Jump to topic:

Temporary Hiatus

codemeister13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 2:53:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hey everyone, I know I've been here for only a short while but I just wanted to reach out and extend my sincerest apologies to my current opponents. I won't be online for a week or two, perhaps even longer, as my house was broken into this last week.

Again, I apologize sincerely to my opponents, such as zmikecuber, Generic, and Vikal1234.

Upon the burglary of my house, they ended up taking my iPod, iPad, laptop, xbox360, ps4, and the other laptops in the house. Basically, they've stolen every item through which I may access the internet on and thus, this website. This is currently being typed from a computer that I was fortunate enough to be able to use at one of my local libraries.

Hopefully, I'll be able to return soon enough and get back into the swing of debate. I truly do love this website and I eagerly await when I'll be able to come back.

Zmikecuber, if you happen to see this, upon my arrival, I would be happy to try debating you once more on the tobacco issue, if you'd be up for it.

I'll see you all soon enough.

~codemeister13
A proud member of The DDO Pirate Party.

Employed at Derptasia Productions, a subsidiary of Totally Legit Incorporated.
Streaming daily at twitch.tv/derp_kip

Ain't no brakes on the cake train.
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 6:39:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/18/2014 2:53:45 PM, codemeister13 wrote:
Hey everyone, I know I've been here for only a short while but I just wanted to reach out and extend my sincerest apologies to my current opponents. I won't be online for a week or two, perhaps even longer, as my house was broken into this last week.

Again, I apologize sincerely to my opponents, such as zmikecuber, Generic, and Vikal1234.

Upon the burglary of my house, they ended up taking my iPod, iPad, laptop, xbox360, ps4, and the other laptops in the house. Basically, they've stolen every item through which I may access the internet on and thus, this website. This is currently being typed from a computer that I was fortunate enough to be able to use at one of my local libraries.

Hopefully, I'll be able to return soon enough and get back into the swing of debate. I truly do love this website and I eagerly await when I'll be able to come back.

Zmikecuber, if you happen to see this, upon my arrival, I would be happy to try debating you once more on the tobacco issue, if you'd be up for it.

I'll see you all soon enough.

~codemeister13

That really stinks...... I'll request that our debate ends in a tie, and hopefully we can do it when you come back. :) I hope they find whoever did it, and you get your stuff back!
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."