Jump to topic:

Some people are vile

Macgreggor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 10:03:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
There is bad behavior related to what has been seen in high school and depicted in television and movies, like "Mean Girls." There is also a positive aspect that has drawn out the introvert that has become more active, socializing, and supportive of those they feel comfortable sharing things they normally wouldn't do outside this realm.

Some of the introverts I have met have become very productive in other online and offline areas of their lives. They have stepped out of their comfort zones and taken on a project they didn't have confidence in through the support of people they have not met outside DDO
The study of how narcissistic people are on DDO with their huge friends list is fairly accurate with the online society
Keeping this in mind, with so many of the members of the DDO being adolescent and emotionally volatile, I really cannot see their contribution to the site either intellectually or through a lived life. It is like a circus and you forget you are dealing with actual KIDS, not miniature PEOPLE with real knowledge, education, or some kind of experience, you know like huh?
Some of this Lolly pop guild think it is okay to ream out us oldies like we area the the mall and when refuted get all teared up and whiney and pull the 'bully'/ victim sh*t out. It is really getting to be like asocial drama net instead of opinions, polls and debates. How do I know, I have been sucked into a major drama that is so stupid it is mind numbing and only four characters in this melodrama exist!!!!!! A haughty loud mouth, a fed up psychologist, a stupid, off meds kid and a do nothing moderator. What the hell?
Mac
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 10:06:18 PM
At 3/29/2014 10:03:46 PM, Macgreggor wrote
A haughty loud mouth

?

a fed up psychologist

AnDoctuir?

a stupid, off meds kid

Imabench

do nothing moderator. What the hell?

Airmax
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 10:28:29 PM
At 3/29/2014 10:06:18 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 3/29/2014 10:03:46 PM, Macgreggor wrote
A haughty loud mouth

?

a fed up psychologist

AnDoctuir?

a stupid, off meds kid

Imabench

do nothing moderator. What the hell?

Airmax

Actually he's complaining i called him out on a poll for copying n pasting Venusara's comments
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.