Jump to topic:

April Fools prank ideas

bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 11:53:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The old "autocorrect replacement" is fun. Obtain phone, navigate on iOS settings/general/keyboard/. Add new shortcut. Phrase: "dad's penis" Shortcut: "dad"
Phrase: "naked" Shortcut "later" Phrase: "I masturbate to you" Shortcut: "hey"

e.g. anytime sometime type "hey" on their phone it changes to "i masturbate to you"
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:01:28 AM
At 3/22/2014 11:53:28 PM, bluesteel wrote:
The old "autocorrect replacement" is fun. Obtain phone, navigate on iOS settings/general/keyboard/. Add new shortcut. Phrase: "dad's penis" Shortcut: "dad"

e.g. anytime sometime type "hey" on their phone it changes to "i masturbate to you"

Uhhhhhh .... why did post this again?? 0.o
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:03:19 AM
At 3/23/2014 12:01:28 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

It's coming up on April Fools and everyone needs prank ideas.... You don't like this one? :(
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:04:17 AM
At 3/23/2014 12:03:19 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/23/2014 12:01:28 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

It's coming up on April Fools and everyone needs prank ideas.... You don't like this one? :(

Seems,... idk.. weird... 0.o
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:08:34 AM

Lol, glorious.

My favourite is changing the windows startup sound. Shrieking/ Groaning/ whatever. Hilarious reactions.
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:13:27 AM
My fave: Get a cup of water full of water, put it on a broom stick and ask someone to hold it on the ceiling for you. Then leave. If they let go the water falls on them, if they don't they are stuck standing there for a long time. Hehehe.
I'm so fancy, you already know.
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:15:34 AM
At 3/23/2014 12:13:27 AM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:
My fave: Get a cup of water full of water, put it on a broom stick and ask someone to hold it on the ceiling for you. Then leave. If they let go the water falls on them, if they don't they are stuck standing there for a long time. Hehehe.

How do you get it on the ceiling to begin with?
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:17:02 AM
At 3/23/2014 12:15:34 AM, zmikecuber wrote:

That's where the prank is on you.
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:17:40 AM
At 3/23/2014 12:17:02 AM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:

Meee?

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:19:19 AM
At 3/23/2014 12:17:40 AM, zmikecuber wrote:

Meee?

Yep.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:19:52 AM

Hahahahaha, NICE!!! LOL
"Good Times" ~ Max
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:20:50 AM
At 3/23/2014 12:19:52 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Hahahahaha, NICE!!! LOL

IKR? Just say, "help me with this project?"
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:21:12 AM
At 3/23/2014 12:19:19 AM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:

Meee?

Yep.

*scratches head*

I guess I'll sit here and wait till I get it...

GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:21:55 AM
At 3/23/2014 12:21:12 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 3/23/2014 12:19:19 AM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:

Meee?

Yep.

*scratches head*

I guess I'll sit here and wait till I get it...

hahaha awe, you poor thing :P
"Good Times" ~ Max
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:25:57 AM
Take something random from someone"s office and leave them a ransom note. Hehe, take a photo of their kid, say, "Your picture has been kidnapped, $100.000.000 in pennies near the woman's bathroom to get it back." Then sign someone else's name. :P
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:27:06 AM
Hide all of the desktop icons on someone"s computer and replace the monitor"s wallpaper with a screen-shot of their desktop.
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:29:33 AM
Place a "house for sale" ad in the newspaper for your youth pastor's home, and make it really cheep. Then post their phone number.
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:32:57 AM
for Mac computers

1: press ctrl+shift+3 to take snapshot of desktop
2: open picture
3: rotate it 180 degrees (shortcut: press ctrl+L twice or ctrl+R twice)
4. save it
5. go to system preferences
6. go to desktop/screensaver and change the background to the upside-down photo
7. select everything and dump it into the trash bin
8. hide the dashboard (shortcut: something+something+D)
9. enjoy the confusion

Note: newer Macs beyond 10 I think, you can simply go to desktop in system preferences and there will be a rotate the entire screen
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:34:44 AM
materials:
plastic covering thingy (transparent stuff to cover food)
tape
a doorway

Tape plastic cover over doorway passage and people's face will collide with the plastic
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:35:54 AM
spill some apple juice in some corner in someone's house who owns a pet dog or cat or whatever takes a peepee
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 1:15:14 AM
Previous seniors in my school did these for their senior prank.

1. They snuck into the cafeteria and put eels into the soup that was cooking.

2. They teepeed the office building. It was literally covered entirely in toilet paper, not one spot left out.

3. They went number two on the urinals in the boys' restroom.

4. Pulled the fire alarm during finals week.

Not sure what my grade plans to do for their senior prank :P
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 1:29:30 AM
You can pull off great pranks if you can access one's account for something online. Me and my friends love to do this to each other.

Once, my friend had access to my e-mail account, and he used it to write a rather long and cheesy but romantic love letter to one of my high school teachers.

I got back at him when I had access to his laptop. Luckily, his Facebook account was remembered by his laptop, so I also had access to his Facebook. I got on his Facebook account and replaced his profile picture with a picture of a horse's penis. Then I uploaded various pictures of horse penises onto his account, I think there were around 30 in total. Then I replaced his desktop screensaver with a horse penis and customized all his desktop icons to be various horse penises.

He got back at me real good for that. One day he somehow managed to get his hands on a PowerPoint presentation I was supposed to give at school. He customized it so that whenever I clicked the mouse to proceed to the next slide, there would be sounds of extremely loud sexual moans. I got a B- for that.
Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 4:11:20 AM
April Fools Prank Ideas:

To suddenly pretend like you're from 1945, and the war has just ended.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
TS-387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 6:35:28 AM
At 3/23/2014 1:15:14 AM, Defro wrote:

4. Pulled the fire alarm during finals week.

Someone put a FISH in a microwave (and turned it on) at my school just after exams
(yeah, same effect, i guess.) . Granted, the week after exams is when all the year 12s dress up in girl's uniforms (I go to a boy's school) and do all kinds of crazy stuff like that.
MST_SlGNATURE_31803
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 7:02:05 AM
At 3/23/2014 6:35:28 AM, TS-387 wrote:

Someone put a FISH in a microwave (and turned it on) at my school just after exams
(yeah, same effect, i guess.) . Granted, the week after exams is when all the year 12s dress up in girl's uniforms (I go to a boy's school) and do all kinds of crazy stuff like that.

LOL we used to organize opposite days in our school in which the boys dressed as girls and the girls dressed as boys. Those were funny. They drove teachers nuts.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 11:13:15 AM
Office Pranks:

For laser mice, tape a picture of your face over the laser. Its a little stupid pranks but good for 30-90 seconds of fun.

Switch mouse chords with adjacent computers so that you can control your neighbor's mouse. If done well can be pretty funny.

Go in early, place post it note with message along the lines of "So-and-So, I need to see you in my office ASAP, -[office leader]." Person will apprehensively walk into office of higher up and then have to deal with the confusion. Works best if you pick someone intimidating or with short patience.

These all sound retarded when I write them out...
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 3:50:41 PM
Our April Fools pranks have always been pretty hardcore. One year we told my uncle that his only daughter was after going off in a car with two scumbags and he must have driven at 120 mph the whole way to get to us to find out more. People could have died. Another good one is pretending to be caught with drugs.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 3:51:55 PM
At 3/23/2014 3:44:10 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I have texted girls telling them I masturbate to them so many times, lol.

I love the reaction, it's hilarious. "Oh My God" - poor women and their existential plight.