Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

GRAPHlC CONTENT

ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,364
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2014 8:56:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The mother sacrificed a lot to send her child to school.

Then the 12 year old girl met either a 19 year old or 37
year old man, who she became infatuated with. She posted a topless picture of
herself on Facebook and tagged him. In response, many people made sexual and
provocative remarks about her picture. When her mother saw it on Facebook, she
was tired of trying to discipline the child and lashed her around 60-something times
for 6 minutes with a belt.

I am not going to give you my opinion until you give me
yours.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
DauntlessWarrior
Posts: 31
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2014 9:13:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/1/2014 8:56:07 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
The mother sacrificed a lot to send her child to school.

Then the 12 year old girl met either a 19 year old or 37
year old man, who she became infatuated with. She posted a topless picture of
herself on Facebook and tagged him. In response, many people made sexual and
provocative remarks about her picture. When her mother saw it on Facebook, she
was tired of trying to discipline the child and lashed her around 60-something times
for 6 minutes with a belt.


I am not going to give you my opinion until you give me
yours.



at first i thought ,"CHILD ABUSE! " .. but then when i saw and heard the full story of what had occurred i saw where the mother was coming from as she tried multiple ways to try and discipline her daughter but the daughter refused to comply. ...she and her sister later released a video saying why the mother did what she did that and that she did it for the best interest for her daughter. I thought both parties were at fault in this scenario
"the greater the challenge , the more glory in overcoming it" ~ Novak Djokovic

"We believe that justice is more important than peace....
We believe in ordinary acts of bravery..
We believe in shouting for those who can only whisper, in defending those who cannot defend themselves...
We do not believe in empty heads, empty mouths, or empty hands." ~the dauntless manifesto
Intrepid
Posts: 372
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2014 10:16:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I believe corporal punishment is often times justified, but this mother definitely went too far.

In the beginning it seemed like the mother was pushing it, but not really going outside the boundaries of moral corporal punishment, but went it got to the point where she was mercilessly whipping her daughter with the belt while she was on ground was way too far and extremely inappropriate.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2014 10:37:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/1/2014 8:56:07 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
The mother sacrificed a lot to send her child to school.

Then the 12 year old girl met either a 19 year old or 37
year old man, who she became infatuated with. She posted a topless picture of
herself on Facebook and tagged him. In response, many people made sexual and
provocative remarks about her picture. When her mother saw it on Facebook, she
was tired of trying to discipline the child and lashed her around 60-something times
for 6 minutes with a belt.


I am not going to give you my opinion until you give me
yours.



I'm not going to comment on what the child did. It's irrelevant. Corporal punishment has been shown to be ineffective in multiple sociological studies. Hitting kids teaches them that violence is acceptance when you're mad or upset with someone. This beating wasn't even to "teach her a lesson," in the sense that she wanted her to learn about the dangers of sexual promiscuity. This was simply the mom being pissed off. As you mentioned, she worked so hard to put her in school, and this is how she was repaid? That's just a selfish reason for the beating.

*The reason* kids don't learning from getting beaten is you're not actually teaching them anything. Life lesson? No. *Why* what they did was wrong? No. All you're doing is linking pain with the specific behavior they did. This is just operant conditioning Pavlov style, except the pain often comes too far after the misbehavior to actually be linked to it. And depending on how pleasurable that behavior is, they may still do it anyway and just risk the pain. Or they will just be more secretive and get better at not getting caught. Beating this young girl just ensures that her sexual behavior is going to become more private, not that she is going to be more responsible with her body.

If you want to deal with a situation like this, sit your child down and talk about it with him or her. Give them actual reasons why what they did was wrong. Ask them why they did it. If they need to be punished, think of something that would be more painful *psychologically* than getting hit with a belt a few times. There's a reason timeouts work so well on small children; apparently sitting still for 4 minutes is more psychologically painful to a 3 year old than getting smacked on the bum a few times.

On a separate note, even a corporal punishment advocate would admit that this isn't punishment. It's just a good old fashioned @ss whooping cuz the parent was pissed off. It crosses the line way far out of punishment and into "I'm mad at you, feel my wrath."
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2014 11:05:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/1/2014 8:56:07 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
The mother sacrificed a lot to send her child to school.

Then the 12 year old girl met either a 19 year old or 37
year old man, who she became infatuated with. She posted a topless picture of
herself on Facebook and tagged him. In response, many people made sexual and
provocative remarks about her picture. When her mother saw it on Facebook, she
was tired of trying to discipline the child and lashed her around 60-something times
for 6 minutes with a belt.

This is my opinion:

Corporal punishment is never justified, it should be illegal and parents who beat their kids should face appropriate repercussions from the state. Parents who defend their right to beat their kids disgrace the enterprise of parenthood, and I could spend five full-length posts explaining why that is. I watched 30 seconds of the video, and turned it off. It made me sick. It reminds me of an incident back in 2011 when a Corpus Christie judge did the same thing, but far worse.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

It's vile, base and disgraceful that any parent would treat their kid in that way. What the kid did is irrelevant, as Bluesteel said. We don't judge kids for making petty mistakes, but we do expect adults to respond to situations with prudence and sound judgment. That mother failed on both counts. The Texan judge, even more so.
Tsar of DDO
Cermank
Posts: 3,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2014 11:14:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
wtf.

Those comments on the video are unbelievable. I dont even. To teach your young kid a lesson, a 12 year old kid at that, you're going to publicly shame her? She made the video for the sole purpose of humiliating her, posted it on facebook. There's already something wrong with her parenting style if the threat of physical pain is greater than the threat of her mother being disappointed in her.
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 9:08:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/1/2014 11:14:08 PM, Cermank wrote:
wtf.

Those comments on the video are unbelievable. I dont even. To teach your young kid a lesson, a 12 year old kid at that, you're going to publicly shame her? She made the video for the sole purpose of humiliating her, posted it on facebook. There's already something wrong with her parenting style if the threat of physical pain is greater than the threat of her mother being disappointed in her.

This.

Physical pain and public shaming is ridiculous as a punishment, especially for a child.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Defro
Posts: 847
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 10:08:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/1/2014 10:37:52 PM, bluesteel wrote:

I'm not going to comment on what the child did. It's irrelevant. Corporal punishment has been shown to be ineffective in multiple sociological studies. Hitting kids teaches them that violence is acceptance when you're mad or upset with someone. This beating wasn't even to "teach her a lesson," in the sense that she wanted her to learn about the dangers of sexual promiscuity. This was simply the mom being pissed off. As you mentioned, she worked so hard to put her in school, and this is how she was repaid? That's just a selfish reason for the beating.

*The reason* kids don't learning from getting beaten is you're not actually teaching them anything. Life lesson? No. *Why* what they did was wrong? No. All you're doing is linking pain with the specific behavior they did. This is just operant conditioning Pavlov style, except the pain often comes too far after the misbehavior to actually be linked to it. And depending on how pleasurable that behavior is, they may still do it anyway and just risk the pain. Or they will just be more secretive and get better at not getting caught. Beating this young girl just ensures that her sexual behavior is going to become more private, not that she is going to be more responsible with her body.

If you want to deal with a situation like this, sit your child down and talk about it with him or her. Give them actual reasons why what they did was wrong. Ask them why they did it. If they need to be punished, think of something that would be more painful *psychologically* than getting hit with a belt a few times. There's a reason timeouts work so well on small children; apparently sitting still for 4 minutes is more psychologically painful to a 3 year old than getting smacked on the bum a few times.

On a separate note, even a corporal punishment advocate would admit that this isn't punishment. It's just a good old fashioned @ss whooping cuz the parent was pissed off. It crosses the line way far out of punishment and into "I'm mad at you, feel my wrath."

I think it's a cultural thing, and depending on the culture, it may or may not work.
In my culture, I feel like it works like a charm, and this is coming from a kid who's been subject to corporal punishment on several occasions ever since he was 5. In many cases, I'd say that the physical damage and pain I received from my parents and aunt were even worse than what that 12 year old girl got. As I got older and naughtier, the punishments got more severe, which didn't really matter because I was getting stronger and more pain resistant. But there are times when I look back into my childhood and feel grateful that my parents beat me on a few occasions. I feel like it has genuinely taught me discipline and that if I hadn't received those beatings, I would've been an arrogant, spoiled, disrespectful, liar. Although during the beatings, I hate my parents more than anything in the world, after a while when I've matured, I would look back and consider it reasonable.

And I don't feel like they did it just because they were angry. They were angry, but that wasn't the sole reason why they hit me. They genuinely believe that corporal punishment works, therefore they gave it to me. And on several occasions, they would cry while beating me.
Defro
Posts: 847
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 10:14:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/1/2014 8:56:07 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
The mother sacrificed a lot to send her child to school.

Then the 12 year old girl met either a 19 year old or 37
year old man, who she became infatuated with. She posted a topless picture of
herself on Facebook and tagged him. In response, many people made sexual and
provocative remarks about her picture. When her mother saw it on Facebook, she
was tired of trying to discipline the child and lashed her around 60-something times
for 6 minutes with a belt.


The mother obviously loves her daughter. If she didn't, she would not get angry at her daughter for what she did. The Chinese have a saying: "Hit your children not because they are wrong, but because you love them."

You also come from an Asian background. I would like to hear your opinion on this.
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 10:22:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/3/2014 10:14:10 PM, Defro wrote:
At 5/1/2014 8:56:07 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
The mother sacrificed a lot to send her child to school.

Then the 12 year old girl met either a 19 year old or 37
year old man, who she became infatuated with. She posted a topless picture of
herself on Facebook and tagged him. In response, many people made sexual and
provocative remarks about her picture. When her mother saw it on Facebook, she
was tired of trying to discipline the child and lashed her around 60-something times
for 6 minutes with a belt.


The mother obviously loves her daughter. If she didn't, she would not get angry at her daughter for what she did. The Chinese have a saying: "Hit your children not because they are wrong, but because you love them."

You also come from an Asian background. I would like to hear your opinion on this.

I don't give a sh!t about your background. There is no cultural norm which vindicates beating kids.
Tsar of DDO
Defro
Posts: 847
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 10:36:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/3/2014 10:22:55 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/3/2014 10:14:10 PM, Defro wrote:
At 5/1/2014 8:56:07 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
The mother sacrificed a lot to send her child to school.

Then the 12 year old girl met either a 19 year old or 37
year old man, who she became infatuated with. She posted a topless picture of
herself on Facebook and tagged him. In response, many people made sexual and
provocative remarks about her picture. When her mother saw it on Facebook, she
was tired of trying to discipline the child and lashed her around 60-something times
for 6 minutes with a belt.


The mother obviously loves her daughter. If she didn't, she would not get angry at her daughter for what she did. The Chinese have a saying: "Hit your children not because they are wrong, but because you love them."

You also come from an Asian background. I would like to hear your opinion on this.

I don't give a sh!t about your background. There is no cultural norm which vindicates beating kids.

Yes there is. Mine does. My family is Chinese and they all vindicate beatings because they genuinely believe it works. I've received beatings, my parents have received beatings when they were young, and my grandparents too. Our whole family thinks it works, therefore it is vindicated within our culture.
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 10:56:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/3/2014 10:36:52 PM, Defro wrote:
At 5/3/2014 10:22:55 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/3/2014 10:14:10 PM, Defro wrote:
At 5/1/2014 8:56:07 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
The mother sacrificed a lot to send her child to school.

Then the 12 year old girl met either a 19 year old or 37
year old man, who she became infatuated with. She posted a topless picture of
herself on Facebook and tagged him. In response, many people made sexual and
provocative remarks about her picture. When her mother saw it on Facebook, she
was tired of trying to discipline the child and lashed her around 60-something times
for 6 minutes with a belt.


The mother obviously loves her daughter. If she didn't, she would not get angry at her daughter for what she did. The Chinese have a saying: "Hit your children not because they are wrong, but because you love them."

You also come from an Asian background. I would like to hear your opinion on this.

I don't give a sh!t about your background. There is no cultural norm which vindicates beating kids.

Yes there is. Mine does. My family is Chinese and they all vindicate beatings because they genuinely believe it works. I've received beatings, my parents have received beatings when they were young, and my grandparents too. Our whole family thinks it works, therefore it is vindicated within our culture.

The fact that something's been done before doesn't mean that it's right. The fact that your family has a history of physical abuse doesn't justify physical abuse's continuation.
Tsar of DDO
Defro
Posts: 847
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 10:58:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/3/2014 10:56:34 PM, YYW wrote:

The fact that something's been done before doesn't mean that it's right. The fact that your family has a history of physical abuse doesn't justify physical abuse's continuation.

1. It's not just my family. Several families do this. In fact, I'm pretty sure at least a quarter of the families in my country (Thailand) do this.

2. I'm not saying that it is justified. I'm saying that it is justified within our culture.
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,092
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 11:03:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/1/2014 10:37:52 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 5/1/2014 8:56:07 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
The mother sacrificed a lot to send her child to school.

Then the 12 year old girl met either a 19 year old or 37
year old man, who she became infatuated with. She posted a topless picture of
herself on Facebook and tagged him. In response, many people made sexual and
provocative remarks about her picture. When her mother saw it on Facebook, she
was tired of trying to discipline the child and lashed her around 60-something times
for 6 minutes with a belt.


I am not going to give you my opinion until you give me
yours.



I'm not going to comment on what the child did. It's irrelevant. Corporal punishment has been shown to be ineffective in multiple sociological studies. Hitting kids teaches them that violence is acceptance when you're mad or upset with someone. This beating wasn't even to "teach her a lesson," in the sense that she wanted her to learn about the dangers of sexual promiscuity. This was simply the mom being pissed off. As you mentioned, she worked so hard to put her in school, and this is how she was repaid? That's just a selfish reason for the beating.

*The reason* kids don't learning from getting beaten is you're not actually teaching them anything. Life lesson? No. *Why* what they did was wrong? No. All you're doing is linking pain with the specific behavior they did. This is just operant conditioning Pavlov style, except the pain often comes too far after the misbehavior to actually be linked to it. And depending on how pleasurable that behavior is, they may still do it anyway and just risk the pain. Or they will just be more secretive and get better at not getting caught. Beating this young girl just ensures that her sexual behavior is going to become more private, not that she is going to be more responsible with her body.

If you want to deal with a situation like this, sit your child down and talk about it with him or her. Give them actual reasons why what they did was wrong. Ask them why they did it. If they need to be punished, think of something that would be more painful *psychologically* than getting hit with a belt a few times. There's a reason timeouts work so well on small children; apparently sitting still for 4 minutes is more psychologically painful to a 3 year old than getting smacked on the bum a few times.

On a separate note, even a corporal punishment advocate would admit that this isn't punishment. It's just a good old fashioned @ss whooping cuz the parent was pissed off. It crosses the line way far out of punishment and into "I'm mad at you, feel my wrath."

The primary purpose of punishment, at least usually, isn't to help the person. Typically, that's one of the secondary purposes of punishment.

The primary purpose of punishment is retribution.

However, I do think that there is almost always a better way to punish your child than beating them, which achieve all the purposes of punishment much better. That's not to say that physically punishing your child to a certain degree isn't acceptable at least in principle.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Defro
Posts: 847
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 11:09:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/3/2014 10:56:34 PM, YYW wrote:

The fact that something's been done before doesn't mean that it's right. The fact that your family has a history of physical abuse doesn't justify physical abuse's continuation.

Furthermore, I've experienced corporal punishment first hand. And I think it works. Without it, I'd be addicted to illegal drugs at the age of 15. Without it I may have gotten into jail.

I know corporal punishment might seem wrong for the majority of the population, and it even feels wrong for corporal punishers. If I've really done something bad and my parents beat me, they'd do it while crying. It truly breaks their hearts to hit me. And it broke my heart too when I slapped my little cousin when I caught him smoking. I cried and I hugged him afterwards, but he's never smoked since.

I know first hand what it's like to both receive and give corporal punishment, so I know what I'm talking about.
Defro
Posts: 847
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 11:10:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/3/2014 11:03:46 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

The primary purpose of punishment, at least usually, isn't to help the person. Typically, that's one of the secondary purposes of punishment.

The primary purpose of punishment is retribution.

However, I do think that there is almost always a better way to punish your child than beating them, which achieve all the purposes of punishment much better. That's not to say that physically punishing your child to a certain degree isn't acceptable at least in principle.

I agree completely.
Dennybug
Posts: 711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 4:29:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
So me and Defro decided to discuss this!

https://www.youtube.com...

LOL i totally contradicted myself in this

"She's not doing it because she's mad"
"THAT MOM WAS MAAADD"

Obviously she was upset with her daughter, But she wasn't doing it out of hate for her child, She taught her a very valuable lesson. Which is internet humiliation and not to mess with Online Predators.

So I think the general consensus was that what the rapist did could have been worse. And that her mother did it out of love not hate for her daughter.

Also I thought that sanford would have video so he made a couple points using a model belt, explaining why the method she used was not the most painful.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,364
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 5:30:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 4:29:57 AM, Dennybug wrote:
So me and Defro decided to discuss this!

https://www.youtube.com...

LOL i totally contradicted myself in this

"She's not doing it because she's mad"
"THAT MOM WAS MAAADD"

Obviously she was upset with her daughter, But she wasn't doing it out of hate for her child, She taught her a very valuable lesson. Which is internet humiliation and not to mess with Online Predators.

So I think the general consensus was that what the rapist did could have been worse. And that her mother did it out of love not hate for her daughter.

What rapist?

Also I thought that sanford would have video so he made a couple points using a model belt, explaining why the method she used was not the most painful.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Dennybug
Posts: 711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 5:33:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 5:30:59 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/4/2014 4:29:57 AM, Dennybug wrote:
So me and Defro decided to discuss this!

https://www.youtube.com...

LOL i totally contradicted myself in this

"She's not doing it because she's mad"
"THAT MOM WAS MAAADD"

Obviously she was upset with her daughter, But she wasn't doing it out of hate for her child, She taught her a very valuable lesson. Which is internet humiliation and not to mess with Online Predators.

So I think the general consensus was that what the rapist did could have been worse. And that her mother did it out of love not hate for her daughter.

What rapist?

Whoever it is she send the pictures to, if its a 37 year old man, I will automatically assume boobie snaps was the start of his plans.

Also I thought that sanford would have video so he made a couple points using a model belt, explaining why the method she used was not the most painful.
Dennybug
Posts: 711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 5:42:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 5:30:59 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/4/2014 4:29:57 AM, Dennybug wrote:
So me and Defro decided to discuss this!

https://www.youtube.com...

LOL i totally contradicted myself in this

"She's not doing it because she's mad"
"THAT MOM WAS MAAADD"

Obviously she was upset with her daughter, But she wasn't doing it out of hate for her child, She taught her a very valuable lesson. Which is internet humiliation and not to mess with Online Predators.

So I think the general consensus was that what the rapist did could have been worse. And that her mother did it out of love not hate for her daughter.

What rapist?

Also I thought that sanford would have video so he made a couple points using a model belt, explaining why the method she used was not the most painful.

Share your thoughts Annie.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,364
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 6:00:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 5:42:09 AM, Dennybug wrote:
At 5/4/2014 5:30:59 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/4/2014 4:29:57 AM, Dennybug wrote:
So me and Defro decided to discuss this!

https://www.youtube.com...

LOL i totally contradicted myself in this

"She's not doing it because she's mad"
"THAT MOM WAS MAAADD"

Obviously she was upset with her daughter, But she wasn't doing it out of hate for her child, She taught her a very valuable lesson. Which is internet humiliation and not to mess with Online Predators.

So I think the general consensus was that what the rapist did could have been worse. And that her mother did it out of love not hate for her daughter.

What rapist?

Also I thought that sanford would have video so he made a couple points using a model belt, explaining why the method she used was not the most painful.

Share your thoughts Annie.

I will. Ummm... Are you busy later? Around 7?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Defro
Posts: 847
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 7:36:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 6:00:02 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Share your thoughts Annie.

I will. Ummm... Are you busy later? Around 7?

Yes he is. Don't bother him. We're going to be having butt sex in his sister's room.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,364
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 8:21:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 7:36:29 AM, Defro wrote:
At 5/4/2014 6:00:02 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Share your thoughts Annie.

I will. Ummm... Are you busy later? Around 7?

Yes he is. Don't bother him. We're going to be having butt sex in his sister's room.

Lol. Cool.

What time are you gonna start?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Defro
Posts: 847
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 9:21:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 8:21:12 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/4/2014 7:36:29 AM, Defro wrote:
At 5/4/2014 6:00:02 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Share your thoughts Annie.

I will. Ummm... Are you busy later? Around 7?

Yes he is. Don't bother him. We're going to be having butt sex in his sister's room.

Lol. Cool.

What time are you gonna start?

Forever
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,364
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 3:56:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 9:21:26 AM, Defro wrote:
At 5/4/2014 8:21:12 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/4/2014 7:36:29 AM, Defro wrote:
At 5/4/2014 6:00:02 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Share your thoughts Annie.

I will. Ummm... Are you busy later? Around 7?

Yes he is. Don't bother him. We're going to be having butt sex in his sister's room.

Lol. Cool.

What time are you gonna start?

Forever

I am available for the next hour.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.