Jump to topic:

pouring your heart out in a debate

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2014 3:21:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I thought I'd just put my heart into this debate, and step away from my analytical side. So for anyone that would like to know a little more about me, take a look. http://www.debate.org...

I may have risked losing the debate, in an attempt to get stuff off my chest, but I thought "oh well".

I didn't edit it as much and I just put my heart into what I wrote so it may not flow as well as it should, but there it is.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2014 3:32:08 AM
I'm very sorry that you've had to go through all this, and that was a very hard-hitting story. Even so (and I'm not in any way trying to belittle your experiences at all), I don't think it was appropriate to write that as a debate argument.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2014 3:47:43 AM
At 6/30/2014 3:32:08 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
I'm very sorry that you've had to go through all this, and that was a very hard-hitting story. Even so (and I'm not in any way trying to belittle your experiences at all), I don't think it was appropriate to write that as a debate argument.

I was experimenting. Once I get more opinions, I'll figure it out. Thanks for helping me along in the process, by providing feedback.