Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Self defense

Sswdwm
Posts: 1,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 8:12:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/25/2014 4:55:48 AM, bobgalle100011 wrote:
Hi every one, Can any one tell me what should I do in an emergency situation?

Call 911
Resolved: the Zombie Apocalypse Will Happen
http://www.debate.org...

The most basic living cell was Intelligently Designed:
http://www.debate.org...

God most likely exists:
http://www.debate.org...
sadolite
Posts: 8,839
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 6:39:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Shoot first ask questions later
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 9:13:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/25/2014 4:55:48 AM, bobgalle100011 wrote:
Hi every one, Can any one tell me what should I do in an emergency situation?

Fight as best as you can... Or run as fast as you can.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,368
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 5:41:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Three words:

knee to balls

or

nails to eye
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 10:29:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/25/2014 4:55:48 AM, bobgalle100011 wrote:
Hi every one, Can any one tell me what should I do in an emergency situation?

Depends on the emergency. But, you called this thread "self defense", so I'm going to assume someone's trying to beat you up and steal your wallet or something. You have a few options here. You can try to hit the attacker's balls, boobs, eyes, or stomach. You can use your fingernails (even if you're a guy; just keep in mind their length and angle your fingers appropriately) to scratch at mucous membranes, such as those inside the nostrils - it's nasty, but effective and that's what Purell is for. If you see anything heavy, but not too unwieldy, lying around, use it to hit the attacker's head or any of the areas mentioned previously. There are also a few simple ways to take them down, but these are tricky to explain over the internet and I don't have a video camera. No matter what you do, best practice is to hurt them badly enough that you can run and have at least a good head start, then call the fvcking cops, because the last thing society needs is someone trying to mug someone who doesn't have the first clue about self defense.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 10:32:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 10:29:35 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 2/25/2014 4:55:48 AM, bobgalle100011 wrote:
Hi every one, Can any one tell me what should I do in an emergency situation?

You can use your fingernails (even if you're a guy; just keep in mind their length and angle your fingers appropriately) to scratch at mucous membranes, such as those inside the nostrils

wtf lol
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 10:33:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 10:32:35 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 10:29:35 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 2/25/2014 4:55:48 AM, bobgalle100011 wrote:
Hi every one, Can any one tell me what should I do in an emergency situation?

You can use your fingernails (even if you're a guy; just keep in mind their length and angle your fingers appropriately) to scratch at mucous membranes, such as those inside the nostrils

wtf lol

I had a younger sister. Little b!tch fought dirty, but I guess i learned something from it.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 10:34:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 10:33:51 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 3/6/2014 10:32:35 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 10:29:35 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 2/25/2014 4:55:48 AM, bobgalle100011 wrote:
Hi every one, Can any one tell me what should I do in an emergency situation?

You can use your fingernails (even if you're a guy; just keep in mind their length and angle your fingers appropriately) to scratch at mucous membranes, such as those inside the nostrils

wtf lol

I had a younger sister. Little b!tch fought dirty, but I guess i learned something from it.

Where'd she go? I still don't get it, btw.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 10:36:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 10:34:41 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 10:33:51 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 3/6/2014 10:32:35 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 10:29:35 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 2/25/2014 4:55:48 AM, bobgalle100011 wrote:
Hi every one, Can any one tell me what should I do in an emergency situation?

You can use your fingernails (even if you're a guy; just keep in mind their length and angle your fingers appropriately) to scratch at mucous membranes, such as those inside the nostrils

wtf lol

I had a younger sister. Little b!tch fought dirty, but I guess i learned something from it.

Where'd she go? I still don't get it, btw.

I got kicked out of my house a while back. She took my parents side on it and hasn't said a word to me since. But yeah, hurts like hell when someone does that. It's also completely unexpected because honestly, who does that?!
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 10:40:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 10:36:16 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 3/6/2014 10:34:41 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 10:33:51 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 3/6/2014 10:32:35 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 10:29:35 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 2/25/2014 4:55:48 AM, bobgalle100011 wrote:
Hi every one, Can any one tell me what should I do in an emergency situation?

You can use your fingernails (even if you're a guy; just keep in mind their length and angle your fingers appropriately) to scratch at mucous membranes, such as those inside the nostrils

wtf lol

I had a younger sister. Little b!tch fought dirty, but I guess i learned something from it.

Where'd she go? I still don't get it, btw.

I got kicked out of my house a while back. She took my parents side on it and hasn't said a word to me since. But yeah, hurts like hell when someone does that. It's also completely unexpected because honestly, who does that?!

Well that sucks. And yeah, I've never had anyone try to pick my nose for me in the middle of a fight lol.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 10:45:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 10:40:45 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 10:36:16 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 3/6/2014 10:34:41 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 10:33:51 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 3/6/2014 10:32:35 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/6/2014 10:29:35 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 2/25/2014 4:55:48 AM, bobgalle100011 wrote:
Hi every one, Can any one tell me what should I do in an emergency situation?

You can use your fingernails (even if you're a guy; just keep in mind their length and angle your fingers appropriately) to scratch at mucous membranes, such as those inside the nostrils

wtf lol

I had a younger sister. Little b!tch fought dirty, but I guess i learned something from it.

Where'd she go? I still don't get it, btw.

I got kicked out of my house a while back. She took my parents side on it and hasn't said a word to me since. But yeah, hurts like hell when someone does that. It's also completely unexpected because honestly, who does that?!

Well that sucks. And yeah, I've never had anyone try to pick my nose for me in the middle of a fight lol.

Sucks for her, mostly, life's a lot more fun when you're allowed out of the house and she's really missing out. That's not likely to change as long as she's taking what our parents say as Gospel. But yeah, she was "creative". A bit of an evil genius, really.