Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Can you be your own friend?

zmikecuber
Posts: 4,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2014 8:37:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
DDO doesn't think so. Go ahead, try to friend yourself.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2014 9:02:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why would you try to friend yourself though?
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2014 9:28:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/18/2014 9:28:03 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 2/18/2014 9:02:08 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Why would you try to friend yourself though?

Why not?

Idk, lol
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,738
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2014 10:03:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/18/2014 9:28:03 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 2/18/2014 9:02:08 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Why would you try to friend yourself though?

Why not?

True story
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,738
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2014 10:04:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/17/2014 8:37:34 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
DDO doesn't think so. Go ahead, try to friend yourself.

It won't let me message myself either :( I talk to myself all the time in real life...
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
ElCoyote
Posts: 28
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2014 10:07:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Alot of people talk to themselves i do, and we can often push ourselves to do some pretty big things and plus nobody knows yourself better than yourself
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2014 10:25:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
@zmikecuber
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2014 10:25:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
@zmikecuber

Aww, :( DDO won't let us be friends...
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2014 10:27:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/18/2014 10:07:40 AM, ElCoyote wrote:
Alot of people talk to themselves i do, and we can often push ourselves to do some pretty big things and plus nobody knows yourself better than yourself

I disagree with the last part.

"Every man has forgotten who he is. One may understand the cosmos, but never the ego; the self is more distant than any star.
Thou shalt love the Lord thy God; but thou shalt not know thyself.
We are all under the same mental calamity; we have all forgotten our names. We have all forgotten what we really are. All that we call common sense and rationality and practicality and positivism only means that for certain dead levels of our life we forget that we have forgotten. All that we call spirit and art and ecstasy only means that for one awful moment we remember that we forget." -GK Chesterton
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
ElCoyote
Posts: 28
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2014 10:29:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
well nevermind then haha guess i was shut down haha but as for being your own friend i still think you can. It also shows self-respect to try to know yourself and just try to better yourself anyway you can
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2014 11:31:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/18/2014 10:36:47 AM, Soulja_n wrote:
That seems weird tho...
Someone once told me, that if you are your own friend... Your lonely O_o

You're***********************************************************
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2014 1:13:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/18/2014 11:31:34 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 2/18/2014 10:36:47 AM, Soulja_n wrote:
That seems weird tho...
Someone once told me, that if you are your own friend... Your lonely O_o

You're***********************************************************

Grammar nazi. ;P

(Yes, I didn't capitalize that on purpose)
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."