Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Zombie Prom

Cin
Posts: 252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2014 7:21:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Welp, this goes without say, anyone have any cool ideas for make-up, outfit, hair? Lol
Food is life, brah
http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2014 9:26:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/17/2014 7:21:51 PM, Cin wrote:
Welp, this goes without say, anyone have any cool ideas for make-up, outfit, hair? Lol

Umm... Dress like a zombie?

Jk. Get pink food coloring. Deep red lipstick. Eyeliner and face paints might work. If you still want, I can add some photos to my album tomorrow if I get time? Or email them to you if you PM me your address.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
DauntlessWarrior
Posts: 31
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2014 9:33:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
HAVE A MOTIVATIONAL PENGUIN !!! :

http://imgfave.tumblr.com...
"the greater the challenge , the more glory in overcoming it" ~ Novak Djokovic

"We believe that justice is more important than peace....
We believe in ordinary acts of bravery..
We believe in shouting for those who can only whisper, in defending those who cannot defend themselves...
We do not believe in empty heads, empty mouths, or empty hands." ~the dauntless manifesto
Cin
Posts: 252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2014 3:23:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/17/2014 9:26:57 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/17/2014 7:21:51 PM, Cin wrote:
Welp, this goes without say, anyone have any cool ideas for make-up, outfit, hair? Lol

Umm... Dress like a zombie?

Jk. Get pink food coloring. Deep red lipstick. Eyeliner and face paints might work. If you still want, I can add some photos to my album tomorrow if I get time? Or email them to you if you PM me your address.

alrighty :) thanks ill pm you!
Food is life, brah
http://www.debate.org...
Cin
Posts: 252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2014 3:23:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/17/2014 9:33:06 PM, DauntlessWarrior wrote:
HAVE A MOTIVATIONAL PENGUIN !!! :

http://imgfave.tumblr.com...

lol thanks :) i needed that!
Food is life, brah
http://www.debate.org...
Cin
Posts: 252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2014 11:38:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/18/2014 3:30:57 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
I read this as zombie porn

lol im not into that stuff :b
Food is life, brah
http://www.debate.org...
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2014 11:45:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/18/2014 11:38:32 PM, Cin wrote:
At 5/18/2014 3:30:57 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
I read this as zombie porn

lol im not into that stuff :b

yet
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Cin
Posts: 252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2014 11:47:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/18/2014 11:45:05 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 5/18/2014 11:38:32 PM, Cin wrote:
At 5/18/2014 3:30:57 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
I read this as zombie porn

lol im not into that stuff :b

yet

Lol I was at school, and someone asked me if I wanted to watch people doing it with dogs -.- lol
Food is life, brah
http://www.debate.org...
Cin
Posts: 252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2014 11:58:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/18/2014 3:23:07 PM, Cin wrote:
At 5/17/2014 9:26:57 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/17/2014 7:21:51 PM, Cin wrote:
Welp, this goes without say, anyone have any cool ideas for make-up, outfit, hair? Lol

Umm... Dress like a zombie?

Jk. Get pink food coloring. Deep red lipstick. Eyeliner and face paints might work. If you still want, I can add some photos to my album tomorrow if I get time? Or email them to you if you PM me your address.

alrighty :) thanks ill pm you!
Food is life, brah
http://www.debate.org...
Dennybug
Posts: 711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2014 10:22:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/18/2014 11:47:32 PM, Cin wrote:
At 5/18/2014 11:45:05 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 5/18/2014 11:38:32 PM, Cin wrote:
At 5/18/2014 3:30:57 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
I read this as zombie porn

lol im not into that stuff :b

yet

Lol I was at school, and someone asked me if I wanted to watch people doing it with dogs -.- lol

With dogs, or like dogs?
Cin
Posts: 252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 7:50:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/25/2014 10:22:45 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 5/18/2014 11:47:32 PM, Cin wrote:
At 5/18/2014 11:45:05 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 5/18/2014 11:38:32 PM, Cin wrote:
At 5/18/2014 3:30:57 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
I read this as zombie porn

lol im not into that stuff :b

yet

Lol I was at school, and someone asked me if I wanted to watch people doing it with dogs -.- lol

With dogs, or like dogs?
with dogs, Dennis, with dogs D;
Food is life, brah
http://www.debate.org...
Dennybug
Posts: 711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 8:45:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/26/2014 7:50:42 AM, Cin wrote:
At 5/25/2014 10:22:45 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 5/18/2014 11:47:32 PM, Cin wrote:
At 5/18/2014 11:45:05 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 5/18/2014 11:38:32 PM, Cin wrote:
At 5/18/2014 3:30:57 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
I read this as zombie porn

lol im not into that stuff :b

yet

Lol I was at school, and someone asked me if I wanted to watch people doing it with dogs -.- lol

With dogs, or like dogs?
with dogs, Dennis, with dogs D;

ohhhhh link me!
Defro
Posts: 847
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 9:48:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/17/2014 7:21:51 PM, Cin wrote:
Welp, this goes without say, anyone have any cool ideas for make-up, outfit, hair? Lol

It's easy. The night before Prom, drink 4 redbulls, so that you can't fall asleep. Finally, fall asleep at 4 AM, and wake up a zombie.
Defro
Posts: 847
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 9:49:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/26/2014 9:48:09 AM, Defro wrote:
At 5/17/2014 7:21:51 PM, Cin wrote:
Welp, this goes without say, anyone have any cool ideas for make-up, outfit, hair? Lol

It's easy. The night before Prom, drink 4 redbulls, so that you can't fall asleep. Finally, fall asleep at 4 AM, and wake up a zombie.

Don't forget to forget to brush your teeth and take a shower.
Cin
Posts: 252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 10:40:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/26/2014 8:45:00 AM, Dennybug wrote:
At 5/26/2014 7:50:42 AM, Cin wrote:
At 5/25/2014 10:22:45 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 5/18/2014 11:47:32 PM, Cin wrote:
At 5/18/2014 11:45:05 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 5/18/2014 11:38:32 PM, Cin wrote:
At 5/18/2014 3:30:57 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
I read this as zombie porn

lol im not into that stuff :b

yet

Lol I was at school, and someone asked me if I wanted to watch people doing it with dogs -.- lol

With dogs, or like dogs?
with dogs, Dennis, with dogs D;

ohhhhh link me!
Dennis! No thats gross :b
Food is life, brah
http://www.debate.org...
Dennybug
Posts: 711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 11:39:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/26/2014 10:40:43 AM, Cin wrote:
At 5/26/2014 8:45:00 AM, Dennybug wrote:
At 5/26/2014 7:50:42 AM, Cin wrote:
At 5/25/2014 10:22:45 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 5/18/2014 11:47:32 PM, Cin wrote:
At 5/18/2014 11:45:05 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 5/18/2014 11:38:32 PM, Cin wrote:
At 5/18/2014 3:30:57 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
I read this as zombie porn

lol im not into that stuff :b

yet

Lol I was at school, and someone asked me if I wanted to watch people doing it with dogs -.- lol

With dogs, or like dogs?
with dogs, Dennis, with dogs D;

ohhhhh link me!
Dennis! No thats gross :b

ok :(
Cin
Posts: 252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 4:20:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/26/2014 11:39:54 AM, Dennybug wrote:
At 5/26/2014 10:40:43 AM, Cin wrote:
At 5/26/2014 8:45:00 AM, Dennybug wrote:
At 5/26/2014 7:50:42 AM, Cin wrote:
At 5/25/2014 10:22:45 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 5/18/2014 11:47:32 PM, Cin wrote:
At 5/18/2014 11:45:05 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 5/18/2014 11:38:32 PM, Cin wrote:
At 5/18/2014 3:30:57 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
I read this as zombie porn

lol im not into that stuff :b

yet

Lol I was at school, and someone asked me if I wanted to watch people doing it with dogs -.- lol

With dogs, or like dogs?
with dogs, Dennis, with dogs D;

ohhhhh link me!
Dennis! No thats gross :b

ok :(
plus you dont even talk to me anymore -.-
Food is life, brah
http://www.debate.org...