny and I need to go back to the drawing board, apparently, on my form in certain areas. By leaving early, I avoided unnecessary stress that would have made it less likely that I'd return to the gym again soon. Working out is something to look forward to, and is very rewarding!
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 1:34:05 PM
Nope. I'm lazy, but I have an insane metabolism so I don't look it. It's kind of cool, but then again I'm probably never going to be motivated to exercise lol
InvictusManeo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 8:11:19 PM
I have been overweight and technically obese (according to BMI) in the past interspersed with periods of being slim or underweight. Right now I am a 'normal' weight for my height, but that's just going by scales. I still have a good 20/30lbs to lose until I am back to my normal weight.

I am the sort of person who gains and loses weight quickly and easily. I've lost over 50lbs in the last 5/6 months without much effort.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2014 9:15:09 AM
No and lazy.

not an answer

No, imabench isn't asking for ways to "improve" TWS. If you don't like TWS, then move on instead of writing pretentious nonsense about how you can improve TWS, wherein you assume imabench's motives.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...