http://www.bronyland.com...

Me:

Me:
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2014 3:00:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/23/2014 1:03:34 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I thought we had more bronies and pegasisters.

Me too bro :(
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 12:09:55 AM
I felt like my mind was melting as I took that test...Anyway, I am something called "Twilight Sparkle." The description reads:

"You're often found diving into a book or spending hours working on that project of yours. It's important that you put in as much of an effort learning as possible so your knowledge will someday come in handy. Because of this, you may sometimes be skeptical of things that you don't have any proof of. While you tend to be booksmart as opposed to streetsmart, you also tend to be a tad socially awkward, not always sure how well you fit in with your friends or maybe not even having a lot of them in the first place, but you're still a solid friend when it comes down to it and would be there to help any of them with their problems. Even though you may be talented, you're the total opposite of a showoff, shying away from bragging or even talking about your talents. You don't want the world to think you're a braggart, after all. You're quite humble and modest, but you're also looking for acceptance and praise for your talents."

I only got this result by a slim margin. I was also very close to "Rarity" and "Rainbow Dash."
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 12:20:41 AM
At 6/24/2014 12:09:55 AM, bsh1 wrote:
I felt like my mind was melting as I took that test...Anyway, I am something called "Twilight Sparkle." The description reads:

"You're often found diving into a book or spending hours working on that project of yours. It's important that you put in as much of an effort learning as possible so your knowledge will someday come in handy. Because of this, you may sometimes be skeptical of things that you don't have any proof of. While you tend to be booksmart as opposed to streetsmart, you also tend to be a tad socially awkward, not always sure how well you fit in with your friends or maybe not even having a lot of them in the first place, but you're still a solid friend when it comes down to it and would be there to help any of them with their problems. Even though you may be talented, you're the total opposite of a showoff, shying away from bragging or even talking about your talents. You don't want the world to think you're a braggart, after all. You're quite humble and modest, but you're also looking for acceptance and praise for your talents."

I only got this result by a slim margin. I was also very close to "Rarity" and "Rainbow Dash."

You don't have to play this now, but go ahead and save it for when you need it.

https://www.youtube.com...
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 5:14:53 AM
I got apple jack.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 8:05:02 PM
Rarity, but Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle, and Rainbow Dash were close to tied for second, but a noticeable second.
My work here is, finally, done.
JasonMartin-327
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 4:17:10 PM
I don't know why, but I always get Applejack whenever I take it. No biggie, but since I got it three times, I guess it accurately reflects who I am, or at least mildly.
Words are powerful. Ideas are immortal. Thoughts are everlasting. There will always be those who will destroy and oppress, but our words will live on.

-- Aviators on "Bulletproof"
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 7:26:23 PM
I am applejack... whatever that is.

A real hard worker you are, yup. If there's one thing you hate, it's being inactive or coming across as lazy. You'll put in more effort than anyone else, even if it may be against your better judgement or even if delagating your work is a smarter option. It's not surprising to see you working all day long, even if it's to help friends out. However, friendship is still important to you, so you will always, always stick to your commitments and keep your promises.

You're a tell-it-like-it-is pony, not holding your tongue and telling whoever whatever's on your mind or what your true thoughts are. Thankfully, you can still pick your words carefully and still keep some sensitivity towards what you say. But, others may find you irritable in appearance if you're not getting your way or you feel against something.

You are also most likely to be athletic and into staying fit, knowing that if you're not, you won't be able to keep up with your work. Fashion and looking good aren't on the top of your priorities, to say the least. You also tend to be very protective of your friends, standing up for them against anyone who is causing them problems, and usually succeeding in warding off any foes. You'd gladly lose a limb if it meant saving a friend's life.
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 7:41:41 PM
At 6/27/2014 7:26:23 PM, YYW wrote:
I am applejack... whatever that is.

A real hard worker you are, yup. If there's one thing you hate, it's being inactive or coming across as lazy. You'll put in more effort than anyone else, even if it may be against your better judgement or even if delagating your work is a smarter option. It's not surprising to see you working all day long, even if it's to help friends out. However, friendship is still important to you, so you will always, always stick to your commitments and keep your promises.

You're a tell-it-like-it-is pony, not holding your tongue and telling whoever whatever's on your mind or what your true thoughts are. Thankfully, you can still pick your words carefully and still keep some sensitivity towards what you say. But, others may find you irritable in appearance if you're not getting your way or you feel against something.

You are also most likely to be athletic and into staying fit, knowing that if you're not, you won't be able to keep up with your work. Fashion and looking good aren't on the top of your priorities, to say the least. You also tend to be very protective of your friends, standing up for them against anyone who is causing them problems, and usually succeeding in warding off any foes. You'd gladly lose a limb if it meant saving a friend's life.

ME TOO!!! :D
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 8:01:10 PM
At 6/27/2014 3:18:57 PM, Legitdebater wrote:
Arghh... Too many bronies.....

Never enough
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 10:26:19 PM
At 6/27/2014 8:01:10 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Never enough

If you didn't have a little girl, would you really be a brony, though?
Tsar of DDO
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 10:34:25 PM
Accidently clicked ctrl + w so I cannot post my results directly, but I got Pinkie Pie! Closely followed by Rainbow Dash and, sadly, Rarity. I had litterally nothing in Fluttershy and just below average with Applejack and Twilight Sparkle.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 7:03:24 AM
At 6/27/2014 10:26:19 PM, YYW wrote:
At 6/27/2014 8:01:10 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Never enough

If you didn't have a little girl, would you really be a brony, though?

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net...
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 8:55:54 AM
"I felt like my mind was melting as I took that test..."
is pretty accurate.

#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 10:27:05 AM
I am this pony

https://www.youtube.com...
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 11:28:08 AM
At 6/28/2014 8:55:54 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
is pretty accurate.

That's just the hatred melting from your soul. You know that MLP could have turned Palpatine away from the dark side.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 11:53:46 AM
At 6/28/2014 11:28:08 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/28/2014 8:55:54 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
is pretty accurate.

That's just the hatred melting from your soul. You know that MLP could have turned Palpatine away from the dark side.

I like MLP to some extent (I've watched, like, ten episodes), but that test made me want to claw my eyes out.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
doomswatter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2014 11:51:47 AM
To my great satisfaction, the test says that I'm Rainbow Dash. To my chagrin, it says I'm very close to Rarity. I guess she does have some good qualities, though. I am pretty hot.
"You are an irritating fly, and my sword is the flyswatter of your doom." - Sir Chivalot