Total Posts:55|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Just some cute pics!!!

zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 8:24:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/22/2014 12:53:23 PM, softball_32 wrote:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com...

I get my name mike on your wrist, and I get relationship problems for 10 years, lol. :P
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,088
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:14:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/22/2014 12:46:34 PM, softball_32 wrote:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com...

The grammar here is disgusting.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,761
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:43:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 12:14:44 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 3/22/2014 12:46:34 PM, softball_32 wrote:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com...

The grammar here is disgusting.

http://24.media.tumblr.com...
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 7:53:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 12:14:44 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 3/22/2014 12:46:34 PM, softball_32 wrote:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com...

The grammar here is disgusting.

14 y-o degenerated grammar is disgusting. Even Krit isn't immune to such horrible grammar.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
softball_32
Posts: 236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 9:24:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/24/2014 7:53:17 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/23/2014 12:14:44 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 3/22/2014 12:46:34 PM, softball_32 wrote:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com...

The grammar here is disgusting.

14 y-o degenerated grammar is disgusting. Even Krit isn't immune to such horrible grammar.

http://cdn-s3-1.wanelo.com...

this is me people!!! what do ya'll think
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 10:57:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/25/2014 9:24:21 PM, softball_32 wrote:
At 3/24/2014 7:53:17 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/23/2014 12:14:44 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 3/22/2014 12:46:34 PM, softball_32 wrote:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com...

The grammar here is disgusting.

14 y-o degenerated grammar is disgusting. Even Krit isn't immune to such horrible grammar.

http://cdn-s3-1.wanelo.com...

this is me people!!! what do ya'll think

Snapchat!

I no have, but I've seen friends using it.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
softball_32
Posts: 236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 6:27:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/25/2014 10:57:06 PM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/25/2014 9:24:21 PM, softball_32 wrote:
At 3/24/2014 7:53:17 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/23/2014 12:14:44 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 3/22/2014 12:46:34 PM, softball_32 wrote:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com...

The grammar here is disgusting.

14 y-o degenerated grammar is disgusting. Even Krit isn't immune to such horrible grammar.

http://cdn-s3-1.wanelo.com...

this is me people!!! what do ya'll think

Snapchat!

I no have, but I've seen friends using it.
http://www.debate.org...

so cute!!
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2014 7:21:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/26/2014 6:27:10 PM, softball_32 wrote:
At 3/25/2014 10:57:06 PM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/25/2014 9:24:21 PM, softball_32 wrote:
At 3/24/2014 7:53:17 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/23/2014 12:14:44 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 3/22/2014 12:46:34 PM, softball_32 wrote:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com...

The grammar here is disgusting.

14 y-o degenerated grammar is disgusting. Even Krit isn't immune to such horrible grammar.

http://cdn-s3-1.wanelo.com...

this is me people!!! what do ya'll think

Snapchat!

I no have, but I've seen friends using it.
http://www.debate.org...

so cute!!

Just wonderin, who's that?
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 6:58:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2014 6:50:35 AM, Lovely_Soldier wrote:
At 3/29/2014 7:20:21 PM, softball_32 wrote:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com...


HOT!!

O_o they look pretty gay if you think about it...

The way I look at it, I see couple of ragtag degenerated teenage homosexuals trying to take a selfie, and I don't like it.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
Lovely_Soldier
Posts: 23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 7:13:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2014 6:58:22 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/30/2014 6:50:35 AM, Lovely_Soldier wrote:
At 3/29/2014 7:20:21 PM, softball_32 wrote:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com...


HOT!!

O_o they look pretty gay if you think about it...

The way I look at it, I see couple of ragtag degenerated teenage homosexuals trying to take a selfie, and I don't like it.

That's exactly what they're doing TRYING to take a selfie, it's not working out... :P
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 7:49:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2014 7:43:07 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 3/30/2014 6:59:34 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
http://tagn.files.wordpress.com...

Cute. In my opinion.

No

Yes. It's a armored duck.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 8:10:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2014 7:52:42 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 3/30/2014 7:49:52 AM, Kc1999 wrote
Yes. It's a armored duck.

War is not cute.

It's not war. It's military technology.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink