Total Posts:32|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Which world leader could you be one day?

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 12:28:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
http://www.playbuzz.com...

I got Alexander the Great.

"You could be like Alexander the Great! You're energetic, adventurous and have a true sense of destiny. Your parents always knew you'd be a great success and despite your temper and rash decisions, you're a lover of the finer things in life. Alexander spent most of his life on an unprecedented military campaign through Asia and northeast Africa. He created one of the largest empires in history, stretching from Greece to modern-day Pakistan. He was undefeated in battle and is considered one of history's most successful commanders."

lol
Tsar of DDO
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 1:24:07 PM
"You could be like Winston Churchill! You are incredibly well-rounded; not only are you a natural-born leader, but you're an avid reader, writer, artist and history lover. You have the common sense and strong values to lead during a crisis. Not everyone will agree with you, but everyone will appreciate and respect you. Churchill was the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1940 to 1945 and again from 1951 to 1955. He is widely regarded as one of the greatest wartime leaders of the 20th century. Your legacy will be an inspiration for generations!"
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 2:27:36 PM
Elizabeth I

"You could be like Good Queen Bess! You're determined, fiercely independent and unconventional. You pride yourself on thinking outside of the box and there's no doubt that you'll be deeply admired. Elizabeth I was born in 1533 to Henry VIII and his second wife, Anne Boleyn. She was only two years old when her father had her mother beheaded. It's no surprise that she never married! Her 44 year reign is famous for the defeat of the Spanish Armada, religious reformation, increased commerce, and a cultural renaissance! You will be remembered for a golden age!"
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 4:32:57 PM
Winston Churchill

You could be like Winston Churchill! You are incredibly well-rounded; not only are you a natural-born leader, but you're an avid reader, writer, artist and history lover. You have the common sense and strong values to lead during a crisis. Not everyone will agree with you, but everyone will appreciate and respect you. Churchill was the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1940 to 1945 and again from 1951 to 1955. He is widely regarded as one of the greatest wartime leaders of the 20th century. Your legacy will be an inspiration for generations!
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 5:51:51 PM
I got Alexander the Great, too.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Fanath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 6:10:39 PM
At 5/6/2014 12:28:39 PM, YYW wrote:

"You could be like Alexander the Great! You're energetic, adventurous and have a true sense of destiny. Your parents always knew you'd be a great success and despite your temper and rash decisions, you're a lover of the finer things in life. Alexander spent most of his life on an unprecedented military campaign through Asia and northeast Africa. He created one of the largest empires in history, stretching from Greece to modern-day Pakistan. He was undefeated in battle and is considered one of history's most successful commanders."

lol

Lol same/
You could be like Alexander the Great! You're energetic, adventurous and have a true sense of destiny. Your parents always knew you'd be a great success and despite your temper and rash decisions, you're a lover of the finer things in life. Alexander spent most of his life on an unprecedented military campaign through Asia and northeast Africa. He created one of the largest empires in history, stretching from Greece to modern-day Pakistan. He was undefeated in battle and is considered one of history's most successful commanders.
Dude... Stop...
joepbr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 10:27:10 PM

I don't think I can accurately answer this question:

Which of these are more important for you in an ideal society:
- Diversity and the ability to change
- Peace and compassion
- Free market and individual liberties
- Social democracy and equality for all
- Emphasis on knowledge, culture and commerce

All al those traits are indispensable for an ideal society (even though free market and social democracy should be in moderation and counterbalancing each other)
My alternative to the Political Compass: http://www.debate.org...
joepbr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 10:29:48 PM
At 5/6/2014 10:27:10 PM, joepbr wrote:

I don't think I can accurately answer this question:

Which of these are more important for you in an ideal society:
- Diversity and the ability to change
- Peace and compassion
- Tolerance and innovativeness
- Free market and individual liberties
- Social democracy and equality for all
- Emphasis on knowledge, culture and commerce

All al those traits are indispensable for an ideal society (even though free market and social democracy should be in moderation and counterbalancing each other)

Fix'd
My alternative to the Political Compass: http://www.debate.org...
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 7:58:55 AM
Winston Churchill

You could be like Winston Churchill! You are incredibly well-rounded; not only are you a natural-born leader, but you're an avid reader, writer, artist and history lover. You have the common sense and strong values to lead during a crisis. Not everyone will agree with you, but everyone will appreciate and respect you. Churchill was the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1940 to 1945 and again from 1951 to 1955. He is widely regarded as one of the greatest wartime leaders of the 20th century. Your legacy will be an inspiration for generations!
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Chimera
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 5:31:05 PM
I got Vladimir Lenin.

"You could be Lenin! You are a true radical. The status-quo has never been acceptable to you. Your peers are captivated by your passion and dedication. Vladimir Lenin was born in 1870 to wealthy middle-class family. He became involved in revolutionary politics at University. After several arrests and being exiled to Siberia, he spent many years in Europe as a leading Marxist. He returned to Russia in 1917 and led the Soviet Union until his death in 1922. His legacy has captivated hundreds of millions ever since. You are truly a force to be reckoned with!"

Sort of stereotypical since i'm a communist....
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 6:20:53 PM

lol

Dunno who this is, but I took this little test just to... And mine was some guy from India?? Forgot to copy sooo yeah... But it said something about that I have spirit to wanna change the world as he did and that the world is waiting... Something like that... Lol
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 6:25:37 PM
I got Alexander as well.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Unknown_player
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 7:22:41 PM
Alexander the Great... How mainstream. Oh well, he was a cool dude I guess.
I'll put something here later...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 7:24:31 PM
The Dalai Lama! You're here for a purpose and you know it. You've always been told that you're an old soul and that makes perfect sense to you. You're spiritual with a strong desire to help others. The Dalai Lama is the religious and political leader of the Tibetan people. He is believed to be a manifestation of the bodhisattva of compassion, Avalokite"7;vara. He was forced into exile after the 1959 Tibetan uprising against the Chinese occupation and currently resides in India. Your inner peace and wisdom can transform the world, we're waiting for you!

Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 7:26:35 PM
Dalai Lama was his name... Just redid it... Never heard of him before actually...
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 7:27:12 PM
At 6/11/2014 7:24:31 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
The Dalai Lama! You're here for a purpose and you know it. You've always been told that you're an old soul and that makes perfect sense to you. You're spiritual with a strong desire to help others. The Dalai Lama is the religious and political leader of the Tibetan people. He is believed to be a manifestation of the bodhisattva of compassion, Avalokite"7;vara. He was forced into exile after the 1959 Tibetan uprising against the Chinese occupation and currently resides in India. Your inner peace and wisdom can transform the world, we're waiting for you!

That's what I got?..
"Good Times" ~ Max
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 7:28:23 PM
At 6/11/2014 7:27:12 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

That's what I got?..

LOL! We got the same person... I don't think he's Indian Indian though! :P
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 7:58:31 PM
Dolly Llama

Though that is a little skewed because many of the questions revolved around how an ideal society would look, not necessarily how you would get there.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 8:39:25 PM
At 6/11/2014 7:58:31 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Dolly Llama

Though that is a little skewed because many of the questions revolved around how an ideal society would look, not necessarily how you would get there.

What an exotic creature:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com...
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 8:44:24 PM
Dolly Llama

Do you mean Dalai Llama?
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 9:46:15 PM
At 6/11/2014 8:44:24 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Dolly Llama

Do you mean Dalai Llama?

What's a Dalai Llama?
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 9:49:49 PM
At 6/11/2014 9:46:15 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Dolly Llama

Do you mean Dalai Llama?

What's a Dalai Llama?

Post 18
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 9:53:13 PM
At 6/11/2014 9:49:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Dolly Llama

Do you mean Dalai Llama?

What's a Dalai Llama?

Post 18

lol, Llama vs Lama.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 9:54:09 PM
At 6/11/2014 9:53:13 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/11/2014 9:49:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Dolly Llama

Do you mean Dalai Llama?

What's a Dalai Llama?

Post 18

lol, Llama vs Lama.

Oh lol
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 9:58:33 PM

This is what I got. Fits me well.
Nolite Timere
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 10:00:16 PM
At 6/11/2014 9:58:33 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

Me too. Join mafia now.=P
This is what I got. Fits me well.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY