Jump to topic:

Sh*t that happens...

Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 11:21:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why do bad things have a tendency to happen to good people?

This statement was made from my observations of society, people around me, and movies.

I don't know, maybe it's just me. Maybe I just notice and care about the bad things that happen to good people more than I do the bad things that happen to bad people. But I highly doubt that.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 2:17:19 PM
At 6/25/2014 11:21:38 AM, Defro wrote:

This statement was made from my observations of society, people around me, and movies.

I don't know, maybe it's just me. Maybe I just notice and care about the bad things that happen to good people more than I do the bad things that happen to bad people. But I highly doubt that.

Because either

1. Life sucks, :P

or

2. It's a test from God.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 2:26:42 PM

had a feeling you were gonna fvcking post here. Wanna hang out again before Taiwan?
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 10:41:18 PM
At 6/25/2014 2:26:42 PM, Dennybug wrote:

had a feeling you were gonna fvcking post here. Wanna hang out again before Taiwan?

Can't. I've got a funeral to attend.
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 10:51:18 PM
It is easier to do "bad" things to "good" people and get away with it. Also, "good" people are less likely to use "bad" venues to fend off "bad" things.
0x5f3759df
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 4:12:57 AM

Because by being 'good', they're tending to do more things that relinquish their privilege, a privilege that bad people will often abuse. Not doubt I'm over-generalising to some extent, though.