Jump to topic:

In serious trouble at a concert, help!

Pitbull15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 2:06:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Okay, so I'm a huge Miley Cyrus fan, and I got into some deep s*** and I didn't know where else to go to. So after paying my hard-earned money for those tickets, I walk into the concert to find this crazy girl with some short blonde haircut on stage where Miley was supposed to be. I mean, she's shaking her @$$ up on stage while sticking her tongue out for everyone to see, it's insane! So I watch this messed up chick perform some song called "Wrecking Ball", and it was the worst time of my freaking LIFE! I mean, the song was terrible, but the butt shaking and the tonguing kind of added a bit of realism to the song, I'll admit. So I'm sitting here, wondering where the heck Miley Cyrus is and what this messed up b**** did with her! She's just prancing her disgusting body up on that stage with that God-awful haircut while everyone is cheering for her. After 1 hour, I couldn't take the madness anymore. So after another one of her "songs" ends, I decide to take action against this absurdity and try to convince the crowd of their insanity. I muster all my courage, climb up on the stage, and then I shove the she-devil aside and steal the microphone. "Good people of this nation!" I declared "Why are you cheering for this abomination," I say while pointing to it. "who dares stand in the place of our beloved Miley Cyrus?!" I turn to the demon spawn and shout, "How dare you brainwash these people with your awful music and your grotesque body? You really enjoy the limelight you STOLE!!!" The thing just stares at me, absolutely dumbfounded while the crowd stares in complete silence. "HOW DARE YOU STAND WHERE SHE ONCE STOOD?!" Overcome with my own rage, I charge toward the she-devil and knock her over. Satisfied at my victory, I pick her up and lift her over my head and boldly address the crowd. "I say we boycott this sorry excuse for a concert and rescue Miley Cyrus from whatever prison this THING put her in! WHO'S WITH ME?!"

As I run down the street, the spawn's brainwashed followers angrily chasing me, I manage to lose them and make it here into my home. I can't ever go into public again as I'm all over the news. I need help!! What did I do wrong? Who was the she-devil in Miley's place? And where is Miley?? PLEASE RESPOND!!!
zmikecuber and I debate the Modal Ontological Argument
http://www.debate.org...

"YOU ARE A TOTAL MORON!!! LOL!!!- invisibledeity

"I have shown incredible restraint in the face of unrelenting stupidity."-Izbo10

"Oh my God, WHO THE HELL CARES?!"-Peter Griffin

"Let me put this in Spanish for you: NO!!"-Jase Robertson
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 10:33:09 AM
I believe you were watching Die Antwoord
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 11:05:08 AM
At 2/15/2014 2:06:03 AM, Pitbull15 wrote:
Okay, so I'm a huge Miley Cyrus fan,

Well there's your problem!
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 12:18:53 PM
At 2/15/2014 11:05:08 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

I lol'd
Nolite Timere
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 1:24:22 PM
At 2/15/2014 11:05:08 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 1:47:16 PM
"As I run down the street" Why don't I believe your story?
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 10:31:42 AM
At 2/15/2014 1:47:16 PM, sadolite wrote:
"As I run down the street" Why don't I believe your story?

This is ddo and we do not leave the computers