Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2014 3:53:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
DDO!! How are you all doing?!
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2014 5:15:21 PM
At 6/23/2014 3:53:09 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

I'm very good Marie, better than deserved =) I'm doing wonderful! I'm living a dream, it's like i'm in heaven, it's like i have no problems whatsoever LOL!
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2014 5:53:00 PM

Fine, thanks. And you dear?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2014 7:21:07 PM

I'm doing good, all things considered. How about you?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 3:54:55 PM
Glad to hear you three are doing well! :)
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 6:04:30 PM
What a wonderful day! Rollerbladed over 20 miles (all with my guitar on my back and I never ended up playing it, oh well) and finished my textbook (Critical Food Issues) so I can get started on my thesis! I think I'm going to do it on school lunch programs.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 6:30:49 PM
At 6/24/2014 6:04:30 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
What a wonderful day! Rollerbladed over 20 miles (all with my guitar on my back and I never ended up playing it, oh well) and finished my textbook (Critical Food Issues) so I can get started on my thesis! I think I'm going to do it on school lunch programs.

Wow!!!!!! That's awesome!!
"Good Times" ~ Max
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 10:14:03 PM
I'm okay. I'm starting to realize just how much of an interior-oriented person I am, as I've come up with my very first emotional problem I can't solve. But other than that, I spend most of my time either reading to writing debate arguments, which is just how I wanted to spend my summer.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 10:43:07 PM
At 6/24/2014 10:14:03 PM, Subutai wrote:
I'm okay. I'm starting to realize just how much of an interior-oriented person I am, as I've come up with my very first emotional problem I can't solve. But other than that, I spend most of my time either reading to writing debate arguments, which is just how I wanted to spend my summer.

Well if you ever need to talk, I'd lend time to help ya if I can :)
"Good Times" ~ Max