Jump to topic:

I got killed

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 9:11:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Lol....... yeah this was from a couple years ago ;)

https://www.youtube.com...
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Magic8000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 11:41:17 PM
Amazing. 10/10.

I liked the tension between Jack and Barry. It was completely unpredictable what they would do to each other. I was shocked when Becky cheated on Terry! Wow, they were so good for each other. It's a little upsetting that Carl's dogs got killed, but ultimately I think it was for the best. I like how you questioned the morality of designer babies, but with dogs! Great analogy.

And the Jack Nicholson cameo was awesome. How did you even get him?
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 11:48:40 PM
I live in Green Bay, you know...
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 9:36:50 AM
At 3/18/2014 11:41:17 PM, Magic8000 wrote:
Amazing. 10/10.

I liked the tension between Jack and Barry. It was completely unpredictable what they would do to each other. I was shocked when Becky cheated on Terry! Wow, they were so good for each other.

Yes... I like to make people feel pain for characters that don't even exist.

It's a little upsetting that Carl's dogs got killed, but ultimately I think it was for the best.

ADreamofLiberty was bawling his eyes out at that part... he went home and had sex with his golden retriever.

I like how you questioned the morality of designer babies, but with dogs! Great analogy.

And the Jack Nicholson cameo was awesome. How did you even get him?

Oh, yknow... I just offered him a tuna sandwich. He loves tuna.

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 9:37:00 AM
At 3/18/2014 11:52:51 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
that was freakin awesome lol

lol, thanks

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 9:37:32 AM
At 3/18/2014 11:48:40 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
I live in Green Bay, you know...

Lol, fellow Wisconsinite.