Jump to topic:

pouring your heart out in a debate

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2014 3:21:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I thought I'd just put my heart into this debate, and step away from my analytical side. So for anyone that would like to know a little more about me, take a look. http://www.debate.org...

I may have risked losing the debate, in an attempt to get stuff off my chest, but I thought "oh well".

I didn't edit it as much and I just put my heart into what I wrote so it may not flow as well as it should, but there it is.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2014 3:32:08 AM
I'm very sorry that you've had to go through all this, and that was a very hard-hitting story. Even so (and I'm not in any way trying to belittle your experiences at all), I don't think it was appropriate to write that as a debate argument.
#StandWithBossy
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2014 3:47:43 AM
At 6/30/2014 3:32:08 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
I'm very sorry that you've had to go through all this, and that was a very hard-hitting story. Even so (and I'm not in any way trying to belittle your experiences at all), I don't think it was appropriate to write that as a debate argument.

I was experimenting. Once I get more opinions, I'll figure it out. Thanks for helping me along in the process, by providing feedback.