Jump to topic:

I crave Knowledge.

nikidavis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2014 10:53:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Do you any of you aver feel like you crave knowledge and intellect? Do you know help I can fulfill this craving?
One day I saw a man walking down the street, and he walked up to me and said, "Did you know that humans are the only species who tear down trees to make paper, and then write 'save the trees!' on them." I was amazed, then everyone else looked at him and glared with annoyance. I was the only one that actually cared, about the trees, about the man, about the world.
CJKAllstar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2014 11:47:37 AM
At 5/23/2014 10:53:34 AM, nikidavis wrote:
Do you any of you aver feel like you crave knowledge and intellect? Do you know help I can fulfill this craving?

That's a weird way to put it...But sure, I do...
"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind." - George Orwell
nikidavis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2014 12:06:02 PM
*ever
*how

Oops, I am very sorry for the typos.
One day I saw a man walking down the street, and he walked up to me and said, "Did you know that humans are the only species who tear down trees to make paper, and then write 'save the trees!' on them." I was amazed, then everyone else looked at him and glared with annoyance. I was the only one that actually cared, about the trees, about the man, about the world.