Jump to topic:

Uugh

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 8:40:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Jury duty summons. They obviously don't know me and my hatred of the Legal system. Now if we had a Justice system I might be interested.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 9:21:55 PM
At 2/26/2014 8:40:53 PM, sadolite wrote:
Jury duty summons. They obviously don't know me and my hatred of the Legal system. Now if we had a Justice system I might be interested.

Pretend to be a quack. Or... http://1.media.todaysbigthing.cvcdn.com...
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 5:40:32 PM
At 2/26/2014 9:21:55 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

What do mean pretend. I believe in small govt, personal responsibility and self reliance. If that isn't the apex of quakery I don't Know what is.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 6:25:02 PM
At 2/27/2014 5:40:32 PM, sadolite wrote:

What do mean pretend. I believe in small govt, personal responsibility and self reliance. If that isn't the apex of quakery I don't Know what is.

Yeah, but if you walk around with a picture taped to your back of Mr Rogers flipping the bird...

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 6:31:44 PM
At 2/27/2014 6:25:02 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

Yeah, but if you walk around with a picture taped to your back of Mr Rogers flipping the bird...

How is that abnormal

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 6:33:13 PM
At 2/27/2014 6:31:44 PM, sadolite wrote:

How is that abnormal

Um, er... well did you know that due to natural selection it's impossible to crap a turd longer than your d*ck?

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 6:35:44 PM
At 2/27/2014 6:33:13 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

How is that abnormal

Um, er... well did you know that due to natural selection it's impossible to crap a turd longer than your d*ck?

That must explain those black anacondas coming out of my azz

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 6:36:36 PM
At 2/27/2014 6:35:44 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 2/27/2014 6:33:13 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

How is that abnormal

That must explain those black anacondas coming out of my azz

Or are they eels?