Jump to topic:

Bye

Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 10:52:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Don't want to be overdramatic or anything, because I assume like 90% of you (i know there are a few of you that like talking to me!) couldn't care less, but I'm leaving ddo. Personal issues and stuff, plus I just don't have much of an interest in this site anymore. I'm onto bigger and better things, i guess. Like love and building a life for myself and working my butt off to pay the bills. You've all been awesome, except those of you who haven't. Use this thread as a support group if you're sad about me leaving for some reason, but seriously, get over yourselves. I'm hardly ever here anyway. I'm just making this post so people don't assume I died or something.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2014 8:09:26 AM
I really kinda wish you would've told me you were leaving so that I could've at least have you my email or FB or something to check up on you. If your reading this my FB is Marie Dee though just look for me I'll have to change settings so that you can at least send a request if you have FB that is. Google+ is also under Marie Dee. Hope everything works out for you though! Blessings! :)
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2014 8:13:59 AM
At 4/30/2014 10:52:32 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Don't want to be overdramatic or anything, because I assume like 90% of you (i know there are a few of you that like talking to me!) couldn't care less, but I'm leaving ddo. Personal issues and stuff, plus I just don't have much of an interest in this site anymore. I'm onto bigger and better things, i guess. Like love and building a life for myself and working my butt off to pay the bills. You've all been awesome, except those of you who haven't. Use this thread as a support group if you're sad about me leaving for some reason, but seriously, get over yourselves. I'm hardly ever here anyway. I'm just making this post so people don't assume I died or something.

oh no! *hugs* see ya hope ya have a fun time irl
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 7:28:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com...
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 6:19:38 PM
This site just gets sadder and sadder, soon all I know will be gone. Only the mysterious will remain.
Turn around, go back.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 2:54:06 PM

Bye, you shall be missed.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
WheezySquash8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 11:09:49 AM

Bye Stranger! :-(
Pacifist Since 3/12/14
Wheezy
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 3:30:58 PM
At 5/3/2014 6:19:38 PM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
This site just gets sadder and sadder, soon all I know will be gone. Only the mysterious will remain.

Not so soon. I plan on staying here for a long time.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2014 6:50:48 PM

It's really a shame that you left, but it's good that you're moving up in life. Good luck!
Tsar of DDO