Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 3:41:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
In return for my love they accuse me,
even as I make prayer for them.
So they reward me evil for my good,
and hatred for my love. {Psa 109:4-5 RSV

I keep getting falsely accused of being someone I'm not in rather a harsh way. I am trying just to ignore it. But it is really puzzling. Any suggestions?
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 6:52:31 PM
At 4/12/2014 3:41:32 PM, howardzinn wrote:

I keep getting falsely accused of being someone I'm not in rather a harsh way. I am trying just to ignore it. But it is really puzzling. Any suggestions?

Ignore the people.

Most likely it's because you remind people of someone they once knew on the side. [Not calling names.] Some of us have gotten bad treatment by that person and as such are paranoid of him coming back as he stated that he had multiple accounts.

Just know in your heart who you are and ignore the hateful comments if you aren't him. :)
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
dwmiller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 4:05:59 AM
At 4/12/2014 3:41:32 PM, howardzinn wrote:

In this case I don't believe just ignoring the problem is the answer to the problem. You want to confront the person, and find out why he/she feels the way that they do. Alot of times just talking the issue out can solve the issue.

Sometimes you cannot resolve the issue this way. If the person is ruining your reputation, there may be no choice but to look into a defamation of character suit, but I would strongly recommend this as a last resort.

You know who you truly are on the inside, and the best option is to allow that to shine out into your everyday life. If you are talking your talk, and walking your walk, other people are going to see the good in you, and they are going to question the rumors that are going around about you.

Hold your chin up. Remember that after going through a deep valley, we often have a mountain top.

If you need to chat more, just feel free to contact me by friending me. I am always willing to help out.