Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

want $1? Watch this whole vid

thett3
Posts: 14,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2014 12:20:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The thett3 challenge: watch this whole video.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2014 9:05:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/15/2014 12:20:45 AM, thett3 wrote:
The thett3 challenge: watch this whole video.

*squints at you*

What's the catch?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2014 11:12:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I literally just finished watching that entire thing and the only knowledge that I got from it was that cats aren't interested in anything except for food.

100 loving ways
100 loving ways
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2014 11:36:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/15/2014 12:20:45 AM, thett3 wrote:
The thett3 challenge: watch this whole video.

Kill me. Kill me with fire.
Nolite Timere
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2014 11:59:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/17/2014 11:36:55 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 6/15/2014 12:20:45 AM, thett3 wrote:
The thett3 challenge: watch this whole video.

Kill me. Kill me with fire.

What didn't you like about it? It was hilarious.

~ way 50 - dress the cat up with ribbons

~ way 70 - be respectful of the cat and remove the ribbons

something like that

It's comedy genius - the repetition makes it amazing. I also love how he gets REALLY excited when announcing the way he's on.

100 ways to love a cat
100 loving ways

there are 100 ways to love a cat
100 loving ways
way 12
rub their soft belly
100 loving ways
100 loving ways
100 loving ways
100 loving ways
there are 100 loving ways to love a cat
100 loving ways
way 13
makes sure their tale is clean
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2014 12:00:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'll have to rewatch this sometime.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
numberwang
Posts: 1,917
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2014 12:22:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I watched an 8 minute of a guy to girl sex change operation once (don't ask me how i found that) and it was easily the most painful (as a man watching that happen hurt) and gross thing Ive ever seen. Ill give you 1 dollar to watch that, this is nothin'.
numberwang
Posts: 1,917
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2014 1:06:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
My notes:

23,26,60, and 99 all had to do with food, and 23, 60, and 99 used the exact same footage.

33, 35, 39, and 42 all had to do with catproofing, but way 35 was catproofing, rendering the specifications of how to catproof unnecessary.

17 and 47 were both music.

58, 59 and 19 all were health related, but 19 encouraged vaccinations of cats even though vaccinations have been linked to feline autism. Not loving your cat that way!

62 was putting the cat in a closet, which blatently contradicted 74, letting your cat out of the closet.

63 and 56 also used the same shot to encourage putting ribbons on your cat.

I enjoyed the key changes at 60 and 92, and the gutiar solo after 100 was pretty snazzy.

Personal favorites: 49,62,68,6,84,89, and 98.

7/10, will recommend to my friends despite some of the repeats.

And yes, I did take notes.

PS: my numbers may not all be exact but most of them are.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2014 1:18:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/18/2014 1:06:47 AM, numberwang wrote:
My notes:

23,26,60, and 99 all had to do with food, and 23, 60, and 99 used the exact same footage.

33, 35, 39, and 42 all had to do with catproofing, but way 35 was catproofing, rendering the specifications of how to catproof unnecessary.

17 and 47 were both music.

58, 59 and 19 all were health related, but 19 encouraged vaccinations of cats even though vaccinations have been linked to feline autism. Not loving your cat that way!

62 was putting the cat in a closet, which blatently contradicted 74, letting your cat out of the closet.

63 and 56 also used the same shot to encourage putting ribbons on your cat.

I enjoyed the key changes at 60 and 92, and the gutiar solo after 100 was pretty snazzy.

Personal favorites: 49,62,68,6,84,89, and 98.

7/10, will recommend to my friends despite some of the repeats.

And yes, I did take notes.


PS: my numbers may not all be exact but most of them are.

The repeats were for the comic effect!

I loved 62/74 and 56/63 to death. Probably my favourite parts.
I was going to take notes, but I watched it on mobile, so I couldn't.

I can't believe you're giving it a 7/10. It's definitely a straight 10/10, it's literally perfect in every way (except that it's only 100 ways, would like to have seen at least 500)
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2014 1:42:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/18/2014 12:22:11 AM, numberwang wrote:
I watched an 8 minute of a guy to girl sex change operation once (don't ask me how i found that) and it was easily the most painful (as a man watching that happen hurt) and gross thing Ive ever seen. Ill give you 1 dollar to watch that, this is nothin'.

Ummm...this isn't even mildly disturbing/concerning, Number...not at all
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
thett3
Posts: 14,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2014 11:37:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The best one is without a doubt #52 (remind him that you love him--he gives the cat a card). I laughed so hard that I went out and bought my cat a card
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2014 6:31:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/18/2014 11:37:42 AM, thett3 wrote:
The best one is without a doubt #52 (remind him that you love him--he gives the cat a card). I laughed so hard that I went out and bought my cat a card

Yeah, and the card was pirate-themed too!

This video changed my life, seriously.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2014 8:57:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/18/2014 12:22:11 AM, numberwang wrote:
I watched an 8 minute of a guy to girl sex change operation once (don't ask me how i found that) and it was easily the most painful (as a man watching that happen hurt) and gross thing Ive ever seen. Ill give you 1 dollar to watch that, this is nothin'.

0.0 That's actually interesting...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
numberwang
Posts: 1,917
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2014 9:42:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/18/2014 6:31:51 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/18/2014 11:37:42 AM, thett3 wrote:
The best one is without a doubt #52 (remind him that you love him--he gives the cat a card). I laughed so hard that I went out and bought my cat a card

Yeah, and the card was pirate-themed too!

This video changed my life, seriously.

I watched it with my girlfriend, she laughed through number 20 but then she got really tired of it around 80.

I think the best one was the scratching post, where the cat wasn't in it (8) or number 31ish where he put the sticker on the cat, that was pretty funny.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2014 10:33:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/18/2014 9:42:17 PM, numberwang wrote:
At 6/18/2014 6:31:51 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/18/2014 11:37:42 AM, thett3 wrote:
The best one is without a doubt #52 (remind him that you love him--he gives the cat a card). I laughed so hard that I went out and bought my cat a card

Yeah, and the card was pirate-themed too!

This video changed my life, seriously.

I watched it with my girlfriend, she laughed through number 20 but then she got really tired of it around 80.

I think the best one was the scratching post, where the cat wasn't in it (8) or number 31ish where he put the sticker on the cat, that was pretty funny.

Didn't he put stickers on the cat in two different ways?

I just love how the cat just looks confused in literally all of the ways. So adorable.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2014 10:33:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I've watched this twice now. It's seriously great.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2014 2:24:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
LogicalMadDog approves of the song:
http://www.debate.org...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2014 11:54:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
100 ways to love a cat? Where's my 100 ways to love my lion?
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me