Jump to topic:

My weekend.....

tylergraham95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2014 1:00:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So... I went up to my uncles farm (his wife hates me for no reason), as per my parents request, on Saturday to do some work (baling hay, chopping wood, tilling soil, etc). They had just bought this work horse that was super emaciated and caked in mud and dirt. They named it dirty. I kept asking if I could wash her and they wouldn't even let me within like 4 feet of her...

They thought I just wanted to ride her for fun.

So later in the day I was working in the same field that they had dirty stabled in tilling soil, and for some reason my aunt felt the need to swing by every few minutes or so to make sure I wasn't going near the horse.
I got really bored and started looking for distractions. Then I found this giant rubber tire, and I thought it would be fun to try and climb
into the tire and roll down the hill in it.
So I climbed inside and began to roll...
And I realized I couldn't stop
So I started to yell really loud
And my aunt and uncle came running
They see me rollin'
They hatin'
Patrollin' and trying to catch me riding dirty
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2014 2:02:21 PM
At 4/14/2014 1:00:19 PM, tylergraham95 wrote:
So... I went up to my uncles farm (his wife hates me for no reason), as per my parents request, on Saturday to do some work (baling hay, chopping wood, tilling soil, etc). They had just bought this work horse that was super emaciated and caked in mud and dirt. They named it dirty. I kept asking if I could wash her and they wouldn't even let me within like 4 feet of her...

So later in the day I was working in the same field that they had dirty stabled in tilling soil, and for some reason my aunt felt the need to swing by every few minutes or so to make sure I wasn't going near the horse.
I got really bored and started looking for distractions. Then I found this giant rubber tire, and I thought it would be fun to try and climb
They see me rollin'
They hatin'

LOL!
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2014 2:29:19 PM
That's hilarious...I hope the horse is okay.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2014 2:50:31 PM

They see me rollin'
They hatin'

Lol, I fell out of my seat.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2014 3:39:57 PM

They see me rollin'
They hatin'

I was gonna say she prob doesn't like you because she wants to bang you. Women's hysteria and all that nonsense. Anyways, good one.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2014 10:16:24 AM
LOL, Tyler... Your too funny...
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Jevinigh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2014 10:20:47 AM
Good one.
Through out all of time and space, through the infinity of all that is and was and could have been, I met you. It was not by mistake we found each other here.
tylergraham95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2014 11:08:36 AM
At 4/15/2014 8:21:45 AM, Defro wrote:
Very clever. I've seen it a few times before though :P

nooooooo shhhhhhhhhh
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)