Total Posts:194|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Rape

ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 7:50:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am pissed right now. I am an equalist but I agree with her. So if I get into a relationship, that means I am telling the guy that I want to have sex. Then, if I get raped, I am wrong because I am in a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com...

Who do you agree with?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 7:51:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
He is going to be single for life. Or get some docile woman.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 8:31:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/11/2014 7:50:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I am pissed right now. I am an equalist but I agree with her. So if I get into a relationship, that means I am telling the guy that I want to have sex. Then, if I get raped, I am wrong because I am in a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com...

Who do you agree with?

Men are always hungry for sex. If you get into a relationship, you're an idiot if you're not expecting him to want sex, especially if he treats you very well. If you feel like you're getting raped, then suggest some ways in which he can help you both enjoy the experience, instead of complaining. It's not like sex can't be enjoyable, in fact, if you're in a relationship, it should be, or else you're probably going to be miserable.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 8:35:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I don't see how she wanting to be in a relationship means she is leading on the guy!
I don't understand how her sexual and physical abuse is her fault.

She even told the guy beforehand that she didn't want sex until marriage!

So what he saying is that once you agree to being in a relationship, you are agreeing to having sex with the person?! I usually don't do this: BUT WHAT THE FREAKING BS IS THAT!!!

Also, she has her trauma to live with. That is her 'punishment' for being in the relationship! He gets away scot free. AND she should act like an "adult" and let him do that!

Moreover, I understand the analogies but he is trying to justify RAPE!!! She didn't ask to be raped!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 8:37:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/11/2014 8:31:55 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/11/2014 7:50:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I am pissed right now. I am an equalist but I agree with her. So if I get into a relationship, that means I am telling the guy that I want to have sex. Then, if I get raped, I am wrong because I am in a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com...

Who do you agree with?

Men are always hungry for sex. If you get into a relationship, you're an idiot if you're not expecting him to want sex, especially if he treats you very well. If you feel like you're getting raped, then suggest some ways in which he can help you both enjoy the experience, instead of complaining. It's not like sex can't be enjoyable, in fact, if you're in a relationship, it should be, or else you're probably going to be miserable.

What if the person wants to get married and then have sex?
What if premarital sex is against the person's religion?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 8:38:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So the only case of justifiable rape then is if the girl is not in a relationship?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 8:42:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Entirely Disagree, you get in a relationship to see if you want to have sex not to have sex lol. It is really easy to have sex without being in a relationship. Getting into a relationship is not giving a guy the green light to go.

Sex is Sex and you can get it anytime.

A relationship is a way to try and go beyond that. While some guys think getting into a relationship will get them laid, that is not always the case as to why they are in one.
ADreamOfLiberty
Posts: 1,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 5:56:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
15:45 - Describing the biological urge of males "if a guy sees a girl in a mini skirt, heads are going to turn." This is really quite irrelevant. Nobody has a right to be free of refusing many polite requests per day :p

17:45 - "All sexual accountability falls to the male." Exactly, that is a real problem. It creates absurd contradictions.

21:30 - "immediate grounds for dismissal" What BS is this? You make the accusation, divorce might take a little longer you know? Marriage is an implicitly sexual relationship, but what that means is both parties really have a duty to make non-consent pretty explicit before they accuse the other of rape. Besides that rape is still rape, I don't see any contractual intercourse obligation anywhere in the vows or signed documents.

23:10 - "that's [for companionship] why you have female friends, that's why I have male friends" WTF is this?

23:16 - "that's the reason why guys talk to girls, they don't talk with them to be friends with them, they talk to them for sexual reasons."

........... I don't understand how I can be on the same planet with this person. I go online and I run into the most absurd notions imaginable. I got rross telling me that you can accidentally rape someone by being insensitive, that children always eagerly do what their parents tell them; and now this guy thinks there is no reason to talk to the opposite gender unless you are trying to get some?!

Yes men and women can be friends, just friends; I've seen it happen with my own two eyes! A total lack of sexual attraction is not neccesary.

24:19 Now I want to hit this guy. "Suffer the consequences" My God. A woman can walk down the street in her birthday suit without implicitly signing themselves up for sex PUNK. (same for men). This is an extreme and potent example of the fallacy of 'conflict of interest.' Men want sex so we can't put them in any position where they might have to deal with and control that desire.

Everyone wear clothes, everyone don't talk about sex, everyone don't talk to anyone of opposite gender outside your family!

25:12 Yea this guy belongs on DDO with that logic. "Don't date until you're ready to have sex" except that if she won't have sex till she's married that means she can't date before marriage?! Leaving I guess arranged marriages. Logic fail of wrichcirw-like porportions.

25:26 Lions... people really need to stop thinking of humans as lions we don't have much in common. Lions are a$$holes. How about a wolf. If you can't trust the wolf not to kill you because you have some meat in your hand you do not want to get close to this creature.

28:00 If she let the guy know she wasn't going to have sex before marriage, and he stayed with her then he accepted that condition. This is so absurdly simple.

28:28 If he's there to have sex before marriage he is the one who is being dishonest given what she told him.

28:48 "Discounting my gender" Yea what does that mean?

29:26 A responsible parent would do such a thing, mine did the equivalent. Impulse control is a critical intellectual ability.

29:39 This guy is nuts, what's the point in telling a child not to play in the street if you don't intend to give them the opportunity to follow that parameter under their own power?

29:46 Nothing wrong with the analogy, except that it's BS because of course it's not irresponsible.

29:55 (Life WILL FIND A WAY) Rofl.

30:00 "force your female libido onto his male libido".... The thing about consent 'guy' is that it caters to the lowest common denominator. When you buy only five apples and the vender would have preferred you buy them all you are not forcing your finances onto his. Female sex drive is often the limiting factor and has been for millions of years. Deal with it (or find yourself a male who more likely shares your opinion on the ideal frequency of sexual behavior).

31:05 "we are talking in circles" That is an extremely generous description of what occurred. If this 'debate' were set to play it would go something like this: The boy has blundered around smashing into random objects before finally impaling himself on a spike of pure absurdity while she looks on in horror and confusion. Learn logic or don't try to debate. THAT IS WHAT THEY SHOULD BE TEACHING IN SCHOOLS.

31:45 The lion will leave if it respects consent, and the fact that they don't is why we only tolerate them at distances of a 30 yards or more and shoot them if they close within that. I suggest that if a human male wants to act like a lion, the same policy should be adopted.

31:51 "I got to put this in female terms so you can understand" (8o) Ladies and gentlemen, this is the manifestation of subjectivity in the Kantian tradition. Pick a collective, and qualify all logic and truth with that collective.

32:20 So basically he's subscribing to the stereotype. Men want sex. Women want love. And it's fraud if one doesn't give the other what they want. What he fails to notice is that she isn't dangling anything she said no sex till marriage. Repairing his anology would mean that the man would be similarly honest, saying "I don't love you I just want to have sex with you; maybe as time goes on it will blossom into love or something."

34:30 "Activating his libido" *SEX MODE AAAACTIVEATE!!!!* There is no off switch, stop drop and spread if you want to make it through alive! This guy subscribes to every negative stereotype about men that feminism has supplied and I bet he would act surprised when someone used them to condemn his gender. Rross if you are reading this, is that what you were thinking of in our conversation? Accidental rape is this absurd notion that men go temporarily insane during arousal? If they say that they are lying.

35:15 "this announcement does not absolve me of responsibility" Yes it does, you lay out the nature of the relationship you want to have. They accept it. The responsibility was never to be the perfect woman for the guy, only to be honest about what you intended and felt.

35:30 "two party accountability" I really really hope <darth vader voice> for his sake </darth vader voice> that he is referring to their tendency to engage in gloves-off freestyle martial arts contests...

35:55 Seems pretty fair to me.

36:20 100% accountable for his actions. Justice permits no other possibility.

36:40 Before he started hitting her, she didn't know he was going to hit her.

36:50 No, if in a male homosexual relationship one guy starts beating up the other you hold the beater accountable for beating.

37:17 at this point my stomach is churning, I don't like fallacy and this string of strawman fallacies is delivered with that tone... She never said anything about not being responsible for her behavior nor did she imply such.

37:25 He cut her off just as she was about to cut through the crap....

37:40 My answer: Him you psychotically incompetent collectivist fool. By saying "rape" you have already put it beyond anything that could be a joint guilt. You can have joint guilt when both parties say "Yes" but they regret it and it was mostly one sides idea. Not when one side says "no."

37:46 "I have some of the blame" *grumble grumble grumble* The greatest guilt is to accept unearned guilt - Ayn Rand
LOL, yeah, it's pretty amazing how they think they can "reason" with you. - Sidewalker, speaking of advocates for sexual deviancy.

So, my advice, Liberty, is to go somewhere else. Leave, and never come back. - YYW

And that's what I did. Contact me at http://www.edeb8.com... by the same user name if you have anything you'd like to say.
ADreamOfLiberty
Posts: 1,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 5:59:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
39:00 So when I shoot you guy, do you think they should put the responsibility for murder on my shoulders? Doesn't that mean they would have to take it off of your shoulders (for being murdered don't you see)? That makes you a child, guess we have to treat men with kiddie gloves.

40:14 Problem is what he did violated rights, what she did did not. Teasing however cruel is not coercion, and she didn't tease. This is like saying person A makes a knife, person B stabs someone with the knife it's 50/50? No that's BS. Responsibility for the immoral act is ALL on person B.

41:30 "In feminist terms" in this case in terms of objective truth.

42:10 I would give you two choices, or to be more accurate the universe will give you two choices. You can confront this irrational moral analysis or you can allow unearned guilt to cloud your reason and accept it. I really hope she doesn't choose the latter.

44:00 "Held accountable for the physical violence" NOOOo, really?

44:16 "Well I did nothing violent against him" Thank you! being honestly against premarital sex is not immoral, it is not a crime. She can take responsibility for that all day long; appropriate punishment: Chocolate Cake!

46:00 "If you run out into the street and get hit by a car." Roads are for driving, girlfriends aren't for beating. Despite what some people may say you can't realistically rape by accident. To make this analogous the driver would have to see her in the road, and speed up.

I could barely listen through this it was extremely offensive. Looking at these posts I feel like I was the only one who actually got through it all (besides presumably ESocialBookworm).

At 3/11/2014 8:35:13 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I don't see how she wanting to be in a relationship means she is leading on the guy!

Friends are friends, despite the occasional excuses otherwise the line between friend and girlfriend is a presumption of sexual interest, sex does not necessarily have to occur. Maybe not until marriage (as has been noted) or maybe not even for a while after marriage! But the sexual interest is there.

It is definitely leading the guy on and vice versa, and going "What you want to have sex? When did this happen?!" is not credible thing to say to someone you have described as your boyfriend. Now obviously if you decided to wait and he/she says "OK" then you've got a right to be annoyed if they are constantly bugging you to change your mind. But you are still leading them on, because waiting is waiting for something.

Now, this is all on a fundamentally different level than what she described and what he didn't seem to care about. He didn't wait for marriage, and beating each other up (without consent) is never a healthy component of a relationship.
LOL, yeah, it's pretty amazing how they think they can "reason" with you. - Sidewalker, speaking of advocates for sexual deviancy.

So, my advice, Liberty, is to go somewhere else. Leave, and never come back. - YYW

And that's what I did. Contact me at http://www.edeb8.com... by the same user name if you have anything you'd like to say.
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 10:56:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/11/2014 8:31:55 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/11/2014 7:50:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I am pissed right now. I am an equalist but I agree with her. So if I get into a relationship, that means I am telling the guy that I want to have sex. Then, if I get raped, I am wrong because I am in a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com...

Who do you agree with?

Men are always hungry for sex. If you get into a relationship, you're an idiot if you're not expecting him to want sex, especially if he treats you very well. If you feel like you're getting raped, then suggest some ways in which he can help you both enjoy the experience, instead of complaining. It's not like sex can't be enjoyable, in fact, if you're in a relationship, it should be, or else you're probably going to be miserable.

I'm in my second serious relationship, and I'm still a virgin.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 11:55:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/11/2014 8:37:19 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 3/11/2014 8:31:55 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/11/2014 7:50:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I am pissed right now. I am an equalist but I agree with her. So if I get into a relationship, that means I am telling the guy that I want to have sex. Then, if I get raped, I am wrong because I am in a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com...

Who do you agree with?

Men are always hungry for sex. If you get into a relationship, you're an idiot if you're not expecting him to want sex, especially if he treats you very well. If you feel like you're getting raped, then suggest some ways in which he can help you both enjoy the experience, instead of complaining. It's not like sex can't be enjoyable, in fact, if you're in a relationship, it should be, or else you're probably going to be miserable.

What if the person wants to get married and then have sex?
What's to say they didn't change their mind?
What if premarital sex is against the person's religion?
And people never sin, right?

Why do these questions negate your outrage?
Are you saying I can't rape my wife?

I am not watching an hour long video. However, there is a difference between justifying rape and not prosecuting rape. And, if there is an existing relationship, it makes proving rape much much more difficult. (I don't know how applicable this comment is to your OP)

But, I suppose an argument can be made to justify rape. Think of a contract. You agreed to exchange sex for X. You received X, thus you must have sex. So, the woman had changed her mind thus makes it rape, yet at the same time, she is obligated to have sex. A strange contract, indeed...
My work here is, finally, done.
LuckyStars
Posts: 244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 12:25:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/11/2014 8:31:55 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/11/2014 7:50:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I am pissed right now. I am an equalist but I agree with her. So if I get into a relationship, that means I am telling the guy that I want to have sex. Then, if I get raped, I am wrong because I am in a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com...

Who do you agree with?

Men are always hungry for sex. If you get into a relationship, you're an idiot if you're not expecting him to want sex, especially if he treats you very well. If you feel like you're getting raped, then suggest some ways in which he can help you both enjoy the experience, instead of complaining. It's not like sex can't be enjoyable, in fact, if you're in a relationship, it should be, or else you're probably going to be miserable.

It's stupid to say that all men are. Believe it or not, some people enter relationships for other reasons besides pure lust for sex
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 6:02:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/11/2014 8:37:19 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 3/11/2014 8:31:55 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/11/2014 7:50:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I am pissed right now. I am an equalist but I agree with her. So if I get into a relationship, that means I am telling the guy that I want to have sex. Then, if I get raped, I am wrong because I am in a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com...

Who do you agree with?

Men are always hungry for sex. If you get into a relationship, you're an idiot if you're not expecting him to want sex, especially if he treats you very well. If you feel like you're getting raped, then suggest some ways in which he can help you both enjoy the experience, instead of complaining. It's not like sex can't be enjoyable, in fact, if you're in a relationship, it should be, or else you're probably going to be miserable.

What if the person wants to get married and then have sex?
What if premarital sex is against the person's religion?

Then find a man who sets up equally arbitrary rules, or is equally religious.
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 6:03:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2014 10:56:36 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 3/11/2014 8:31:55 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/11/2014 7:50:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I am pissed right now. I am an equalist but I agree with her. So if I get into a relationship, that means I am telling the guy that I want to have sex. Then, if I get raped, I am wrong because I am in a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com...

Who do you agree with?

Men are always hungry for sex. If you get into a relationship, you're an idiot if you're not expecting him to want sex, especially if he treats you very well. If you feel like you're getting raped, then suggest some ways in which he can help you both enjoy the experience, instead of complaining. It's not like sex can't be enjoyable, in fact, if you're in a relationship, it should be, or else you're probably going to be miserable.

I'm in my second serious relationship, and I'm still a virgin.

Do you want to have sex, at all?
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 6:05:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2014 12:25:11 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 3/11/2014 8:31:55 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/11/2014 7:50:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I am pissed right now. I am an equalist but I agree with her. So if I get into a relationship, that means I am telling the guy that I want to have sex. Then, if I get raped, I am wrong because I am in a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com...

Who do you agree with?

Men are always hungry for sex. If you get into a relationship, you're an idiot if you're not expecting him to want sex, especially if he treats you very well. If you feel like you're getting raped, then suggest some ways in which he can help you both enjoy the experience, instead of complaining. It's not like sex can't be enjoyable, in fact, if you're in a relationship, it should be, or else you're probably going to be miserable.

It's stupid to say that all men are. Believe it or not, some people enter relationships for other reasons besides pure lust for sex

It's not stupid, it's a biological truth. The men who likely passed on their genes, in the past, were the ones that were hungry for sex. You're just repressing yourself if you say you don't want sex, because deep down, you absolutely do.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 6:17:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2014 6:05:39 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 12:25:11 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 3/11/2014 8:31:55 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/11/2014 7:50:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I am pissed right now. I am an equalist but I agree with her. So if I get into a relationship, that means I am telling the guy that I want to have sex. Then, if I get raped, I am wrong because I am in a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com...

Who do you agree with?

Men are always hungry for sex. If you get into a relationship, you're an idiot if you're not expecting him to want sex, especially if he treats you very well. If you feel like you're getting raped, then suggest some ways in which he can help you both enjoy the experience, instead of complaining. It's not like sex can't be enjoyable, in fact, if you're in a relationship, it should be, or else you're probably going to be miserable.

It's stupid to say that all men are. Believe it or not, some people enter relationships for other reasons besides pure lust for sex

It's not stupid, it's a biological truth. The men who likely passed on their genes, in the past, were the ones that were hungry for sex. You're just repressing yourself if you say you don't want sex, because deep down, you absolutely do.

Just because you want sex in general doesn't mean you want it out of a certain person or relationship. People enter relationships all the time without sex on their mind. I dated my highschool girlfriend for 4 years and we never had sex.
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 6:25:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2014 6:17:45 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:05:39 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 12:25:11 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 3/11/2014 8:31:55 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/11/2014 7:50:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I am pissed right now. I am an equalist but I agree with her. So if I get into a relationship, that means I am telling the guy that I want to have sex. Then, if I get raped, I am wrong because I am in a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com...

Who do you agree with?

Men are always hungry for sex. If you get into a relationship, you're an idiot if you're not expecting him to want sex, especially if he treats you very well. If you feel like you're getting raped, then suggest some ways in which he can help you both enjoy the experience, instead of complaining. It's not like sex can't be enjoyable, in fact, if you're in a relationship, it should be, or else you're probably going to be miserable.

It's stupid to say that all men are. Believe it or not, some people enter relationships for other reasons besides pure lust for sex

It's not stupid, it's a biological truth. The men who likely passed on their genes, in the past, were the ones that were hungry for sex. You're just repressing yourself if you say you don't want sex, because deep down, you absolutely do.

Just because you want sex in general doesn't mean you want it out of a certain person or relationship. People enter relationships all the time without sex on their mind. I dated my highschool girlfriend for 4 years and we never had sex.

Nonsense, you've convinced yourself that you don't want it, either because you're scared or lacking the skills required (to have pleasurable sex). At the basic level, men absolutely do want to have sex all the time, it's just that they can convince themselves that they don't want it, but they're only kidding themselves in doing so.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 6:26:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2014 6:25:52 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:17:45 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:05:39 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 12:25:11 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 3/11/2014 8:31:55 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/11/2014 7:50:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I am pissed right now. I am an equalist but I agree with her. So if I get into a relationship, that means I am telling the guy that I want to have sex. Then, if I get raped, I am wrong because I am in a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com...

Who do you agree with?

Men are always hungry for sex. If you get into a relationship, you're an idiot if you're not expecting him to want sex, especially if he treats you very well. If you feel like you're getting raped, then suggest some ways in which he can help you both enjoy the experience, instead of complaining. It's not like sex can't be enjoyable, in fact, if you're in a relationship, it should be, or else you're probably going to be miserable.

It's stupid to say that all men are. Believe it or not, some people enter relationships for other reasons besides pure lust for sex

It's not stupid, it's a biological truth. The men who likely passed on their genes, in the past, were the ones that were hungry for sex. You're just repressing yourself if you say you don't want sex, because deep down, you absolutely do.

Just because you want sex in general doesn't mean you want it out of a certain person or relationship. People enter relationships all the time without sex on their mind. I dated my highschool girlfriend for 4 years and we never had sex.

Nonsense, you've convinced yourself that you don't want it, either because you're scared or lacking the skills required (to have pleasurable sex). At the basic level, men absolutely do want to have sex all the time, it's just that they can convince themselves that they don't want it, but they're only kidding themselves in doing so.

Or you just don't want it...
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 6:27:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2014 6:26:55 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:25:52 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:17:45 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:05:39 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 12:25:11 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 3/11/2014 8:31:55 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/11/2014 7:50:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I am pissed right now. I am an equalist but I agree with her. So if I get into a relationship, that means I am telling the guy that I want to have sex. Then, if I get raped, I am wrong because I am in a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com...

Who do you agree with?

Men are always hungry for sex. If you get into a relationship, you're an idiot if you're not expecting him to want sex, especially if he treats you very well. If you feel like you're getting raped, then suggest some ways in which he can help you both enjoy the experience, instead of complaining. It's not like sex can't be enjoyable, in fact, if you're in a relationship, it should be, or else you're probably going to be miserable.

It's stupid to say that all men are. Believe it or not, some people enter relationships for other reasons besides pure lust for sex

It's not stupid, it's a biological truth. The men who likely passed on their genes, in the past, were the ones that were hungry for sex. You're just repressing yourself if you say you don't want sex, because deep down, you absolutely do.

Just because you want sex in general doesn't mean you want it out of a certain person or relationship. People enter relationships all the time without sex on their mind. I dated my highschool girlfriend for 4 years and we never had sex.

Nonsense, you've convinced yourself that you don't want it, either because you're scared or lacking the skills required (to have pleasurable sex). At the basic level, men absolutely do want to have sex all the time, it's just that they can convince themselves that they don't want it, but they're only kidding themselves in doing so.

Or you just don't want it...

You're not understanding, Grant. Answer this: which men, in the past, were the ones that past on their genes?
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 6:31:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2014 6:27:57 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:26:55 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:25:52 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:17:45 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:05:39 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 12:25:11 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 3/11/2014 8:31:55 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/11/2014 7:50:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I am pissed right now. I am an equalist but I agree with her. So if I get into a relationship, that means I am telling the guy that I want to have sex. Then, if I get raped, I am wrong because I am in a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com...

Who do you agree with?

Men are always hungry for sex. If you get into a relationship, you're an idiot if you're not expecting him to want sex, especially if he treats you very well. If you feel like you're getting raped, then suggest some ways in which he can help you both enjoy the experience, instead of complaining. It's not like sex can't be enjoyable, in fact, if you're in a relationship, it should be, or else you're probably going to be miserable.

It's stupid to say that all men are. Believe it or not, some people enter relationships for other reasons besides pure lust for sex

It's not stupid, it's a biological truth. The men who likely passed on their genes, in the past, were the ones that were hungry for sex. You're just repressing yourself if you say you don't want sex, because deep down, you absolutely do.

Just because you want sex in general doesn't mean you want it out of a certain person or relationship. People enter relationships all the time without sex on their mind. I dated my highschool girlfriend for 4 years and we never had sex.

Nonsense, you've convinced yourself that you don't want it, either because you're scared or lacking the skills required (to have pleasurable sex). At the basic level, men absolutely do want to have sex all the time, it's just that they can convince themselves that they don't want it, but they're only kidding themselves in doing so.

Or you just don't want it...

You're not understanding, Grant. Answer this: which men, in the past, were the ones that past on their genes?

I know, sex is genetically programmed into people but so is rape and murder and we don't do that stuff if we choose not to.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 6:33:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2014 6:25:52 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:17:45 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:05:39 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 12:25:11 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 3/11/2014 8:31:55 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/11/2014 7:50:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I am pissed right now. I am an equalist but I agree with her. So if I get into a relationship, that means I am telling the guy that I want to have sex. Then, if I get raped, I am wrong because I am in a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com...

Who do you agree with?

Men are always hungry for sex. If you get into a relationship, you're an idiot if you're not expecting him to want sex, especially if he treats you very well. If you feel like you're getting raped, then suggest some ways in which he can help you both enjoy the experience, instead of complaining. It's not like sex can't be enjoyable, in fact, if you're in a relationship, it should be, or else you're probably going to be miserable.

It's stupid to say that all men are. Believe it or not, some people enter relationships for other reasons besides pure lust for sex

It's not stupid, it's a biological truth. The men who likely passed on their genes, in the past, were the ones that were hungry for sex. You're just repressing yourself if you say you don't want sex, because deep down, you absolutely do.

Just because you want sex in general doesn't mean you want it out of a certain person or relationship. People enter relationships all the time without sex on their mind. I dated my highschool girlfriend for 4 years and we never had sex.

Nonsense, you've convinced yourself that you don't want it, either because you're scared or lacking the skills required (to have pleasurable sex). At the basic level, men absolutely do want to have sex all the time, it's just that they can convince themselves that they don't want it, but they're only kidding themselves in doing so.

I somewhat disagree. I definitely do not want sex all the time. I want sex when I want sex. I don't think all people go into relationships with sex in mind, they go in them with trying to build something that could possibly last. Sex is an additional benefit of it. It is also a huge factor, if you suck at it or lack your partners want it can often lead to trouble in a relationship. Again that not does not necessarily mean that people go into a relationship wanting sex.

I was in a relationship about 3 years ago and was almost semi raped by a girl. Literally girl jumped on top me of me and tried stuff. I threw the btch out on the side of the road, then went back home for the night. I promise not all guys want sex out of girls lol.
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 6:35:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2014 6:31:00 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:27:57 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:26:55 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:25:52 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:17:45 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:05:39 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 12:25:11 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 3/11/2014 8:31:55 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/11/2014 7:50:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I am pissed right now. I am an equalist but I agree with her. So if I get into a relationship, that means I am telling the guy that I want to have sex. Then, if I get raped, I am wrong because I am in a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com...

Who do you agree with?

Men are always hungry for sex. If you get into a relationship, you're an idiot if you're not expecting him to want sex, especially if he treats you very well. If you feel like you're getting raped, then suggest some ways in which he can help you both enjoy the experience, instead of complaining. It's not like sex can't be enjoyable, in fact, if you're in a relationship, it should be, or else you're probably going to be miserable.

It's stupid to say that all men are. Believe it or not, some people enter relationships for other reasons besides pure lust for sex

It's not stupid, it's a biological truth. The men who likely passed on their genes, in the past, were the ones that were hungry for sex. You're just repressing yourself if you say you don't want sex, because deep down, you absolutely do.

Just because you want sex in general doesn't mean you want it out of a certain person or relationship. People enter relationships all the time without sex on their mind. I dated my highschool girlfriend for 4 years and we never had sex.

Nonsense, you've convinced yourself that you don't want it, either because you're scared or lacking the skills required (to have pleasurable sex). At the basic level, men absolutely do want to have sex all the time, it's just that they can convince themselves that they don't want it, but they're only kidding themselves in doing so.

Or you just don't want it...

You're not understanding, Grant. Answer this: which men, in the past, were the ones that past on their genes?

I know, sex is genetically programmed into people but so is rape and murder and we don't do that stuff if we choose not to.

I'm not sure about the murder part, but anyway, that's my point. Basically, men want to have sex all the time, it's just that they convince themselves that they don't want it, via whatever reasons. Given the option of sex or no sex, they would choose sex. But there are other factors that come into play, such as social pressures and the other person's feelings. Nonetheless, men want to have sex all the time (apart from, maybe, after they've recently had sex).
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 6:37:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2014 6:35:35 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:31:00 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:27:57 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:26:55 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:25:52 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:17:45 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:05:39 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 12:25:11 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 3/11/2014 8:31:55 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/11/2014 7:50:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I am pissed right now. I am an equalist but I agree with her. So if I get into a relationship, that means I am telling the guy that I want to have sex. Then, if I get raped, I am wrong because I am in a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com...

Who do you agree with?

Men are always hungry for sex. If you get into a relationship, you're an idiot if you're not expecting him to want sex, especially if he treats you very well. If you feel like you're getting raped, then suggest some ways in which he can help you both enjoy the experience, instead of complaining. It's not like sex can't be enjoyable, in fact, if you're in a relationship, it should be, or else you're probably going to be miserable.

It's stupid to say that all men are. Believe it or not, some people enter relationships for other reasons besides pure lust for sex

It's not stupid, it's a biological truth. The men who likely passed on their genes, in the past, were the ones that were hungry for sex. You're just repressing yourself if you say you don't want sex, because deep down, you absolutely do.

Just because you want sex in general doesn't mean you want it out of a certain person or relationship. People enter relationships all the time without sex on their mind. I dated my highschool girlfriend for 4 years and we never had sex.

Nonsense, you've convinced yourself that you don't want it, either because you're scared or lacking the skills required (to have pleasurable sex). At the basic level, men absolutely do want to have sex all the time, it's just that they can convince themselves that they don't want it, but they're only kidding themselves in doing so.

Or you just don't want it...

You're not understanding, Grant. Answer this: which men, in the past, were the ones that past on their genes?

I know, sex is genetically programmed into people but so is rape and murder and we don't do that stuff if we choose not to.

I'm not sure about the murder part, but anyway, that's my point. Basically, men want to have sex all the time, it's just that they convince themselves that they don't want it, via whatever reasons. Given the option of sex or no sex, they would choose sex. But there are other factors that come into play, such as social pressures and the other person's feelings. Nonetheless, men want to have sex all the time (apart from, maybe, after they've recently had sex).

I still don't think this is 100% true. I've been offered no strings sex and I've denied. There are a lot of times where I have not wanted sex.
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 6:46:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2014 6:33:16 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:25:52 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:17:45 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:05:39 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 12:25:11 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 3/11/2014 8:31:55 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/11/2014 7:50:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I am pissed right now. I am an equalist but I agree with her. So if I get into a relationship, that means I am telling the guy that I want to have sex. Then, if I get raped, I am wrong because I am in a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com...

Who do you agree with?

Men are always hungry for sex. If you get into a relationship, you're an idiot if you're not expecting him to want sex, especially if he treats you very well. If you feel like you're getting raped, then suggest some ways in which he can help you both enjoy the experience, instead of complaining. It's not like sex can't be enjoyable, in fact, if you're in a relationship, it should be, or else you're probably going to be miserable.

It's stupid to say that all men are. Believe it or not, some people enter relationships for other reasons besides pure lust for sex

It's not stupid, it's a biological truth. The men who likely passed on their genes, in the past, were the ones that were hungry for sex. You're just repressing yourself if you say you don't want sex, because deep down, you absolutely do.

Just because you want sex in general doesn't mean you want it out of a certain person or relationship. People enter relationships all the time without sex on their mind. I dated my highschool girlfriend for 4 years and we never had sex.

Nonsense, you've convinced yourself that you don't want it, either because you're scared or lacking the skills required (to have pleasurable sex). At the basic level, men absolutely do want to have sex all the time, it's just that they can convince themselves that they don't want it, but they're only kidding themselves in doing so.


I somewhat disagree. I definitely do not want sex all the time. I want sex when I want sex. I don't think all people go into relationships with sex in mind, they go in them with trying to build something that could possibly last. Sex is an additional benefit of it. It is also a huge factor, if you suck at it or lack your partners want it can often lead to trouble in a relationship. Again that not does not necessarily mean that people go into a relationship wanting sex.

At the subconscious level, you absolutely do want sex all the time. You'll convince yourself otherwise, via thoughts or social pressures. As for going into relationships, people subconsciously, again, opt for relationships because they want sex. You wouldn't be spending time with someone else, if you weren't attracted to them, at least in some way. It's this sexual attraction, which is built through wanting to have sex, that leads you into these relationships.


I was in a relationship about 3 years ago and was almost semi raped by a girl. Literally girl jumped on top me of me and tried stuff. I threw the btch out on the side of the road, then went back home for the night. I promise not all guys want sex out of girls lol.

Well, that was strange, but I think my point, from the previous paragraph, is clear.
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 6:47:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2014 6:37:33 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:35:35 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:31:00 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:27:57 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:26:55 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:25:52 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:17:45 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:05:39 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 12:25:11 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 3/11/2014 8:31:55 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/11/2014 7:50:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I am pissed right now. I am an equalist but I agree with her. So if I get into a relationship, that means I am telling the guy that I want to have sex. Then, if I get raped, I am wrong because I am in a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com...

Who do you agree with?

Men are always hungry for sex. If you get into a relationship, you're an idiot if you're not expecting him to want sex, especially if he treats you very well. If you feel like you're getting raped, then suggest some ways in which he can help you both enjoy the experience, instead of complaining. It's not like sex can't be enjoyable, in fact, if you're in a relationship, it should be, or else you're probably going to be miserable.

It's stupid to say that all men are. Believe it or not, some people enter relationships for other reasons besides pure lust for sex

It's not stupid, it's a biological truth. The men who likely passed on their genes, in the past, were the ones that were hungry for sex. You're just repressing yourself if you say you don't want sex, because deep down, you absolutely do.

Just because you want sex in general doesn't mean you want it out of a certain person or relationship. People enter relationships all the time without sex on their mind. I dated my highschool girlfriend for 4 years and we never had sex.

Nonsense, you've convinced yourself that you don't want it, either because you're scared or lacking the skills required (to have pleasurable sex). At the basic level, men absolutely do want to have sex all the time, it's just that they can convince themselves that they don't want it, but they're only kidding themselves in doing so.

Or you just don't want it...

You're not understanding, Grant. Answer this: which men, in the past, were the ones that past on their genes?

I know, sex is genetically programmed into people but so is rape and murder and we don't do that stuff if we choose not to.

I'm not sure about the murder part, but anyway, that's my point. Basically, men want to have sex all the time, it's just that they convince themselves that they don't want it, via whatever reasons. Given the option of sex or no sex, they would choose sex. But there are other factors that come into play, such as social pressures and the other person's feelings. Nonetheless, men want to have sex all the time (apart from, maybe, after they've recently had sex).

I still don't think this is 100% true. I've been offered no strings sex and I've denied. There are a lot of times where I have not wanted sex.

You still want to have sex all the time, it's just that were other factors involved, which made you think that you didn't want it. There really isn't anything else I can say on this.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 6:49:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2014 6:46:05 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:33:16 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:25:52 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:17:45 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:05:39 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 12:25:11 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 3/11/2014 8:31:55 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/11/2014 7:50:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I am pissed right now. I am an equalist but I agree with her. So if I get into a relationship, that means I am telling the guy that I want to have sex. Then, if I get raped, I am wrong because I am in a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com...

Who do you agree with?

Men are always hungry for sex. If you get into a relationship, you're an idiot if you're not expecting him to want sex, especially if he treats you very well. If you feel like you're getting raped, then suggest some ways in which he can help you both enjoy the experience, instead of complaining. It's not like sex can't be enjoyable, in fact, if you're in a relationship, it should be, or else you're probably going to be miserable.

It's stupid to say that all men are. Believe it or not, some people enter relationships for other reasons besides pure lust for sex

It's not stupid, it's a biological truth. The men who likely passed on their genes, in the past, were the ones that were hungry for sex. You're just repressing yourself if you say you don't want sex, because deep down, you absolutely do.

Just because you want sex in general doesn't mean you want it out of a certain person or relationship. People enter relationships all the time without sex on their mind. I dated my highschool girlfriend for 4 years and we never had sex.

Nonsense, you've convinced yourself that you don't want it, either because you're scared or lacking the skills required (to have pleasurable sex). At the basic level, men absolutely do want to have sex all the time, it's just that they can convince themselves that they don't want it, but they're only kidding themselves in doing so.


I somewhat disagree. I definitely do not want sex all the time. I want sex when I want sex. I don't think all people go into relationships with sex in mind, they go in them with trying to build something that could possibly last. Sex is an additional benefit of it. It is also a huge factor, if you suck at it or lack your partners want it can often lead to trouble in a relationship. Again that not does not necessarily mean that people go into a relationship wanting sex.

At the subconscious level, you absolutely do want sex all the time. You'll convince yourself otherwise, via thoughts or social pressures. As for going into relationships, people subconsciously, again, opt for relationships because they want sex. You wouldn't be spending time with someone else, if you weren't attracted to them, at least in some way. It's this sexual attraction, which is built through wanting to have sex, that leads you into these relationships.

Your points again just aren't completely true. There are plenty of hot girls who I would bang until their brains came out of their ears yet have no intention of dating whatsoever.



I was in a relationship about 3 years ago and was almost semi raped by a girl. Literally girl jumped on top me of me and tried stuff. I threw the btch out on the side of the road, then went back home for the night. I promise not all guys want sex out of girls lol.

Well, that was strange, but I think my point, from the previous paragraph, is clear.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 6:49:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2014 6:46:05 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:33:16 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:25:52 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:17:45 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:05:39 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 12:25:11 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 3/11/2014 8:31:55 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/11/2014 7:50:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I am pissed right now. I am an equalist but I agree with her. So if I get into a relationship, that means I am telling the guy that I want to have sex. Then, if I get raped, I am wrong because I am in a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com...

Who do you agree with?

Men are always hungry for sex. If you get into a relationship, you're an idiot if you're not expecting him to want sex, especially if he treats you very well. If you feel like you're getting raped, then suggest some ways in which he can help you both enjoy the experience, instead of complaining. It's not like sex can't be enjoyable, in fact, if you're in a relationship, it should be, or else you're probably going to be miserable.

It's stupid to say that all men are. Believe it or not, some people enter relationships for other reasons besides pure lust for sex

It's not stupid, it's a biological truth. The men who likely passed on their genes, in the past, were the ones that were hungry for sex. You're just repressing yourself if you say you don't want sex, because deep down, you absolutely do.

Just because you want sex in general doesn't mean you want it out of a certain person or relationship. People enter relationships all the time without sex on their mind. I dated my highschool girlfriend for 4 years and we never had sex.

Nonsense, you've convinced yourself that you don't want it, either because you're scared or lacking the skills required (to have pleasurable sex). At the basic level, men absolutely do want to have sex all the time, it's just that they can convince themselves that they don't want it, but they're only kidding themselves in doing so.


I somewhat disagree. I definitely do not want sex all the time. I want sex when I want sex. I don't think all people go into relationships with sex in mind, they go in them with trying to build something that could possibly last. Sex is an additional benefit of it. It is also a huge factor, if you suck at it or lack your partners want it can often lead to trouble in a relationship. Again that not does not necessarily mean that people go into a relationship wanting sex.

At the subconscious level, you absolutely do want sex all the time. You'll convince yourself otherwise, via thoughts or social pressures. As for going into relationships, people subconsciously, again, opt for relationships because they want sex. You wouldn't be spending time with someone else, if you weren't attracted to them, at least in some way. It's this sexual attraction, which is built through wanting to have sex, that leads you into these relationships.


I was in a relationship about 3 years ago and was almost semi raped by a girl. Literally girl jumped on top me of me and tried stuff. I threw the btch out on the side of the road, then went back home for the night. I promise not all guys want sex out of girls lol.

Well, that was strange, but I think my point, from the previous paragraph, is clear.

Not saying guys do not want it , but they do not want i all the time and do not want it with certain girls.

Experiment, pick a random guy and walk up to him. Grab his happymeal and say I want you. See if he turns you down and post the results on here lol
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 6:51:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Again, Caplox is being a parrot and repeating the same thing over and over again with no actual evidence.

Guys want sex all the time, she says yet backs it up with nothing.

She's not even a guy, how would she even know? Especially since sex and sexual appetite are very personal and subjective things. There are people out there with very little to no sexual appetite.
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 6:55:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2014 6:49:14 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:46:05 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:33:16 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:25:52 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:17:45 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:05:39 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 12:25:11 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 3/11/2014 8:31:55 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/11/2014 7:50:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I am pissed right now. I am an equalist but I agree with her. So if I get into a relationship, that means I am telling the guy that I want to have sex. Then, if I get raped, I am wrong because I am in a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com...

Who do you agree with?

Men are always hungry for sex. If you get into a relationship, you're an idiot if you're not expecting him to want sex, especially if he treats you very well. If you feel like you're getting raped, then suggest some ways in which he can help you both enjoy the experience, instead of complaining. It's not like sex can't be enjoyable, in fact, if you're in a relationship, it should be, or else you're probably going to be miserable.

It's stupid to say that all men are. Believe it or not, some people enter relationships for other reasons besides pure lust for sex

It's not stupid, it's a biological truth. The men who likely passed on their genes, in the past, were the ones that were hungry for sex. You're just repressing yourself if you say you don't want sex, because deep down, you absolutely do.

Just because you want sex in general doesn't mean you want it out of a certain person or relationship. People enter relationships all the time without sex on their mind. I dated my highschool girlfriend for 4 years and we never had sex.

Nonsense, you've convinced yourself that you don't want it, either because you're scared or lacking the skills required (to have pleasurable sex). At the basic level, men absolutely do want to have sex all the time, it's just that they can convince themselves that they don't want it, but they're only kidding themselves in doing so.


I somewhat disagree. I definitely do not want sex all the time. I want sex when I want sex. I don't think all people go into relationships with sex in mind, they go in them with trying to build something that could possibly last. Sex is an additional benefit of it. It is also a huge factor, if you suck at it or lack your partners want it can often lead to trouble in a relationship. Again that not does not necessarily mean that people go into a relationship wanting sex.

At the subconscious level, you absolutely do want sex all the time. You'll convince yourself otherwise, via thoughts or social pressures. As for going into relationships, people subconsciously, again, opt for relationships because they want sex. You wouldn't be spending time with someone else, if you weren't attracted to them, at least in some way. It's this sexual attraction, which is built through wanting to have sex, that leads you into these relationships.

Your points again just aren't completely true. There are plenty of hot girls who I would bang until their brains came out of their ears yet have no intention of dating whatsoever.

You're choosing not to date them because they probably have other problems, which involves social and emotional problems. It's got nothing to do with you wanting sex, which you absolutely do want. It's that you're convincing yourself that hanging around with this girl could be risky, but if there was no risk, then you would, subconsciously, want to date her.





I was in a relationship about 3 years ago and was almost semi raped by a girl. Literally girl jumped on top me of me and tried stuff. I threw the btch out on the side of the road, then went back home for the night. I promise not all guys want sex out of girls lol.

Well, that was strange, but I think my point, from the previous paragraph, is clear.
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 6:58:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/12/2014 6:49:30 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:46:05 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:33:16 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:25:52 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:17:45 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/12/2014 6:05:39 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/12/2014 12:25:11 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 3/11/2014 8:31:55 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/11/2014 7:50:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I am pissed right now. I am an equalist but I agree with her. So if I get into a relationship, that means I am telling the guy that I want to have sex. Then, if I get raped, I am wrong because I am in a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com...

Who do you agree with?

Men are always hungry for sex. If you get into a relationship, you're an idiot if you're not expecting him to want sex, especially if he treats you very well. If you feel like you're getting raped, then suggest some ways in which he can help you both enjoy the experience, instead of complaining. It's not like sex can't be enjoyable, in fact, if you're in a relationship, it should be, or else you're probably going to be miserable.

It's stupid to say that all men are. Believe it or not, some people enter relationships for other reasons besides pure lust for sex

It's not stupid, it's a biological truth. The men who likely passed on their genes, in the past, were the ones that were hungry for sex. You're just repressing yourself if you say you don't want sex, because deep down, you absolutely do.

Just because you want sex in general doesn't mean you want it out of a certain person or relationship. People enter relationships all the time without sex on their mind. I dated my highschool girlfriend for 4 years and we never had sex.

Nonsense, you've convinced yourself that you don't want it, either because you're scared or lacking the skills required (to have pleasurable sex). At the basic level, men absolutely do want to have sex all the time, it's just that they can convince themselves that they don't want it, but they're only kidding themselves in doing so.


I somewhat disagree. I definitely do not want sex all the time. I want sex when I want sex. I don't think all people go into relationships with sex in mind, they go in them with trying to build something that could possibly last. Sex is an additional benefit of it. It is also a huge factor, if you suck at it or lack your partners want it can often lead to trouble in a relationship. Again that not does not necessarily mean that people go into a relationship wanting sex.

At the subconscious level, you absolutely do want sex all the time. You'll convince yourself otherwise, via thoughts or social pressures. As for going into relationships, people subconsciously, again, opt for relationships because they want sex. You wouldn't be spending time with someone else, if you weren't attracted to them, at least in some way. It's this sexual attraction, which is built through wanting to have sex, that leads you into these relationships.


I was in a relationship about 3 years ago and was almost semi raped by a girl. Literally girl jumped on top me of me and tried stuff. I threw the btch out on the side of the road, then went back home for the night. I promise not all guys want sex out of girls lol.

Well, that was strange, but I think my point, from the previous paragraph, is clear.


Not saying guys do not want it , but they do not want i all the time and do not want it with certain girls.

Subconsciously, you do want sex all the time! That's my point! We're not even talking about not wanting to do it with certain girls; it's simply that guys want sex all the time.



Experiment, pick a random guy and walk up to him. Grab his happymeal and say I want you. See if he turns you down and post the results on here lol

But this relates to social/emotional pressures...