Total Posts:59|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Who is the meanest person on DDO

zmikecuber
Posts: 4,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:11:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/22/2014 11:56:49 PM, Haroush wrote:
Who is the meanest person on DDO and why?

Me because I'm me.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 7:08:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 7:06:35 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:05:41 AM, Zarroette wrote:
Airmax1227

Why? He's the one that does most of the banning, around here.

I'm meaner than Airmax, because I'm Krit.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 7:11:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 7:08:18 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:06:35 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:05:41 AM, Zarroette wrote:
Airmax1227

Why? He's the one that does most of the banning, around here.

I'm meaner than Airmax, because I'm Krit.

No [1]

[1] Me
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 7:12:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 7:11:41 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:08:18 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:06:35 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:05:41 AM, Zarroette wrote:
Airmax1227

Why? He's the one that does most of the banning, around here.

I'm meaner than Airmax, because I'm Krit.

No [1]

[1] Me

Yes [2]

[2] Me, Myself and I
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 7:15:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 7:12:49 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:11:41 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:08:18 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:06:35 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:05:41 AM, Zarroette wrote:
Airmax1227

Why? He's the one that does most of the banning, around here.

I'm meaner than Airmax, because I'm Krit.

No [1]

[1] Me

Yes [2]

[2] Me, Myself and I

Get out of here, you Airmax sympathiser.
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 7:16:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 7:15:21 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:12:49 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:11:41 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:08:18 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:06:35 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:05:41 AM, Zarroette wrote:
Airmax1227

Why? He's the one that does most of the banning, around here.

I'm meaner than Airmax, because I'm Krit.

No [1]

[1] Me

Yes [2]

[2] Me, Myself and I

Get out of here, you Airmax sympathiser.

LOL no. I don't listen to Aussies. Kiwis best.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 7:18:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 7:16:30 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:15:21 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:12:49 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:11:41 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:08:18 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:06:35 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:05:41 AM, Zarroette wrote:
Airmax1227

Why? He's the one that does most of the banning, around here.

I'm meaner than Airmax, because I'm Krit.

No [1]

[1] Me

Yes [2]

[2] Me, Myself and I

Get out of here, you Airmax sympathiser.

LOL no. I don't listen to Aussies. Kiwis best.

Yeah well I don't listen to Thailanders, who enjoy brutally fighting each other.

Come and talk to me again when your country reaches the 21st Century.
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 7:26:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 7:18:47 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:16:30 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:15:21 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:12:49 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:11:41 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:08:18 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:06:35 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:05:41 AM, Zarroette wrote:
Airmax1227

Why? He's the one that does most of the banning, around here.

I'm meaner than Airmax, because I'm Krit.

No [1]

[1] Me

Yes [2]

[2] Me, Myself and I

Get out of here, you Airmax sympathiser.

LOL no. I don't listen to Aussies. Kiwis best.

Yeah well I don't listen to Thailanders, who enjoy brutally fighting each other.

Come and talk to me again when your country reaches the 21st Century.
I'm back from the 19th century. Wussup?
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
Defro
Posts: 847
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 8:22:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 7:18:47 AM, Zarroette wrote:

Yeah well I don't listen to Thailanders, who enjoy brutally fighting each other.

Come and talk to me again when your country reaches the 21st Century.

Whoa! This just got personal!

Well at least our country didn't used to be a prison! :P

Our main export is rice, the most widely consumed staple food for a large part of the world's human population. What's your main export? Kangaroo pouches?
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 8:28:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 8:22:01 AM, Defro wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:18:47 AM, Zarroette wrote:

Yeah well I don't listen to Thailanders, who enjoy brutally fighting each other.

Come and talk to me again when your country reaches the 21st Century.


Whoa! This just got personal!

Well at least our country didn't used to be a prison! :P

Our main export is rice, the most widely consumed staple food for a large part of the world's human population. What's your main export? Kangaroo pouches?

Their main exports is insult, as seen above.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
XLAV
Posts: 13,707
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 8:38:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 8:31:48 AM, Defro wrote:
At 3/23/2014 8:28:23 AM, Kc1999 wrote:

Their main exports is insult, as seen above.


LOL good one!

My country exports people.
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 8:41:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 8:38:41 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/23/2014 8:31:48 AM, Defro wrote:
At 3/23/2014 8:28:23 AM, Kc1999 wrote:

Their main exports is insult, as seen above.


LOL good one!

My country exports people.

I heard.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,079
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 8:43:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 7:18:47 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:16:30 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:15:21 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:12:49 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:11:41 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:08:18 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:06:35 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:05:41 AM, Zarroette wrote:
Airmax1227

Why? He's the one that does most of the banning, around here.

I'm meaner than Airmax, because I'm Krit.

No [1]

[1] Me

Yes [2]

[2] Me, Myself and I

Get out of here, you Airmax sympathiser.

LOL no. I don't listen to Aussies. Kiwis best.

Yeah well I don't listen to Thailanders, who enjoy brutally fighting each other.

Come and talk to me again when your country reaches the 21st Century.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Defro
Posts: 847
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 8:43:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 8:38:41 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/23/2014 8:31:48 AM, Defro wrote:
At 3/23/2014 8:28:23 AM, Kc1999 wrote:

Their main exports is insult, as seen above.


LOL good one!

My country exports people.

I was 90% sure your country was Mexico until I looked at your profile.
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 8:44:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 8:42:42 AM, Sswdwm wrote:
Damn... I was hoping I would get a mention....

You wanna join the Board of Directors of the Boston Insulting Company?
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
XLAV
Posts: 13,707
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 8:46:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 8:43:28 AM, Defro wrote:
At 3/23/2014 8:38:41 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/23/2014 8:31:48 AM, Defro wrote:
At 3/23/2014 8:28:23 AM, Kc1999 wrote:

Their main exports is insult, as seen above.


LOL good one!

My country exports people.


I was 90% sure your country was Mexico until I looked at your profile.
My country exports people legally.*
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 8:48:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 8:46:27 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/23/2014 8:43:28 AM, Defro wrote:
At 3/23/2014 8:38:41 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/23/2014 8:31:48 AM, Defro wrote:
At 3/23/2014 8:28:23 AM, Kc1999 wrote:

Their main exports is insult, as seen above.


LOL good one!

My country exports people.


I was 90% sure your country was Mexico until I looked at your profile.
My country exports people legally.*

To tell if a migrant is Mexican, make him jump a wall. If he's Mexican, he has probably hopped over the border.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 9:22:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 12:38:28 AM, yay842 wrote:
Haroush

Lol, can't stop laughing. I don't know what it is, but Yay has some good humor.
Defro
Posts: 847
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 9:40:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 9:22:39 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/23/2014 12:38:28 AM, yay842 wrote:
Haroush

Lol, can't stop laughing. I don't know what it is, but Yay has some good humor.

*sniff sniff
hmm......
Is that sarcasm I smell?
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 1:34:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 7:18:47 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:16:30 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:15:21 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:12:49 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:11:41 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:08:18 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:06:35 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:05:41 AM, Zarroette wrote:
Airmax1227

Why? He's the one that does most of the banning, around here.

I'm meaner than Airmax, because I'm Krit.

No [1]

[1] Me

Yes [2]

[2] Me, Myself and I

Get out of here, you Airmax sympathiser.

LOL no. I don't listen to Aussies. Kiwis best.

Yeah well I don't listen to Thailanders, who enjoy brutally fighting each other.

Come and talk to me again when your country reaches the 21st Century.

30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 4:07:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 8:22:01 AM, Defro wrote:
At 3/23/2014 7:18:47 AM, Zarroette wrote:

Yeah well I don't listen to Thailanders, who enjoy brutally fighting each other.

Come and talk to me again when your country reaches the 21st Century.


Whoa! This just got personal!

I'm sorry, I went a bit too far. I was in a bad mood; don't take what I said personally, please.


Well at least our country didn't used to be a prison! :P

Our main export is rice, the most widely consumed staple food for a large part of the world's human population. What's your main export? Kangaroo pouches?
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 5:00:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 9:40:27 AM, Defro wrote:
At 3/23/2014 9:22:39 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/23/2014 12:38:28 AM, yay842 wrote:
Haroush

Lol, can't stop laughing. I don't know what it is, but Yay has some good humor.

*sniff sniff
hmm......
Is that sarcasm I smell?

Actually it isn't. If you knew anything about Yay, you would know he is a pretty comical guy. And if anyone was sarcastic, it would be Yay. Right Yay? ( I know you are going to keep the joke going. Lol.
Defro
Posts: 847
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 11:10:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 4:07:45 PM, Zarroette wrote:

I'm sorry, I went a bit too far. I was in a bad mood; don't take what I said personally, please.

lol it's alright. I really wasn't taking it seriously. I was only joking :P
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 11:11:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 7:05:41 AM, Zarroette wrote:
Airmax1227

Why do you say that?
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad