I love all of you

Buckethead31594
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 12:48:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Alright, let me find the words to say this:

I honestly love all of you- I love this website and its unanimous pursuit towards truth. I appreciate the differing opinions that we all have; it connects us by making us unique. I feel honored to be a part of a community that strives towards agreement through disagreement. I admire all the different types of people on this site: every race and religion, every age and ideology.

To all my friends here whom I have known for the time that I have been here, I appreciate your continued involvement in this community- helping it to become a better place for everyone. Even the trolls- it wouldn't nearly be as fun without you!

I see you all as family, and it encourages me to know that the answers in life may be as simple as challenging a friend to a debate.

/end of cheese
"By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher." - Socrates
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 9:51:17 AM
At 1/17/2014 12:48:18 AM, Buckethead31594 wrote:

I honestly love all of you- I love this website and its unanimous pursuit towards truth. I appreciate the differing opinions that we all have; it connects us by making us unique. I feel honored to be a part of a community that strives towards agreement through disagreement. I admire all the different types of people on this site: every race and religion, every age and ideology.

To all my friends here whom I have known for the time that I have been here, I appreciate your continued involvement in this community- helping it to become a better place for everyone. Even the trolls- it wouldn't nearly be as fun without you!

I see you all as family, and it encourages me to know that the answers in life may be as simple as challenging a friend to a debate.

/end of cheese

Such friendly. Very warmth. Much openheartedness.
Tsar of DDO
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 3:14:41 PM
"I love all of you" No you don't. You are just a brown noser
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Buckethead31594
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 6:55:11 PM
At 1/18/2014 3:14:41 PM, sadolite wrote:
"I love all of you" No you don't. You are just a brown noser

Firstly, I made this post on a whim. Secondly, I appreciate your opinions as well.
"By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher." - Socrates
ADreamOfLiberty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 7:00:34 PM

.... it's.... unanimous.... pursuit towards truth..? You've got one very rose tinted filter on your monitor pal if you haven't noticed the dozens of highly active posters who don't give a @$%@ about the truth and strive do disagree with fervent irreverence and disrespect.
LOL, yeah, it's pretty amazing how they think they can "reason" with you. - Sidewalker, speaking of advocates for sexual deviancy.

So, my advice, Liberty, is to go somewhere else. Leave, and never come back. - YYW

And that's what I did. Contact me at http://www.edeb8.com... by the same user name if you have anything you'd like to say.
Buckethead31594
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 7:06:27 PM
At 1/18/2014 7:00:34 PM, ADreamOfLiberty wrote:

.... it's.... unanimous.... pursuit towards truth..? You've got one very rose tinted filter on your monitor pal if you haven't noticed the dozens of highly active posters who don't give a @$%@ about the truth and strive do disagree with fervent irreverence and disrespect.

I disagree with you. It is instinctual to strive towards truth. Everyone has their own way about discovering it; DDO is the conduit through which people can learn more about themselves, others, controversies- and thus, truth. Perhaps when you understand this, you may understand your fellow man.
Buckethead31594
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 7:08:10 PM
Besides, disagreement is merely a form of compromise in the long run. It helps us to weed out the fallacies; which is beneficial for discovering meaning.
ADreamOfLiberty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 7:42:11 PM
At 1/18/2014 7:06:27 PM, Buckethead31594 wrote:

I disagree with you. It is instinctual to strive towards truth. Everyone has their own way about discovering it; DDO is the conduit through which people can learn more about themselves, others, controversies- and thus, truth. Perhaps when you understand this, you may understand your fellow man.

Ah I see, finding ignorant fools who delude themselves into thinking they are rational because they had the minimal brain function required to sign up to a website online teaches me to expect them in real life; and also to know that there is nothing that can possibly save one from their absurd tyrannies (if there are enough of them) except a willingness to harm them unto the point of annihilation.

A form of the zombie apocalypse where I am surrounded by creatures just smart enough to be dangerous but lacking sufficient noble characteristics, empathy, or rationality to ever trust for a second, no matter how docile they may appear.

This truth disgusts me and frightens me and I would prefer not to be reminded of it if at all possible.

Oh yea, screw KFC ;)
LOL, yeah, it's pretty amazing how they think they can "reason" with you. - Sidewalker, speaking of advocates for sexual deviancy.

So, my advice, Liberty, is to go somewhere else. Leave, and never come back. - YYW

And that's what I did. Contact me at http://www.edeb8.com... by the same user name if you have anything you'd like to say.
Buckethead31594
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 9:08:01 PM
At 1/18/2014 7:42:11 PM, ADreamOfLiberty wrote:

Ah I see, finding ignorant fools who delude themselves into thinking they are rational because they had the minimal brain function required to sign up to a website online teaches me to expect them in real life; and also to know that there is nothing that can possibly save one from their absurd tyrannies (if there are enough of them) except a willingness to harm them unto the point of annihilation.

A form of the zombie apocalypse where I am surrounded by creatures just smart enough to be dangerous but lacking sufficient noble characteristics, empathy, or rationality to ever trust for a second, no matter how docile they may appear.

This truth disgusts me and frightens me and I would prefer not to be reminded of it if at all possible.

Oh yea, screw KFC ;)

Ah, but who is to say that truth is the same for everyone? I choose to believe that people are innately good. Hence my "Rose" tinted monitor. I would also like to think that some people don't know that they are seeking truth until the find it.

I, for one, would rather be labeled an idiot than to be ignorant to the prospect of discovering truth. Perhaps this acceptance is what makes me accept mostly everybody, even you and your sarcasm..? Lol.

(PS: My monitor is actually rose-tinted; I have the color settings tweaked to a more reddish tone so it doesn't hurt my eyes... Lol.)
DudeStop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 9:16:21 PM

/end of cheese

Do you love me?
Buckethead31594
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 9:25:48 PM
At 1/18/2014 9:16:21 PM, DudeStop wrote:

/end of cheese

Do you love me?

http://www.polyvore.com...
DudeStop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 9:37:12 PM
At 1/18/2014 9:25:48 PM, Buckethead31594 wrote:

/end of cheese

Do you love me?

I'm blushing.
ADreamOfLiberty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 9:48:02 PM
At 1/18/2014 9:08:01 PM, Buckethead31594 wrote:

Oh yea, screw KFC ;)

Ah, but who is to say that truth is the same for everyone?

I am, I say it with pride.

I choose to believe that people are innately good. Hence my "Rose" tinted monitor. I would also like to think that some people don't know that they are seeking truth until the find it.

lol, oh jeez another internet Buddha, sorry mister I didn't mean to hold you up, you have a nice journey.

I, for one, would rather be labeled an idiot than to be ignorant to the prospect of discovering truth. Perhaps this acceptance is what makes me accept mostly everybody, even you and your sarcasm..? Lol.

If being open to discovering the truth prevents you from recognizing it when you see it, what's the point?

Buckethead31594
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 9:57:01 PM
At 1/18/2014 9:48:02 PM, ADreamOfLiberty wrote:
At 1/18/2014 9:08:01 PM, Buckethead31594 wrote:

Oh yea, screw KFC ;)

Ah, but who is to say that truth is the same for everyone?

I am, I say it with pride.

Good for you, friend. Maybe some day I can say the same.

I choose to believe that people are innately good. Hence my "Rose" tinted monitor. I would also like to think that some people don't know that they are seeking truth until the find it.

lol, oh jeez another internet Buddha, sorry mister I didn't mean to hold you up, you have a nice journey.

Don't be so judgmental. I do not judge you.

If being open to discovering the truth prevents you from recognizing it when you see it, what's the point?

If being certain that you've descovered the "truth" prevents you from recognizing absolute truth when you see it, what's the point?
Buckethead31594
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 9:57:32 PM
At 1/18/2014 9:37:12 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 1/18/2014 9:25:48 PM, Buckethead31594 wrote:

/end of cheese

Do you love me?

I'm blushing.

Lol.
ADreamOfLiberty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 10:34:20 PM
At 1/18/2014 9:57:01 PM, Buckethead31594 wrote:

Are you saying I'm judgmental? Who are you to judge me anyway?

If being certain that you've descovered the "truth" prevents you from recognizing absolute truth when you see it, what's the point?

Are there any truths that aren't absolute in the end?

Buckethead31594
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 10:43:12 PM
At 1/18/2014 10:34:20 PM, ADreamOfLiberty wrote:
At 1/18/2014 9:57:01 PM, Buckethead31594 wrote:

Are you saying I'm judgmental? Who are you to judge me anyway?

Friend, by committing judgement against me, you have already judged yourself. I do not judge you; I merely state the obvious.

Are there any truths that aren't absolute in the end?

I can't state for certain- I am not absolutely sure. I can only observe and assume; as can you.