The Alignment Test

xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2014 10:33:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
http://www.pa.msu.edu...

Determine whether you are good or evil and what type of good or evil you are!

Test seems legitimate. I'm excited to see what you all get.

My results

I scored Neutral Good.
Nolite Timere
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2014 10:34:35 PM
"You do the best good that a person could be expected to do. You are devoted to helping others. You are willing to work with authority figures, but you do not feel any particular allegiance to them.
You are the stereotypical "Benefactor." You believe in doing good without any particular bias for or against order."
Nolite Timere
Buckethead31594
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2014 11:03:53 PM
My Result

Lawful Good:

"As a lawful good person, you tend to act as you are expected to. You tell the truth, keep your word, help those in need, and speak out against injustice. You believe that the guilty deserve to be punished. You believe in bringing good to the most people possible while doing a minimum amount of harm. You are stern but fair."
"By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher." - Socrates
Buckethead31594
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2014 11:06:10 PM
I'm almost unhappy with my result. Just love people, plain and simple- it has nothing to do with expectations.
"By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher." - Socrates
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2014 11:55:30 PM
At 2/24/2014 10:52:32 PM, Mikal wrote:
started this and it was to long

I am pretty sure i was heading toward neutral evil or chaotic evil

It's only 36 questions...
Nolite Timere
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 3:38:48 PM
Alignment: True Neutral

Yeah buddy.

" You do whatever seems like a good idea at the time. You don't feel any strong inclination towards good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Some may say that you lack conviction, while others might admire you for your capability of remaining unbiased. You likely prefer good versus evil in society, since good people tend to make better neighbors and rulers, but you are not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.
You are the stereotypical "Balancer." You act in a way that is natural to you without prejudice or compulsion."
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 4:48:14 PM
i am also neutral good
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 6:00:14 PM
You are 41.7% Good.
You are 33.3% Lawful.
Alignment: Lawful Good
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 8:30:07 PM
True Neutral. AKA most boring man in the Universe
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 9:33:40 PM

Finish the damn test. I want to know what you get!
Tsar of DDO
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 9:54:44 PM
At 2/25/2014 9:33:40 PM, YYW wrote:

Finish the damn test. I want to know what you get!

You are 36.1% Good.
You are 35.9% Chaotic.

Alignment: Chaotic Good

You don't care about what other people expect of you. You act as your conscience directs you. You carve your own path through life, but you are generally kind and benevolent. You believe in what is good and right, but have little regard for rules and laws. You despise bullies and others who try to control people through intimidation. You follow your own moral compass, which may conflict with the ideals of society despite your good intent.

You are the stereotypical "Rebel." You combine a good heart with a free spirit.

Examples of characters and people who fit into the same alignment as you include Thomas Jefferson, Walt Whitman, Han Solo, Batman, The Flash, Robin Hood, Oscar Wilde, Captain Kirk, Zorro, and Austin Powers.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 3:30:07 PM
True neutral.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 9:24:16 PM
Neutral Good.

I'm curious what everyone answered for the crying stranger question.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 10:22:23 PM
At 2/24/2014 10:33:59 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
http://www.pa.msu.edu...

Determine whether you are good or evil and what type of good or evil you are!

Test seems legitimate. I'm excited to see what you all get.

My results

I scored Neutral Good.

I'm neutral good as well.

You are 72.2% Good.
You are 15.4% Lawful.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 10:24:31 PM
At 2/26/2014 9:24:16 PM, 000ike wrote:
Neutral Good.

I'm curious what everyone answered for the crying stranger question.

Why not discuss?

I answered that I would ask if they were okay, because somehow it just seems wrong to stare at them and then walk away.
Nolite Timere
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 10:29:45 PM
"Tell your friend that you have nothing good for dessert, then take out the strawberry and eat it in front of your friend."

rolf yes
Krazzy_Player
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 2:58:55 AM
My results
You are 19.4% Good.
You are 2.6% Chaotic.

You do whatever seems like a good idea at the time. You don't feel any strong inclination towards good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Some may say that you lack conviction, while others might admire you for your capability of remaining unbiased. You likely prefer good versus evil in society, since good people tend to make better neighbors and rulers, but you are not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.
You are the stereotypical "Balancer." You act in a way that is natural to you without prejudice or compulsion.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Linus Torvalds, Dr. Strangelove, Scott Evil, Mr. Spock, and the nation of Switzerland.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 6:22:25 AM
At 2/26/2014 10:29:45 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
"Tell your friend that you have nothing good for dessert, then take out the strawberry and eat it in front of your friend."

rolf yes

You would do that to a friend?
Tsar of DDO
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 8:08:52 AM
At 2/27/2014 6:22:25 AM, YYW wrote:
At 2/26/2014 10:29:45 PM, dylancatlow wrote:

rolf yes

You would do that to a friend?

Probably not. I was just laughing at how ridiculous it would be.
ADreamOfLiberty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 2:19:24 PM
If this thing associates altruism with good I am probably going to come out pure evil... stand by.
LOL, yeah, it's pretty amazing how they think they can "reason" with you. - Sidewalker, speaking of advocates for sexual deviancy.

So, my advice, Liberty, is to go somewhere else. Leave, and never come back. - YYW

And that's what I did. Contact me at http://www.edeb8.com... by the same user name if you have anything you'd like to say.
ADreamOfLiberty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 2:43:21 PM
"One sunny summer afternoon, a few local neighborhood children have built a lemonade stand nearby and are selling it by the roadside. Do you... "

There is no "keep walking because it's a rare child who knows how to make lemonade just right." :(

"Your parents have expressed discontent with the person you are dating because, while your family belongs to the Church of Rob: The World Ruler, your significant other's family is part of the Church of Jen: The Anti-Rob. Do you: "

Rofl, ROB FOREVER!

"26. Your significant other (s.o.) keeps a journal where you know they write their innermost thoughts. You've noticed him/her acting strangely lately, hanging out with a new group of people. Your s.o. will be out for the next few hours, guaranteed. You... "

Ask what is bothering him/her?..

"Talk about stock options and particle physics in a low, monotonous tone. "

Particle physics is fun and they should think so too :p

Hhaha I got a picture of Spock.

You are 25% Good.
You are 28.2% Lawful.

You do whatever seems like a good idea at the time. You don't feel any strong inclination towards good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Some may say that you lack conviction, while others might admire you for your capability of remaining unbiased. You likely prefer good versus evil in society, since good people tend to make better neighbors and rulers, but you are not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.
You are the stereotypical "Balancer." You act in a way that is natural to you without prejudice or compulsion.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Linus Torvalds, Dr. Strangelove, Scott Evil, Mr. Spock, and the nation of Switzerland.

Description of alignments are adapted from the Revised (v3.5) System Reference Document, and are presented in accordance with the Open Gaming License v1.0a.

Boy did they get that wrong.
LOL, yeah, it's pretty amazing how they think they can "reason" with you. - Sidewalker, speaking of advocates for sexual deviancy.

So, my advice, Liberty, is to go somewhere else. Leave, and never come back. - YYW

And that's what I did. Contact me at http://www.edeb8.com... by the same user name if you have anything you'd like to say.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 8:17:03 PM
At 2/26/2014 6:19:24 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 2/26/2014 4:06:01 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Chaotic Neutral; 8.3% Evil, 30.8% Chaotic.

I would have pegged you for a true neutral.

I'm sure it just depends on the day and my immediate inclinations. Alignment, like Myers-Briggs, is a neat mental model, but you have to erase some details somewhere for the sake of representation.