Total Posts:76|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Birdlandmemories

softball_32
Posts: 236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 9:00:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm sorry Noah i don't like u as a bf anymore i promise all i want is to be friends that is all having u as a friend is better than having u as a bf.

If ur friends with birdlandmemories plez tell him to get on this forum and talk to me plez do it
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2014 9:44:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
DDO is not the place for this.

Even if it was, there is this thing called a PM.

Very useful for situations like this.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
queenofmayhem
Posts: 132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2014 10:28:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The internet is not the place for this. Especially for 14 year olds.

Anyone of that age who doesn't realize this should not have access to a browser in my opinion.
lannan13
Posts: 23,024
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 6:58:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
A break up on DDO interesting.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
NiamC
Posts: 905
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 11:29:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2014 1:06:20 PM, queenofmayhem wrote:
oh damn xD xD I think I just pissed myself.
... oh dear.

On another note.
@softball32, I know you to somewhat of a degree, and from what I have gathered, internet dating isn't always successful and may even be harmful to a person in some way or another.
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Subutai
Posts: 3,187
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 5:41:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This is called Debate.org. We debate intellectual topics here. If you want to b!tch about relationships, do it on a site that was designed for it, like Facebook. If you must do it on DDO, utilize the PM feature. It was made for situations such as this one.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Dennybug
Posts: 711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 10:30:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/28/2014 10:28:30 PM, queenofmayhem wrote:
The internet is not the place for this. Especially for 14 year olds.

Anyone of that age who doesn't realize this should not have access to a browser in my opinion.

tell that to BSH and WWY!
Dennybug
Posts: 711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 10:31:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/26/2014 9:00:29 AM, softball_32 wrote:
I'm sorry Noah i don't like u as a bf anymore i promise all i want is to be friends that is all having u as a friend is better than having u as a bf.

If ur friends with birdlandmemories plez tell him to get on this forum and talk to me plez do it

Please tell me this is a joke, because if it's not I might as well hang myself.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 10:44:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/29/2014 10:31:33 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 5/26/2014 9:00:29 AM, softball_32 wrote:
I'm sorry Noah i don't like u as a bf anymore i promise all i want is to be friends that is all having u as a friend is better than having u as a bf.

If ur friends with birdlandmemories plez tell him to get on this forum and talk to me plez do it

Please tell me this is a joke, because if it's not I might as well hang myself.

Hmm...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Dennybug
Posts: 711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 10:47:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/29/2014 10:44:38 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/29/2014 10:31:33 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 5/26/2014 9:00:29 AM, softball_32 wrote:
I'm sorry Noah i don't like u as a bf anymore i promise all i want is to be friends that is all having u as a friend is better than having u as a bf.

If ur friends with birdlandmemories plez tell him to get on this forum and talk to me plez do it

Please tell me this is a joke, because if it's not I might as well hang myself.

Hmm...

-_-
Dennybug
Posts: 711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 10:51:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/29/2014 10:30:49 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 5/28/2014 10:28:30 PM, queenofmayhem wrote:
The internet is not the place for this. Especially for 14 year olds.

Anyone of that age who doesn't realize this should not have access to a browser in my opinion.

tell that to BSH and WWY!

YYW*!
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2014 9:29:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/30/2014 8:41:53 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
Use proper grammar. And he might consider.

+1
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2014 9:32:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/30/2014 9:29:48 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/30/2014 8:41:53 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
Use proper grammar. And he might consider.

+1

ef ai spall rike dis in 'll ma deb8s i would hve wun ma holocaust db8 y know?
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2014 10:05:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/30/2014 9:32:10 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 5/30/2014 9:29:48 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/30/2014 8:41:53 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
Use proper grammar. And he might consider.

+1

ef ai spall rike dis in 'll ma deb8s i would hve wun ma holocaust db8 y know?
Y'all Ausst dat de8??? Nowah fel bad fuh not voting. (Not)
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 8:20:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/1/2014 12:11:05 PM, Romanii wrote:
This is so stupid.
DDO is not the site for you. Please go to Facebook or something.

(shots fired)
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Romanii
Posts: 4,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 8:40:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/1/2014 8:20:19 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/1/2014 12:11:05 PM, Romanii wrote:
This is so stupid.
DDO is not the site for you. Please go to Facebook or something.

(shots fired)

It's true... some of the active users on here haven't been in a single serious debate yet, instead using DDO as some sort of social site. No wonder Roy and the others are getting the impression that the site is being overrun by children...
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 8:42:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/1/2014 8:40:07 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 6/1/2014 8:20:19 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/1/2014 12:11:05 PM, Romanii wrote:
This is so stupid.
DDO is not the site for you. Please go to Facebook or something.

(shots fired)

It's true... some of the active users on here haven't been in a single serious debate yet, instead using DDO as some sort of social site.
*whistles conspicuously*
No wonder Roy and the others are getting the impression that the site is being overrun by children...
I have no idea what you're talking about... hey! Look at that tree! Preeedddyy tree!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Romanii
Posts: 4,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 8:44:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/1/2014 8:42:53 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/1/2014 8:40:07 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 6/1/2014 8:20:19 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/1/2014 12:11:05 PM, Romanii wrote:
This is so stupid.
DDO is not the site for you. Please go to Facebook or something.

(shots fired)

It's true... some of the active users on here haven't been in a single serious debate yet, instead using DDO as some sort of social site.
*whistles conspicuously*
No wonder Roy and the others are getting the impression that the site is being overrun by children...
I have no idea what you're talking about... hey! Look at that tree! Preeedddyy tree!

Lol I don't consider you to be one of those members at all. You've contributed to the site in other ways, especially in the forums.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 8:45:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/1/2014 8:44:58 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 6/1/2014 8:42:53 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/1/2014 8:40:07 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 6/1/2014 8:20:19 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/1/2014 12:11:05 PM, Romanii wrote:
This is so stupid.
DDO is not the site for you. Please go to Facebook or something.

(shots fired)

It's true... some of the active users on here haven't been in a single serious debate yet, instead using DDO as some sort of social site.
*whistles conspicuously*
No wonder Roy and the others are getting the impression that the site is being overrun by children...
I have no idea what you're talking about... hey! Look at that tree! Preeedddyy tree!

Lol I don't consider you to be one of those members at all. You've contributed to the site in other ways, especially in the forums.

Riiighhht... XD
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Romanii
Posts: 4,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 8:48:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/1/2014 8:45:42 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/1/2014 8:44:58 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 6/1/2014 8:42:53 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/1/2014 8:40:07 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 6/1/2014 8:20:19 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/1/2014 12:11:05 PM, Romanii wrote:
This is so stupid.
DDO is not the site for you. Please go to Facebook or something.

(shots fired)

It's true... some of the active users on here haven't been in a single serious debate yet, instead using DDO as some sort of social site.
*whistles conspicuously*
No wonder Roy and the others are getting the impression that the site is being overrun by children...
I have no idea what you're talking about... hey! Look at that tree! Preeedddyy tree!

Lol I don't consider you to be one of those members at all. You've contributed to the site in other ways, especially in the forums.

Riiighhht... XD

-_-
Fanath
Posts: 830
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 9:14:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2014 1:06:20 PM, queenofmayhem wrote:
oh damn xD xD I think I just pissed myself.

I laughed when I saw the bump lol.
Dude... Stop...
Fanath
Posts: 830
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 9:16:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/1/2014 12:11:05 PM, Romanii wrote:
This is so stupid.
DDO is not the site for you. Please go to Facebook or something.

Listen man, this is real. Go to Facebook if you can't handle it.
Dude... Stop...