Jump to topic:

I punched an old lady in the face

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 8:38:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
It was in a church too. Listen to this, fellas....

I went to confession, and I was doing my penance. And I guess Saturday Mass was going to start in like 45 minutes. So these two old ladies come up, and they sit down next to me. The pews all around me were empty. But I guess I was sitting in "their" spot. You know.. the spot near the back where the old ladies sit the whole time and talk.

Anyways, I wasn't about to move. The old lady smells like menthol cigarettes and perfume. She leans over and is like "Excuse me hon, this is my spot." And I'm like, "Well I'm sitting here."

Her face contorted into one big wrinkle.

She put her long, black painted finger nails, on the back of my neck and started pinching me with her witch-like claws.

"This is my spot, hon."

Then she pinched harder and it really started to hurt. I realized that if I didn't move, she was going to rip a chunk of skin off the back of my neck.

Well... I lost my temper. And I gave her a right hook right to her jaw. Probably not the best idea.

I found out later when she was pulling out her ID to show the police that she was a satanist. You know... in her purse were all kinds of satanic symbols and charms and stuff. Probably was going to steal some hosts so she could do the black mass or something.

And I had juuust gone to confession too...
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 8:38:48 PM
PS: This is only slightly exaggerated.

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 9:20:11 PM
I'm no sure if I was supposed to, but I laughed a little too much at that...
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 9:58:06 PM
At 3/22/2014 9:20:11 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
I'm no sure if I was supposed to, but I laughed a little too much at that...

GoooOoood. ;) It's based on a true story.

GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 10:05:34 PM
This really happened?!
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:09:19 AM
At 3/22/2014 10:05:34 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
This really happened?!

Yes and no.

GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:10:14 AM
At 3/23/2014 12:09:19 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
This really happened?!

Yes and no.

Which part is "yes" and which part is "no"?
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:10:24 AM
This really happened?!

I mean yes to the question mark, no to the exclamation mark.

GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:11:51 AM
At 3/23/2014 12:10:24 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
This really happened?!

Oh. um. okay then. :P
"Good Times" ~ Max
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:13:17 AM
At 3/23/2014 12:11:51 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
This really happened?!

It's the irish in me... I can't help it. I get the impulse to drink whiskey and bear and punch old ladies in church and then go to confession....

GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:14:04 AM
At 3/23/2014 12:13:17 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
This really happened?!

It's the irish in me... I can't help it. I get the impulse to drink whiskey and bear and punch old ladies in church and then go to confession....

your catholic? and Irish?
"Good Times" ~ Max
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:14:55 AM
At 3/23/2014 12:14:04 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
This really happened?!

I meant public radio confession.

lol, yes I'm part irish and I'm catholic.

GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:16:28 AM
At 3/23/2014 12:14:55 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
This really happened?!

You know what, I'm just making myself look stupid cause I can't tell what you mean and then I ask dumb questions LOL.. Soooo I'm just gonna leave this thread.. *waves bye* LOL ;P
"Good Times" ~ Max
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:17:26 AM
At 3/23/2014 12:16:28 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/23/2014 12:14:55 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
This really happened?!

You know what, I'm just making myself look stupid cause I can't tell what you mean and then I ask dumb questions LOL.. Soooo I'm just gonna leave this thread.. *waves bye* LOL ;P

Well don't worry, I gave myself a tattoo

yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:37:34 AM
1. she deserved it
2. i thought this was to get attention like what jonbonbon and imabench did
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:43:01 AM
At 3/23/2014 12:37:34 AM, yay842 wrote:
2. i thought this was to get attention like what jonbonbon and imabench did

I actually thought the same ...
"Good Times" ~ Max
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:44:17 AM
At 3/22/2014 8:38:35 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

I went to confession, and I was doing my penance. And I guess Saturday Mass was going to start in like 45 minutes. So these two old ladies come up, and they sit down next to me. The pews all around me were empty. But I guess I was sitting in "their" spot. You know.. the spot near the back where the old ladies sit the whole time and talk.

Anyways, I wasn't about to move. The old lady smells like menthol cigarettes and perfume. She leans over and is like "Excuse me hon, this is my spot." And I'm like, "Well I'm sitting here."

She put her long, black painted finger nails, on the back of my neck and started pinching me with her witch-like claws.

"This is my spot, hon."

Then she pinched harder and it really started to hurt. I realized that if I didn't move, she was going to rip a chunk of skin off the back of my neck.

Well... I lost my temper. And I gave her a right hook right to her jaw. Probably not the best idea.

I found out later when she was pulling out her ID to show the police that she was a satanist. You know... in her purse were all kinds of satanic symbols and charms and stuff. Probably was going to steal some hosts so she could do the black mass or something.

respect
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 1:05:52 AM

"This is my spot, hon."

Man...I'd just let them have their spot....
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 2:09:50 AM

I said, "This is my spot, hon."

Then she pinched harder and it really started to hurt. I realized suddenly that I enjoyed it... I asked myself, "What are these emotions currently rushing to my loins like the flood waters of Gibraltar?"

;)
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Pitbull15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 2:23:23 AM

"This is my spot, hon."

Did she by any chance happen to look like this?
http://ts2.mm.bing.net...
zmikecuber and I debate the Modal Ontological Argument

"YOU ARE A TOTAL MORON!!! LOL!!!- invisibledeity

"I have shown incredible restraint in the face of unrelenting stupidity."-Izbo10

"Oh my God, WHO THE HELL CARES?!"-Peter Griffin

"Let me put this in Spanish for you: NO!!"-Jase Robertson
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 5:46:03 AM

"This is my spot, hon."

I fail to see the problem....

I mean hell, with stand your ground laws you could of shot her. You acted in self defense.........against an evil satanist no less !!! I mean the only thing easier to get you off would be if you person who attacked you was a young black wearing a hoody........with a previous rap sheet.

Punch (or shoot) away.....
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Sswdwm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 3:39:02 PM

"This is my spot, hon."

Would you be up for a debate on the morality of this action of yours? =p

(Nice one btw!)
Resolved: the Zombie Apocalypse Will Happen

The most basic living cell was Intelligently Designed:

God most likely exists:
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 4:09:07 PM
At 3/24/2014 3:45:53 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I have so little respect for people who consider themselves "part Irish".

Ich bin halb Deutsch, Schweine.

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 4:09:56 PM
At 3/24/2014 3:39:02 PM, Sswdwm wrote:

"This is my spot, hon."

(Nice one btw!)

No, because I got right back in line for confession afterwards. ;P

Like I said this was juuuust a bit exaggerated...

Sswdwm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 4:24:16 PM
At 3/24/2014 4:09:56 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 3/24/2014 3:39:02 PM, Sswdwm wrote:

"This is my spot, hon."

(Nice one btw!)

No, because I got right back in line for confession afterwards. ;P

Like I said this was juuuust a bit exaggerated...

Damn =p

I don't think I could have kept a straight face if somebody confessed that to me...
Resolved: the Zombie Apocalypse Will Happen

The most basic living cell was Intelligently Designed:

God most likely exists:
Magic8000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 4:40:44 PM
You should have put her on the ground then kicked her.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 8:46:51 PM
At 3/24/2014 7:09:45 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
So which parts are exaggerated?

the old lady was actually a man and the pinch was a subtle move to caress the thigh
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 9:23:41 PM
At 3/24/2014 7:09:45 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
So which parts are exaggerated?

All the violent parts, lol.