Jump to topic:

ClassicRobert's DDO Birthday

ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 8:22:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Let today, April 22, 2014, be marked as the day that ClassicRobert turned one year old.

Looking back on my time on here, I have a lot of fond memories, and a lot of not-so-fond memories. But what I think is ultimately the most important thing for me to acknowledge is how much this website has changed me.

Now, if I were to talk about all of the ways that the site has changed me and how all of the people of have changed me, I could go on for a while. So I'll keep it short and sweet- DDO, you've made me a more open-minded person who's actually willing to do the research. I'll always love you for that.

Thank you to all of my friends on the site- special mentions go to Thett, Zaradi, Spinko, TUF, Oryus, Drafterman, YYW, Bsh1, Cermank, Koopin, DetectableNinja, Johnnyboy, Mikal, Imabench, Larztheloser, Crypto, MassiveDump, Philocristos, ConservativePolitico, and a few more that I'm sure will come to mind after I post. You all rock, and I love you.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 8:24:01 PM
At 4/22/2014 8:22:13 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
Let today, April 22, 2014, be marked as the day that ClassicRobert turned one year old.

Looking back on my time on here, I have a lot of fond memories, and a lot of not-so-fond memories. But what I think is ultimately the most important thing for me to acknowledge is how much this website has changed me.

Now, if I were to talk about all of the ways that the site has changed me and how all of the people of have changed me, I could go on for a while. So I'll keep it short and sweet- DDO, you've made me a more open-minded person who's actually willing to do the research. I'll always love you for that.

Thank you to all of my friends on the site- special mentions go to Thett, Zaradi, Spinko, TUF, Oryus, Drafterman, YYW, Bsh1, Cermank, Koopin, DetectableNinja, Johnnyboy, Mikal, Imabench, Larztheloser, Crypto, MassiveDump, Philocristos, ConservativePolitico, and a few more that I'm sure will come to mind after I post. You all rock, and I love you.

Happy cakeday, Bobbert!

http://persephonemagazine.com...
Tsar of DDO
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 8:16:36 AM
Happy birthday!
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 11:53:29 AM
AHH HAPPY BIRTHDAY

<3 <3 <3 <3

Throw a party!
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 11:55:13 AM
Wait whoa, whoa. I *just* turned 3! Classic, we HAVE to throw a party now on our shared birthday
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 11:59:18 AM
At 4/23/2014 11:55:13 AM, thett3 wrote:
Wait whoa, whoa. I *just* turned 3! Classic, we HAVE to throw a party now on our shared birthday

Yes. Yes we do.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 12:49:43 PM

Happy birthday!

http://i.imgur.com...
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 9:22:52 AM

Happy something something.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 8:45:20 PM
Happy 360 days til your next birthday.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~