Total Posts:38|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Should I Haroush leave DDO?

GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 11:50:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/25/2014 11:47:22 PM, Haroush wrote:
If you could vote to choose whether I'd stay or go, what would it be?

Stay.. Why go? Unless your taking a break, understandable..
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 11:52:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/25/2014 11:50:06 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/25/2014 11:47:22 PM, Haroush wrote:
If you could vote to choose whether I'd stay or go, what would it be?

Stay.. Why go? Unless your taking a break, understandable..

I'm talking about permantly.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 11:53:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/25/2014 11:52:09 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/25/2014 11:50:06 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/25/2014 11:47:22 PM, Haroush wrote:
If you could vote to choose whether I'd stay or go, what would it be?

Stay.. Why go? Unless your taking a break, understandable..

I'm talking about permantly.

Why you wanna leave permanently? If I may ask?
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 11:58:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/25/2014 11:53:30 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/25/2014 11:52:09 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/25/2014 11:50:06 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/25/2014 11:47:22 PM, Haroush wrote:
If you could vote to choose whether I'd stay or go, what would it be?

Stay.. Why go? Unless your taking a break, understandable..

I'm talking about permantly.

Why you wanna leave permanently? If I may ask?

I don't want to leave.. It depends on what the community of DDO wants.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 12:00:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/25/2014 11:58:29 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/25/2014 11:53:30 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/25/2014 11:52:09 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/25/2014 11:50:06 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/25/2014 11:47:22 PM, Haroush wrote:
If you could vote to choose whether I'd stay or go, what would it be?

Stay.. Why go? Unless your taking a break, understandable..

I'm talking about permantly.

Why you wanna leave permanently? If I may ask?

I don't want to leave.. It depends on what the community of DDO wants.

But, why would you ask then? :/
I think you should stay :)
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
YYW
Posts: 36,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 12:00:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/25/2014 11:47:22 PM, Haroush wrote:
If you could vote to choose whether I'd stay or go, what would it be?

I really don't care. I don't think many people do.
Tsar of DDO
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 12:04:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/26/2014 12:00:48 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/25/2014 11:47:22 PM, Haroush wrote:
If you could vote to choose whether I'd stay or go, what would it be?

I really don't care. I don't think many people do.

.....ouch
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 12:04:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/25/2014 11:47:22 PM, Haroush wrote:
If you could vote to choose whether I'd stay or go, what would it be?

It's up to you. I haven't been bothered by you at all.
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 12:04:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/26/2014 12:00:48 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/25/2014 11:47:22 PM, Haroush wrote:
If you could vote to choose whether I'd stay or go, what would it be?

I really don't care. I don't think many people do.

So what would it be then YYW? Stay or go?
YYW
Posts: 36,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 12:05:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/26/2014 12:04:03 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 3/26/2014 12:00:48 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/25/2014 11:47:22 PM, Haroush wrote:
If you could vote to choose whether I'd stay or go, what would it be?

I really don't care. I don't think many people do.

.....ouch

The guy is being an @sshole in the other thread, and now he's trying to have a festival of sorrow for himself in this new one.

idontgivafuq
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 12:06:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/26/2014 12:04:45 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/26/2014 12:00:48 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/25/2014 11:47:22 PM, Haroush wrote:
If you could vote to choose whether I'd stay or go, what would it be?

I really don't care. I don't think many people do.

So what would it be then YYW? Stay or go?

I am indifferent.
Tsar of DDO
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 12:06:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/26/2014 12:04:35 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 3/25/2014 11:47:22 PM, Haroush wrote:
If you could vote to choose whether I'd stay or go, what would it be?

It's up to you. I haven't been bothered by you at all.

So you would pick stay correct?
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 12:08:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/26/2014 12:06:15 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/26/2014 12:04:35 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 3/25/2014 11:47:22 PM, Haroush wrote:
If you could vote to choose whether I'd stay or go, what would it be?

It's up to you. I haven't been bothered by you at all.

So you would pick stay correct?

Yes.
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 12:09:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/26/2014 12:06:00 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/26/2014 12:04:45 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/26/2014 12:00:48 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/25/2014 11:47:22 PM, Haroush wrote:
If you could vote to choose whether I'd stay or go, what would it be?

I really don't care. I don't think many people do.

So what would it be then YYW? Stay or go?

I am indifferent.

So you are just trolling... understood.
YYW
Posts: 36,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 12:11:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/26/2014 12:09:11 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/26/2014 12:06:00 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/26/2014 12:04:45 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/26/2014 12:00:48 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/25/2014 11:47:22 PM, Haroush wrote:
If you could vote to choose whether I'd stay or go, what would it be?

I really don't care. I don't think many people do.

So what would it be then YYW? Stay or go?

I am indifferent.

So you are just trolling... understood.

Dude, trolling would be posting malicious or insane things that no rational person would be believe in order to get a reaction from you.

Let me be clear: I do not care if you are here or not. If you're going to be here, don't be a douche. If you're going to leave, that's ok with me too...
Tsar of DDO
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 12:13:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/26/2014 12:04:35 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 3/25/2014 11:47:22 PM, Haroush wrote:
If you could vote to choose whether I'd stay or go, what would it be?

It's up to you. I haven't been bothered by you at all.

Apparently, I am the equivalent of Stalin according to a good number of people.
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 12:15:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/26/2014 12:04:03 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 3/26/2014 12:00:48 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/25/2014 11:47:22 PM, Haroush wrote:
If you could vote to choose whether I'd stay or go, what would it be?

I really don't care. I don't think many people do.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 12:16:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/26/2014 12:11:28 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/26/2014 12:09:11 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/26/2014 12:06:00 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/26/2014 12:04:45 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/26/2014 12:00:48 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/25/2014 11:47:22 PM, Haroush wrote:
If you could vote to choose whether I'd stay or go, what would it be?

I really don't care. I don't think many people do.

So what would it be then YYW? Stay or go?

I am indifferent.

So you are just trolling... understood.

Dude, trolling would be posting malicious or insane things that no rational person would be believe in order to get a reaction from you.

Let me be clear: I do not care if you are here or not. If you're going to be here, don't be a douche. If you're going to leave, that's ok with me too...

So why is it so hard to pick an answer then. It is as simple as yes or no.
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 12:21:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/26/2014 12:00:09 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/25/2014 11:58:29 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/25/2014 11:53:30 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/25/2014 11:52:09 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/25/2014 11:50:06 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/25/2014 11:47:22 PM, Haroush wrote:
If you could vote to choose whether I'd stay or go, what would it be?

Stay.. Why go? Unless your taking a break, understandable..

I'm talking about permantly.

Why you wanna leave permanently? If I may ask?

I don't want to leave.. It depends on what the community of DDO wants.

But, why would you ask then? :/
I think you should stay :)

I am asking because many people don't like me for who I am. So this is how I am going to solve this problem.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 12:22:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/26/2014 12:21:38 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/26/2014 12:00:09 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
I am asking because many people don't like me for who I am. So this is how I am going to solve this problem.

Honestly though, why does it matter what everyone thinks? I don't have a problem with you.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 12:25:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Who comes on the internet to make friends? Seriously. Besides that, though, your "Big Issues" are awful and you should stay.
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 12:41:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/26/2014 12:22:41 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/26/2014 12:21:38 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/26/2014 12:00:09 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
I am asking because many people don't like me for who I am. So this is how I am going to solve this problem.

Honestly though, why does it matter what everyone thinks? I don't have a problem with you.

I don't know. I am going to go to sleep. Good night and G-d bless you .
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 12:43:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/26/2014 12:41:42 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/26/2014 12:22:41 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/26/2014 12:21:38 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 3/26/2014 12:00:09 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
I am asking because many people don't like me for who I am. So this is how I am going to solve this problem.

Honestly though, why does it matter what everyone thinks? I don't have a problem with you.

I don't know. I am going to go to sleep. Good night and G-d bless you .

kk nite! Blessings! :)
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,079
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 9:55:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/25/2014 11:47:22 PM, Haroush wrote:
If you could vote to choose whether I'd stay or go, what would it be?

I vote stay.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 9:58:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/26/2014 9:55:51 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 3/25/2014 11:47:22 PM, Haroush wrote:
If you could vote to choose whether I'd stay or go, what would it be?

I vote stay.

It's really odd that the people who really don't like me here aren't voting. Lol. Tells you something.
RebelRebelDixieDixie01
Posts: 31
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 10:04:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/25/2014 11:47:22 PM, Haroush wrote:
If you could vote to choose whether I'd stay or go, what would it be?

Stay stay stay stay, your my best Jewish friend on here!
SNP1
Posts: 2,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 10:21:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/25/2014 11:47:22 PM, Haroush wrote:
If you could vote to choose whether I'd stay or go, what would it be?

Even though I do not agree with you, I do not think you should necessarily leave. I think that discussions between us should be more intellectual instead of being as opinionated as they are, but that is up to both sides of a discussion to decide.

Whether you leave or not is up to you. Whether you choose to have more intellectual conversations and less opinionated is up to you (what I mean is using more evidence to back claims up instead of just making claims without backing it up. It is important to use non-biased sources as well).

It is your choice. Do what YOU want, not what anyone else does. Not everyone liked Einstein when he came out saying he didn't believe in a personal God, a lot of people told him to leave the country. Can you imagine what the world would be like if he listened to them?
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO