Jump to topic:

A guide for girls on how we guys act

Cooldudebro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 12:17:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Here is a guide to all the girls about men.

1. If you are looking for a very clean guy...

Stop looking! It is extremely rare to find a guy that is clean. If you have this mentality, I urge you to stop dating untill you grow up. There is no way on hell that a guy will be a 100% pure. Guys joke about stuff that are dirty all the time. It's a guy thing.

2. You don't know what a guy is thinking

Don't try to guess. Try to anticipate. The biggest mistake made by women is that they are always jealous and over protective of their man. If you see your boyfriend talking to another woman, here is a way to distinguishe if he is flirting. IF the man is holding hand, shifting his body towards her, or laughs a lot, he is cheating. If he does not do these three things, he is just having a conversation.

3. Men don't like to be on a leash

Trust me. Of a man says he is with his friends, don't ride him on it. Understand he needs a life and their are more things that are important than you. Guys need guy time to make them feel like men. Do not try to tag along every time he heads out with he friend's to a movie or his house. You will just be hurt by all the times he ignores you or cuts you off.

4. Stop the games

This is probably the most important out of everything. Don't do this. If you really love me, you will stay away from me for a weekend. If you do, here is how it translates into guy talk. I have better things to do so just don't call me or text me. If you are doing this to test your love, don't. This is a really stupid technique that makes us mad and could lead to us breaking up with you.

5. Do not act ditsy

Men actually like brains in a girl. If you act ditsy it just looks really stupid and you are just embarrassing yourself.

6. Do you take this advice?

If you honor these 6 things you will keep your boy friend.
KaileyFox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 12:50:57 AM
At 1/29/2014 12:17:06 AM, Cooldudebro wrote:

Stop looking! It is extremely rare to find a guy that is clean. If you have this mentality, I urge you to stop dating untill you grow up. There is no way on hell that a guy will be a 100% pure. Guys joke about stuff that are dirty all the time. It's a guy thing.

Don't try to guess. Try to anticipate. The biggest mistake made by women is that they are always jealous and over protective of their man. If you see your boyfriend talking to another woman, here is a way to distinguishe if he is flirting. IF the man is holding hand, shifting his body towards her, or laughs a lot, he is cheating. If he does not do these three things, he is just having a conversation.

Trust me. Of a man says he is with his friends, don't ride him on it. Understand he needs a life and their are more things that are important than you. Guys need guy time to make them feel like men. Do not try to tag along every time he heads out with he friend's to a movie or his house. You will just be hurt by all the times he ignores you or cuts you off.

4. Stop the games

This is probably the most important out of everything. Don't do this. If you really love me, you will stay away from me for a weekend. If you do, here is how it translates into guy talk. I have better things to do so just don't call me or text me. If you are doing this to test your love, don't. This is a really stupid technique that makes us mad and could lead to us breaking up with you.

5. Do not act ditsy

Men actually like brains in a girl. If you act ditsy it just looks really stupid and you are just embarrassing yourself.

Yeah... I'm not going to trust an 18-year-old to know what he's talking about when it comes to dating. Sorry. You're just not old enough yet to understand.
Cooldudebro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 12:55:01 AM
At 1/29/2014 12:50:57 AM, KaileyFox wrote:

4. Stop the games

5. Do not act ditsy

Yeah... I'm not going to trust an 18-year-old to know what he's talking about when it comes to dating. Sorry. You're just not old enough yet to understand.

Stop being in la laland. Face reality. You are not ready for dating.
KaileyFox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 12:57:34 AM
At 1/29/2014 12:55:01 AM, Cooldudebro wrote:

4. Stop the games

5. Do not act ditsy

I'm 21. I'm more ready than you as I can actually see that I need to use my brain to discern if I should date someone or not, and not just follow my heart, since feelings come and go like the wind. You change SO much when you go into college, and for the sake of me not having to explain it a thousand times, just trust me on that. You're view of dating WILL change.
Cooldudebro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 12:58:53 AM
At 1/29/2014 12:57:34 AM, KaileyFox wrote:

4. Stop the games

5. Do not act ditsy

I'm 21. I'm more ready than you as I can actually see that I need to use my brain to discern if I should date someone or not, and not just follow my heart, since feelings come and go like the wind. You change SO much when you go into college, and for the sake of me not having to explain it a thousand times, just trust me on that. You're view of dating WILL change.

When you actually find a man like that, tell me. If you do not, don't question. You will learn too.
KaileyFox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 1:12:36 AM
At 1/29/2014 12:58:53 AM, Cooldudebro wrote:

4. Stop the games

5. Do not act ditsy

When you actually find a man like that, tell me. If you do not, don't question. You will learn too.

I did, that's why I'm telling you that. I found a guy who IS clean, DIDN'T tell dirty jokes, and DIDN'T talk about women like they were trash that could be disposed at their leisure. Like I said, you're 18. Come even two years' time, you will look back at this and think these rules are hilarious. Half of them show a very small view of what you've come across. Not all girls play games with guys' hearts. Not all girls act like ditzes. Not all girls want to keep their boyfriends on a leash. Once again, I'm the example here. If you look back at these rules after you've had a few years in college and don't think they're ridiculous, then you didn't mature at all. Love ISN'T just a feeling. Discernment is a VERY big part of finding someone worth keeping. If you "fall in love" with everyone you date, you're going to find yourself getting tired of picking up your constantly breaking heart. Song of Solomon 8:4 "I adjure you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that you not stir up or awaken love until it pleases." Or in other words: Don't awaken love before its time. Once again, trust me, it's not fun having a broken heart. Someday, you'll probably find that out for yourself.
DudeStop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 2:42:33 AM

4. Stop the games

5. Do not act ditsy

The funny thing is he's a ten year old who couldn't get in so he faked his age.
KaileyFox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 2:50:18 AM
At 1/29/2014 2:42:33 AM, DudeStop wrote:

4. Stop the games

5. Do not act ditsy

o-o Is this like his brother and you guys share an account? Well, whatever age he is, I'm just going to be skeptical about it. I'm not saying feelings aren't important, just that using discernment is much more important when making a dating decision.
KaileyFox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 2:51:17 AM

4. Stop the games

5. Do not act ditsy

Oh wait, sorry. Didn't see the difference in name until now... My bad, my bad. Just put the two "dude"s together and thought it was the same user, lol...
Jingram994
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 4:37:01 AM

Well, if you're referring to hygiene, then actually the majority of individuals are 'clean'. If you're referring to mindset, then again, actually most people are 'clean', and respect women; people who are not are what we in the know refer to as 'douches'. Most men aren't puerile, immature douches with little if any hygiene, so you're actually wrong on this point. At the very least, most men know to not act like this when women are involved, because it makes them look stupid and unattractive.

Those aren't very good indicators. A lot of guys naturally act that way around women, and have no intention whatsoever of having sex or 'cheating' with them. A lot of guys have a brain, and are able to disguise this behavior so that it isn't clear from a distance what they are thinking or doing. At any rate, women being 'possessive' is at best an over-generalization, and at worst is nothing more than a sexist stereotype you're using to try and make a point, which clearly didn't work.

Again, most women are not possessive shrews, so this doesn't apply to many people. In most cases where it does apply, the man in the relationship probably actually is doing something suspicious, or at least acting in a manner that would lead to that assumption.

4. Stop the games

Again, either an over-generalization or a sexist stereotype. Lots of guys do that exact same thing, as well, so this isn't exactly 'advice for women'.

5. Do not act ditsy

Really? Who does that? Nobody I know acts like they lack intelligence in an attempt to make friends or attract romantic/sexual partners, partly because most people I know aren't idiots, and partly because the only people that are attracted by this are tools looking to take advantage of them.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 8:15:11 AM

Good thing I'm bi, cuz I can just go for a girl.

Yeah...

Trust me. If a man says he is with his friends, don't ride him on it. Understand he needs a life and their are more things that are important than you. Guys need guy time to make them feel like men. Do not try to tag along every time he heads out with he friend's to a movie or his house. You will just be hurt by all the times he ignores you or cuts you off.
Yeah, I think I might just go for a girl. Cuz this is bull.

4. Stop the games

But games are fun

5. Do not act ditsy

What if I'm legitimately stupid?

Yup, I'm just gonna have a girlfriend.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 9:21:46 AM

Stop looking! It is extremely rare to find a guy that is clean. If you have this mentality, I urge you to stop dating untill you grow up. There is no way on hell that a guy will be 100% pure. Guys joke about stuff that are dirty all the time. It's a guy thing.
a. If this is a big deal to someone, then it isn't an issue of growing up, it is an issue of compatibility.
b. There are men that don't think this way, but it is rare. However, there is a world of difference between someone who works blue, someone who finds these jokes amusing, and one who rarely tells them.

While women can be crazy, they also may have reasons. It's not like a man is going to tell them they are cheating, are they?

That is not what being on a leash means.
What you describe is being co-dependant.

4. Stop the games

That is not really a game, either.
If you have reason to be away from her, then tell her.
If she can't honor it, that is an issue, but not necessarily a game.
But, women, stop playing games.

5. Do not act ditsy

A lot of men are threatened by intelligent women.
It depends on what they look for in a relationship.

There is no perfect relationship advice.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 9:37:28 AM
At 1/29/2014 1:12:36 AM, KaileyFox wrote:

I don't think college has to do with it.
It has to do with your independence, being away from your parents, and experiencing new things (all of which is part of the college experience)

I did, that's why I'm telling you that. I found a guy who IS clean, DIDN'T tell dirty jokes, and DIDN'T talk about women like they were trash that could be disposed at their leisure. He didn't say that, did he?
Yes, there are clean guys, or at least guys who don't engage in dirty jokes.
I would be surprised if he doesn't find them humorous, though, if told properly.

Like I said, you're 18. Come even two years' time, you will look back at this and think these rules are hilarious. Half of them show a very small view of what you've come across. Not all girls play games with guys' hearts.
Games =/= games with hearts.
Asking a question that you don't want an honest answer to is a game.

Not all girls act like ditzes. Not all girls want to keep their boyfriends on a leash.
No and it depends on how you define leash.
I think a lot of women pre-30 want security, and depending on the level they have, the more likely they let their man roam freely.

Once again, I'm the example here. If you look back at these rules after you've had a few years in college and don't think they're ridiculous, then you didn't mature at all.
I think you aren't being objective in your self-analysis. No offense.

Love ISN'T just a feeling. Discernment is a VERY big part of finding someone worth keeping. If you "fall in love" with everyone you date, you're going to find yourself getting tired of picking up your constantly breaking heart. Song of Solomon 8:4 "I adjure you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that you not stir up or awaken love until it pleases." Or in other words: Don't awaken love before its time. Once again, trust me, it's not fun having a broken heart. Someday, you'll probably find that out for yourself.

Very good, albeit cold and unromantic, advice.
I interpret it as find someone you like and are compatible with, then let romance blossom.
My work here is, finally, done.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 10:03:12 AM

Boys are dirty. Men take care of themselves, because taking care of yourself is an indispensable aspect of personal responsibility.

Most likely, when a guy does something stupid, he's not thinking. Think about that.

Indeed.

4. Stop the games

Yup.

5. Do not act ditsy

Yeah.

Tsar of DDO
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 2:58:20 PM

4. Stop the games

5. Do not act ditsy

He's 12.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 3:53:06 PM

4. Stop the games

5. Do not act ditsy

I did, that's why I'm telling you that. I found a guy who IS clean, DIDN'T tell dirty jokes, and DIDN'T talk about women like they were trash that could be disposed at their leisure. Like I said, you're 18. Come even two years' time, you will look back at this and think these rules are hilarious. Half of them show a very small view of what you've come across. Not all girls play games with guys' hearts. Not all girls act like ditzes. Not all girls want to keep their boyfriends on a leash. Once again, I'm the example here. If you look back at these rules after you've had a few years in college and don't think they're ridiculous, then you didn't mature at all. Love ISN'T just a feeling. Discernment is a VERY big part of finding someone worth keeping. If you "fall in love" with everyone you date, you're going to find yourself getting tired of picking up your constantly breaking heart. Song of Solomon 8:4 "I adjure you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that you not stir up or awaken love until it pleases." Or in other words: Don't awaken love before its time. Once again, trust me, it's not fun having a broken heart. Someday, you'll probably find that out for yourself.

I'm almost 16 and i think these "tips" for girls are hilarious
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
KaileyFox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 3:57:16 PM
At 1/29/2014 3:53:06 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

4. Stop the games

5. Do not act ditsy

Yeah, a lot of people have told me he's actually about 12 or something. This is not romantic advice for how to keep a boyfriend... Most of the time, you learn how to do that through experience.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 3:58:04 PM
At 1/29/2014 3:57:16 PM, KaileyFox wrote:

4. Stop the games

5. Do not act ditsy

Yeah, a lot of people have told me he's actually about 12 or something. This is not romantic advice for how to keep a boyfriend... Most of the time, you learn how to do that through experience.

i hope you're aware that i'm a guy
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 4:00:35 PM

4. Stop the games

5. Do not act ditsy

This is one of the grossest things I've seen in a while.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
KaileyFox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 4:04:38 PM
At 1/29/2014 6:49:20 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Hilarious. Don't mind Kailey, though. I've had conversations with her and she's a bit dim.

Care to provide proof for my "dimness?" I'd like to see what sort of evidence you can dig up on me that proves I'm "dim." Go on, you won't hurt my feelings :)
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 4:05:53 PM
At 1/29/2014 4:04:38 PM, KaileyFox wrote:
Hilarious. Don't mind Kailey, though. I've had conversations with her and she's a bit dim.

Care to provide proof for my "dimness?" I'd like to see what sort of evidence you can dig up on me that proves I'm "dim." Go on, you won't hurt my feelings :)

don't start him up >.<
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 4:06:17 PM

You're common irrational.
KaileyFox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 4:06:31 PM
At 1/29/2014 3:58:04 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/29/2014 3:57:16 PM, KaileyFox wrote:

4. Stop the games

5. Do not act ditsy

i hope you're aware that i'm a guy

Yes... I'm aware... I'm countering this silly forum post, not trying to tell you how to find a boy to keep...
KaileyFox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 4:08:32 PM
At 1/29/2014 4:06:17 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

You're common irrational.

I said proof, did I not? I don't see any proof.
KaileyFox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 4:09:30 PM
At 1/29/2014 4:05:53 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

don't start him up >.<

Oh, is he a jerk to other people too? Sorry, I didn't mean to start anything. I thought he was just a jerk to me. It's okay, though. I'll handle it.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 8:14:25 PM
At 1/29/2014 4:09:30 PM, KaileyFox wrote:

don't start him up >.<

Oh, is he a jerk to other people too? Sorry, I didn't mean to start anything. I thought he was just a jerk to me. It's okay, though. I'll handle it.

no he's just a self centered idiot and his posts get annoying to the more intelligent bunch of ddo
KaileyFox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 9:53:59 PM
At 1/29/2014 8:14:25 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/29/2014 4:09:30 PM, KaileyFox wrote:

don't start him up >.<

no he's just a self centered idiot and his posts get annoying to the more intelligent bunch of ddo

Oh, don't worry. I already knew that he's self-centered. I've dealt with him, that's why I challenged him to provide evidence for my "dimness." He didn't do it, proving my own point that he often lacks the evidence for any of the ridiculous claims he makes.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 9:57:49 PM
Dating is overrated!
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
DudeStop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 10:20:51 PM
At 1/29/2014 2:50:18 AM, KaileyFox wrote:

4. Stop the games

5. Do not act ditsy

o-o Is this like his brother and you guys share an account? Well, whatever age he is, I'm just going to be skeptical about it. I'm not saying feelings aren't important, just that using discernment is much more important when making a dating decision.

Oh no, I just remember him admitting it somewhere. Maybe on his profile?... Idk.

I do highly doubt he has much insightful dating tips.