Jump to topic:

Help..... I am addicted to debates....

Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 5:32:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I can't stop myself from accepting/making debates... It is getting rediculous. I have 6 going in simultaneously, 3 against stupidly hard opponents.

I am an idiot,

Any advice?? It feels like going to a shop with an unlimited credit card and seeing all sorts of things I wanna buy... Except I end up regretting it later....
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 5:35:37 PM
At 6/20/2014 5:32:26 PM, Envisage wrote:
I can't stop myself from accepting/making debates... It is getting rediculous. I have 6 going in simultaneously, 3 against stupidly hard opponents.

I am an idiot,

Any advice?? It feels like going to a shop with an unlimited credit card and seeing all sorts of things I wanna buy... Except I end up regretting it later....

Do you want our to be cancelled? Cause I can understand. Why not just place your privacy with nobody able to send you debate challenges? That'll be a start for you
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 5:43:19 PM
At 6/20/2014 5:35:37 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

I am an idiot,

Do you want our to be cancelled? Cause I can understand. Why not just place your privacy with nobody able to send you debate challenges? That'll be a start for you

The problem is I keep accepting random open challenges rather than private challenges...

Don't worry about our debate... I have my rebuttal almost finished... And I feel like sharing the darkness with everybody in that specific debate :-p
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 5:43:45 PM

I am an idiot,

Also we didn't even finish our gender debate...

So we better finish this one lol.
TheLastMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 5:55:00 PM

I am an idiot,

It's a good thing.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 5:55:40 PM
My sig...

'Nuff said.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
TheLastMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 5:56:37 PM

I am an idiot,

There is no cure for this disease.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 6:10:39 PM
At 6/20/2014 5:43:19 PM, Envisage wrote:

I am an idiot,

The problem is I keep accepting random open challenges rather than private challenges...

Don't worry about our debate... I have my rebuttal almost finished... And I feel like sharing the darkness with everybody in that specific debate :-p

Darkness??? Uhhhhh okay...
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 6:12:44 PM
At 6/20/2014 6:10:39 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

I am an idiot,

Lol I have a feeling that I am inadvertently creeping you out/making you nervous. If I am then you must know that I am pretty much aware of such, and that I am still somewhat sane haha.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 6:14:22 PM
At 6/20/2014 6:12:44 PM, Envisage wrote:

I am an idiot,

Lol I have a feeling that I am inadvertently creeping you out/making you nervous. If I am then you must know that I am pretty much aware of such, and that I am still somewhat sane haha.

Not at all, just I don't think it's dark is why I said it like tht haha
"Good Times" ~ Max
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 6:18:08 PM
At 6/20/2014 6:14:22 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

I am an idiot,

Maybe we can debate my masculinity afterwards haha.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 6:27:37 PM
At 6/20/2014 6:18:08 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 6/20/2014 6:14:22 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

I am an idiot,

Maybe we can debate my masculinity afterwards haha.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh 0.0 idk bout that one lol
"Good Times" ~ Max