Total Posts:65|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I completely lost all my respect for women

Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 8:49:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Because of 1 incident, i will never value women the same way again. As far as i can remember, as a child, i had 2 sides: the person who was always sensitive, the person who wanted to find a girl and show so much affection, love, passion, and do everything for her. I would be the sweetest man she ever needed as i would be committed to her and her feelings, but my other side, the part of me who caused me to hit, punch, slap girls..the person who broke their hearts...destroyed these feelings, rebuked me for having such a heart so big because he knew that girls are trouble...that they'd turn on me. I didn't listen because i thought he was wrong..because i thought somewhere out there, there would be a girl that would love me and accept me for who i really am...and i couldn't believe my eyes, when i had girls have feelings for me..it was too good to be true...but then i realized, it was all a lie! No one deserves a guy like me! And because of that, i will no longer be the same person anymore! I'm sick of women! I'm sick of the attitude that men have to do EVERYTHING for them! That other part of me was right as my friends encourage to simply satisfy my lusts with them. Maybe that's why God made them. Maybe they're good for nothing but to please men! Just like my friend said "bro, there's no giving, you don't give, cuz in the end, they'll turn on you...it's about taking what you can get your hands on.." Maybe i should take what i want: a great body, money, a good cook, etc. and give nothing back cuz i never got anything back in return! (and if any one of you wants to fight lets go then!) I will prove to you that not all men are the same if you prove to me that not all women are the same....
Dennybug
Posts: 711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 9:23:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 8:49:56 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
Because of 1 incident, i will never value women the same way again. As far as i can remember, as a child, i had 2 sides: the person who was always sensitive, the person who wanted to find a girl and show so much affection, love, passion, and do everything for her. I would be the sweetest man she ever needed as i would be committed to her and her feelings, but my other side, the part of me who caused me to hit, punch, slap girls..the person who broke their hearts...destroyed these feelings, rebuked me for having such a heart so big because he knew that girls are trouble...that they'd turn on me. I didn't listen because i thought he was wrong..because i thought somewhere out there, there would be a girl that would love me and accept me for who i really am...and i couldn't believe my eyes, when i had girls have feelings for me..it was too good to be true...but then i realized, it was all a lie! No one deserves a guy like me! And because of that, i will no longer be the same person anymore! I'm sick of women! I'm sick of the attitude that men have to do EVERYTHING for them! That other part of me was right as my friends encourage to simply satisfy my lusts with them. Maybe that's why God made them. Maybe they're good for nothing but to please men! Just like my friend said "bro, there's no giving, you don't give, cuz in the end, they'll turn on you...it's about taking what you can get your hands on.." Maybe i should take what i want: a great body, money, a good cook, etc. and give nothing back cuz i never got anything back in return! (and if any one of you wants to fight lets go then!) I will prove to you that not all men are the same if you prove to me that not all women are the same....

There's all those women, then there's GCL!

just kidding, I'm sorry to hear about your circumstance. Has anything in particular happened with a specific girl recently? It's not worth to get upset over the women that you know when there's 3.5 billion other ones out there. The search is long and hard so dont give up.
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 9:29:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 9:23:57 AM, Dennybug wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:49:56 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
Because of 1 incident, i will never value women the same way again. As far as i can remember, as a child, i had 2 sides: the person who was always sensitive, the person who wanted to find a girl and show so much affection, love, passion, and do everything for her. I would be the sweetest man she ever needed as i would be committed to her and her feelings, but my other side, the part of me who caused me to hit, punch, slap girls..the person who broke their hearts...destroyed these feelings, rebuked me for having such a heart so big because he knew that girls are trouble...that they'd turn on me. I didn't listen because i thought he was wrong..because i thought somewhere out there, there would be a girl that would love me and accept me for who i really am...and i couldn't believe my eyes, when i had girls have feelings for me..it was too good to be true...but then i realized, it was all a lie! No one deserves a guy like me! And because of that, i will no longer be the same person anymore! I'm sick of women! I'm sick of the attitude that men have to do EVERYTHING for them! That other part of me was right as my friends encourage to simply satisfy my lusts with them. Maybe that's why God made them. Maybe they're good for nothing but to please men! Just like my friend said "bro, there's no giving, you don't give, cuz in the end, they'll turn on you...it's about taking what you can get your hands on.." Maybe i should take what i want: a great body, money, a good cook, etc. and give nothing back cuz i never got anything back in return! (and if any one of you wants to fight lets go then!) I will prove to you that not all men are the same if you prove to me that not all women are the same....

There's all those women, then there's GCL!

just kidding, I'm sorry to hear about your circumstance. Has anything in particular happened with a specific girl recently? It's not worth to get upset over the women that you know when there's 3.5 billion other ones out there. The search is long and hard so dont give up.

I'm not smiling right now and i don't care if there's 3.5 billion out there, who's to say that they're not all fake as the next person. This is directed to the person who knows exactly who they are: You want to fix this, you do it! I won't do a single dang thing! Got a problem with a female making the 1st move and making up for their mistakes? Good! That's one less person i have to put up with! Understand?! Huh?1?
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 9:37:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 9:33:07 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 7/5/2014 9:32:22 AM, Envisage wrote:
You need to sort yourself out son.

Already did....

Then why the hell are you posting this here on a random forum, when you can barely control what you write, and generalising against half the human population.

Biology sucks, and it means men and women naturally behave differently between sexes, but the generalisation is about as appropriate as making one against black people, or Americans.
Dennybug
Posts: 711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 9:37:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 9:29:38 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 7/5/2014 9:23:57 AM, Dennybug wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:49:56 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
Because of 1 incident, i will never value women the same way again. As far as i can remember, as a child, i had 2 sides: the person who was always sensitive, the person who wanted to find a girl and show so much affection, love, passion, and do everything for her. I would be the sweetest man she ever needed as i would be committed to her and her feelings, but my other side, the part of me who caused me to hit, punch, slap girls..the person who broke their hearts...destroyed these feelings, rebuked me for having such a heart so big because he knew that girls are trouble...that they'd turn on me. I didn't listen because i thought he was wrong..because i thought somewhere out there, there would be a girl that would love me and accept me for who i really am...and i couldn't believe my eyes, when i had girls have feelings for me..it was too good to be true...but then i realized, it was all a lie! No one deserves a guy like me! And because of that, i will no longer be the same person anymore! I'm sick of women! I'm sick of the attitude that men have to do EVERYTHING for them! That other part of me was right as my friends encourage to simply satisfy my lusts with them. Maybe that's why God made them. Maybe they're good for nothing but to please men! Just like my friend said "bro, there's no giving, you don't give, cuz in the end, they'll turn on you...it's about taking what you can get your hands on.." Maybe i should take what i want: a great body, money, a good cook, etc. and give nothing back cuz i never got anything back in return! (and if any one of you wants to fight lets go then!) I will prove to you that not all men are the same if you prove to me that not all women are the same....

There's all those women, then there's GCL!

just kidding, I'm sorry to hear about your circumstance. Has anything in particular happened with a specific girl recently? It's not worth to get upset over the women that you know when there's 3.5 billion other ones out there. The search is long and hard so dont give up.

I'm not smiling right now and i don't care if there's 3.5 billion out there, who's to say that they're not all fake as the next person. This is directed to the person who knows exactly who they are: You want to fix this, you do it! I won't do a single dang thing! Got a problem with a female making the 1st move and making up for their mistakes? Good! That's one less person i have to put up with! Understand?! Huh?1?

You seem to still care about whoever it is that hurt you. I don't mean to come off as offensive but being passive agressive and making a post about women being objects is not going to help your situation no matter how mad you are. Perhaps you should try to communicate effectively as Jesus would.
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 9:40:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 9:37:25 AM, Envisage wrote:
At 7/5/2014 9:33:07 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 7/5/2014 9:32:22 AM, Envisage wrote:
You need to sort yourself out son.

Already did....

Then why the hell are you posting this here on a random forum, when you can barely control what you write, and generalising against half the human population.

Biology sucks, and it means men and women naturally behave differently between sexes, but the generalisation is about as appropriate as making one against black people, or Americans.

Maybe i'm not basing it on biology, but on experience...
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 9:40:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 9:37:38 AM, Dennybug wrote:
At 7/5/2014 9:29:38 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 7/5/2014 9:23:57 AM, Dennybug wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:49:56 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
Because of 1 incident, i will never value women the same way again. As far as i can remember, as a child, i had 2 sides: the person who was always sensitive, the person who wanted to find a girl and show so much affection, love, passion, and do everything for her. I would be the sweetest man she ever needed as i would be committed to her and her feelings, but my other side, the part of me who caused me to hit, punch, slap girls..the person who broke their hearts...destroyed these feelings, rebuked me for having such a heart so big because he knew that girls are trouble...that they'd turn on me. I didn't listen because i thought he was wrong..because i thought somewhere out there, there would be a girl that would love me and accept me for who i really am...and i couldn't believe my eyes, when i had girls have feelings for me..it was too good to be true...but then i realized, it was all a lie! No one deserves a guy like me! And because of that, i will no longer be the same person anymore! I'm sick of women! I'm sick of the attitude that men have to do EVERYTHING for them! That other part of me was right as my friends encourage to simply satisfy my lusts with them. Maybe that's why God made them. Maybe they're good for nothing but to please men! Just like my friend said "bro, there's no giving, you don't give, cuz in the end, they'll turn on you...it's about taking what you can get your hands on.." Maybe i should take what i want: a great body, money, a good cook, etc. and give nothing back cuz i never got anything back in return! (and if any one of you wants to fight lets go then!) I will prove to you that not all men are the same if you prove to me that not all women are the same....

There's all those women, then there's GCL!

just kidding, I'm sorry to hear about your circumstance. Has anything in particular happened with a specific girl recently? It's not worth to get upset over the women that you know when there's 3.5 billion other ones out there. The search is long and hard so dont give up.

I'm not smiling right now and i don't care if there's 3.5 billion out there, who's to say that they're not all fake as the next person. This is directed to the person who knows exactly who they are: You want to fix this, you do it! I won't do a single dang thing! Got a problem with a female making the 1st move and making up for their mistakes? Good! That's one less person i have to put up with! Understand?! Huh?1?

You seem to still care about whoever it is that hurt you. I don't mean to come off as offensive but being passive agressive and making a post about women being objects is not going to help your situation no matter how mad you are. Perhaps you should try to communicate effectively as Jesus would.

I pray that he would give me the strength to...
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 9:49:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 9:40:20 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 7/5/2014 9:37:25 AM, Envisage wrote:
At 7/5/2014 9:33:07 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 7/5/2014 9:32:22 AM, Envisage wrote:
You need to sort yourself out son.

Already did....

Then why the hell are you posting this here on a random forum, when you can barely control what you write, and generalising against half the human population.

Biology sucks, and it means men and women naturally behave differently between sexes, but the generalisation is about as appropriate as making one against black people, or Americans.

Maybe i'm not basing it on biology, but on experience...

Then you are applying your handful of data points.. Which are heavily biased depending on where you live and who you associate with, to the entirety of the female population.

I'll paraphrase zmike

"That's called extreme inductive reasoning, and we have a word for that, it is called stupidity"
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 9:51:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 9:49:56 AM, Envisage wrote:
At 7/5/2014 9:40:20 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 7/5/2014 9:37:25 AM, Envisage wrote:
At 7/5/2014 9:33:07 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 7/5/2014 9:32:22 AM, Envisage wrote:
You need to sort yourself out son.

Already did....

Then why the hell are you posting this here on a random forum, when you can barely control what you write, and generalising against half the human population.

Biology sucks, and it means men and women naturally behave differently between sexes, but the generalisation is about as appropriate as making one against black people, or Americans.

Maybe i'm not basing it on biology, but on experience...

Then you are applying your handful of data points.. Which are heavily biased depending on where you live and who you associate with, to the entirety of the female population.

I'll paraphrase zmike

"That's called extreme inductive reasoning, and we have a word for that, it is called stupidity"

So? And? your point? I'm not being rational, but i am being real...
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 9:53:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
You know Denny, maybe i should stop caring about that person, after all, what did they give me in return? A couple of meaningless apologies, a justification of their actions, deflecting questions, a lack of complete honesty..That's some friend i have there....
Dennybug
Posts: 711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 9:56:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 9:53:28 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
You know Denny, maybe i should stop caring about that person, after all, what did they give me in return? A couple of meaningless apologies, a justification of their actions, deflecting questions, a lack of complete honesty..That's some friend i have there....

If someone makes you unhappy, then you should just stop associating with them. :)
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 10:05:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 9:51:19 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 7/5/2014 9:49:56 AM, Envisage wrote:
At 7/5/2014 9:40:20 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 7/5/2014 9:37:25 AM, Envisage wrote:
At 7/5/2014 9:33:07 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 7/5/2014 9:32:22 AM, Envisage wrote:
You need to sort yourself out son.

Already did....

Then why the hell are you posting this here on a random forum, when you can barely control what you write, and generalising against half the human population.

Biology sucks, and it means men and women naturally behave differently between sexes, but the generalisation is about as appropriate as making one against black people, or Americans.

Maybe i'm not basing it on biology, but on experience...

Then you are applying your handful of data points.. Which are heavily biased depending on where you live and who you associate with, to the entirety of the female population.

I'll paraphrase zmike

"That's called extreme inductive reasoning, and we have a word for that, it is called stupidity"

So? And? your point? I'm not being rational, but i am being real...

Then I am glad you admit that you aren't being rational, and this your generalisations are null and void.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 11:08:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 8:49:56 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
Because of 1 incident, i will never value women the same way again. As far as i can remember, as a child, i had 2 sides: the person who was always sensitive, the person who wanted to find a girl and show so much affection, love, passion, and do everything for her. I would be the sweetest man she ever needed as i would be committed to her and her feelings, but my other side, the part of me who caused me to hit, punch, slap girls..the person who broke their hearts...destroyed these feelings, rebuked me for having such a heart so big because he knew that girls are trouble...that they'd turn on me. I didn't listen because i thought he was wrong..because i thought somewhere out there, there would be a girl that would love me and accept me for who i really am...and i couldn't believe my eyes, when i had girls have feelings for me..it was too good to be true...but then i realized, it was all a lie! No one deserves a guy like me! And because of that, i will no longer be the same person anymore! I'm sick of women! I'm sick of the attitude that men have to do EVERYTHING for them! That other part of me was right as my friends encourage to simply satisfy my lusts with them. Maybe that's why God made them. Maybe they're good for nothing but to please men! Just like my friend said "bro, there's no giving, you don't give, cuz in the end, they'll turn on you...it's about taking what you can get your hands on.." Maybe i should take what i want: a great body, money, a good cook, etc. and give nothing back cuz i never got anything back in return! (and if any one of you wants to fight lets go then!) I will prove to you that not all men are the same if you prove to me that not all women are the same....

First, get off your high horse.
Don't tell us you are this sweet man and women should love you for who you are, when you have two sides. You are not being you.
Second, there are plenty of bad relationships out there, involving many bad people.
I know plenty of people that I can't understand how in hell they are in a relationship with a certain person. Don't invest your time with them. Move on, and find another.
Third, you have to see things from the other perspective. Now, without knowing exactly what you are talking about, there are some people who express their feelings not in the way you would like. If this is an issue, that is on you, but move on if it is too much.

Personally, my wife is generally giving, but she can be extremely greedy and selfish as well (as can I). She was raised spoiled, as most current teens/young adults are, and it took some hard knocks to get that out of her.
My work here is, finally, done.
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 11:11:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 11:08:41 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:49:56 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
Because of 1 incident, i will never value women the same way again. As far as i can remember, as a child, i had 2 sides: the person who was always sensitive, the person who wanted to find a girl and show so much affection, love, passion, and do everything for her. I would be the sweetest man she ever needed as i would be committed to her and her feelings, but my other side, the part of me who caused me to hit, punch, slap girls..the person who broke their hearts...destroyed these feelings, rebuked me for having such a heart so big because he knew that girls are trouble...that they'd turn on me. I didn't listen because i thought he was wrong..because i thought somewhere out there, there would be a girl that would love me and accept me for who i really am...and i couldn't believe my eyes, when i had girls have feelings for me..it was too good to be true...but then i realized, it was all a lie! No one deserves a guy like me! And because of that, i will no longer be the same person anymore! I'm sick of women! I'm sick of the attitude that men have to do EVERYTHING for them! That other part of me was right as my friends encourage to simply satisfy my lusts with them. Maybe that's why God made them. Maybe they're good for nothing but to please men! Just like my friend said "bro, there's no giving, you don't give, cuz in the end, they'll turn on you...it's about taking what you can get your hands on.." Maybe i should take what i want: a great body, money, a good cook, etc. and give nothing back cuz i never got anything back in return! (and if any one of you wants to fight lets go then!) I will prove to you that not all men are the same if you prove to me that not all women are the same....

First, get off your high horse.
Don't tell us you are this sweet man and women should love you for who you are, when you have two sides. You are not being you.
Second, there are plenty of bad relationships out there, involving many bad people.
I know plenty of people that I can't understand how in hell they are in a relationship with a certain person. Don't invest your time with them. Move on, and find another.
Third, you have to see things from the other perspective. Now, without knowing exactly what you are talking about, there are some people who express their feelings not in the way you would like. If this is an issue, that is on you, but move on if it is too much.

Personally, my wife is generally giving, but she can be extremely greedy and selfish as well (as can I). She was raised spoiled, as most current teens/young adults are, and it took some hard knocks to get that out of her.

Well good for you..Unfortunately for me, it hasn't happened yet...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 11:13:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 9:53:28 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
You know Denny, maybe i should stop caring about that person, after all, what did they give me in return? A couple of meaningless apologies, a justification of their actions, deflecting questions, a lack of complete honesty..That's some friend i have there....

Realize that every relationship is entered into to get something out of it.
Whether it is a partner, lover, fun, teacher, etc, if getting what you want out of said relationship is not enough to compensate for the cost of being in one, then end it.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 11:14:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 11:11:44 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:

Well good for you..Unfortunately for me, it hasn't happened yet...

How old are you?
My work here is, finally, done.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 11:22:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 9:23:57 AM, Dennybug wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:49:56 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
Because of 1 incident, i will never value women the same way again. As far as i can remember, as a child, i had 2 sides: the person who was always sensitive, the person who wanted to find a girl and show so much affection, love, passion, and do everything for her. I would be the sweetest man she ever needed as i would be committed to her and her feelings, but my other side, the part of me who caused me to hit, punch, slap girls..the person who broke their hearts...destroyed these feelings, rebuked me for having such a heart so big because he knew that girls are trouble...that they'd turn on me. I didn't listen because i thought he was wrong..because i thought somewhere out there, there would be a girl that would love me and accept me for who i really am...and i couldn't believe my eyes, when i had girls have feelings for me..it was too good to be true...but then i realized, it was all a lie! No one deserves a guy like me! And because of that, i will no longer be the same person anymore! I'm sick of women! I'm sick of the attitude that men have to do EVERYTHING for them! That other part of me was right as my friends encourage to simply satisfy my lusts with them. Maybe that's why God made them. Maybe they're good for nothing but to please men! Just like my friend said "bro, there's no giving, you don't give, cuz in the end, they'll turn on you...it's about taking what you can get your hands on.." Maybe i should take what i want: a great body, money, a good cook, etc. and give nothing back cuz i never got anything back in return! (and if any one of you wants to fight lets go then!) I will prove to you that not all men are the same if you prove to me that not all women are the same....

There's all those women, then there's GCL!

Ahem thanks Denny ahem...

just kidding, I'm sorry to hear about your circumstance. Has anything in particular happened with a specific girl recently? It's not worth to get upset over the women that you know when there's 3.5 billion other ones out there. The search is long and hard so dont give up.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 12:17:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 8:49:56 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
Because of 1 incident, i will never value women the same way again. As far as i can remember, as a child, i had 2 sides: the person who was always sensitive, the person who wanted to find a girl and show so much affection, love, passion, and do everything for her. I would be the sweetest man she ever needed as i would be committed to her and her feelings,

but my other side, the part of me who caused me to hit, punch, slap girls..

O.o

the person who broke their hearts...destroyed these feelings, rebuked me for having such a heart so big because he knew that girls are trouble...that they'd turn on me. I didn't listen because i thought he was wrong..because i thought somewhere out there, there would be a girl that would love me and accept me for who i really am...and i couldn't believe my eyes, when i had girls have feelings for me..it was too good to be true...but then i realized, it was all a lie! No one deserves a guy like me! And because of that, i will no longer be the same person anymore! I'm sick of women! I'm sick of the attitude that men have to do EVERYTHING for them! That other part of me was right as my friends encourage to simply satisfy my lusts with them. Maybe that's why God made them. Maybe they're good for nothing but to please men! Just like my friend said "bro, there's no giving, you don't give, cuz in the end, they'll turn on you...it's about taking what you can get your hands on.." Maybe i should take what i want: a great body, money, a good cook, etc. and give nothing back cuz i never got anything back in return! (and if any one of you wants to fight lets go then!) I will prove to you that not all men are the same if you prove to me that not all women are the same....

If you had good experiences with women, you'd be saying the exact opposite.

Perhaps you're becoming involved with the wrong women, or are going into relationships for the wrong motives? Just a thought, because it's a tremendous burden to show that *all* women will betray you someday.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 12:18:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 12:17:29 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:49:56 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
Because of 1 incident, i will never value women the same way again. As far as i can remember, as a child, i had 2 sides: the person who was always sensitive, the person who wanted to find a girl and show so much affection, love, passion, and do everything for her. I would be the sweetest man she ever needed as i would be committed to her and her feelings,

but my other side, the part of me who caused me to hit, punch, slap girls..

O.o

the person who broke their hearts...destroyed these feelings, rebuked me for having such a heart so big because he knew that girls are trouble...that they'd turn on me. I didn't listen because i thought he was wrong..because i thought somewhere out there, there would be a girl that would love me and accept me for who i really am...and i couldn't believe my eyes, when i had girls have feelings for me..it was too good to be true...but then i realized, it was all a lie! No one deserves a guy like me! And because of that, i will no longer be the same person anymore! I'm sick of women! I'm sick of the attitude that men have to do EVERYTHING for them! That other part of me was right as my friends encourage to simply satisfy my lusts with them. Maybe that's why God made them. Maybe they're good for nothing but to please men! Just like my friend said "bro, there's no giving, you don't give, cuz in the end, they'll turn on you...it's about taking what you can get your hands on.." Maybe i should take what i want: a great body, money, a good cook, etc. and give nothing back cuz i never got anything back in return! (and if any one of you wants to fight lets go then!) I will prove to you that not all men are the same if you prove to me that not all women are the same....

If you had good experiences with women, you'd be saying the exact opposite.

Perhaps you're becoming involved with the wrong women, or are going into relationships for the wrong motives? Just a thought, because it's a tremendous burden to show that *all* women will betray you someday.

If i had good experiences, but i didn't =( Maybe i am..God knows...
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 12:19:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 12:18:25 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:17:29 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:49:56 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
Because of 1 incident, i will never value women the same way again. As far as i can remember, as a child, i had 2 sides: the person who was always sensitive, the person who wanted to find a girl and show so much affection, love, passion, and do everything for her. I would be the sweetest man she ever needed as i would be committed to her and her feelings,

but my other side, the part of me who caused me to hit, punch, slap girls..

O.o

the person who broke their hearts...destroyed these feelings, rebuked me for having such a heart so big because he knew that girls are trouble...that they'd turn on me. I didn't listen because i thought he was wrong..because i thought somewhere out there, there would be a girl that would love me and accept me for who i really am...and i couldn't believe my eyes, when i had girls have feelings for me..it was too good to be true...but then i realized, it was all a lie! No one deserves a guy like me! And because of that, i will no longer be the same person anymore! I'm sick of women! I'm sick of the attitude that men have to do EVERYTHING for them! That other part of me was right as my friends encourage to simply satisfy my lusts with them. Maybe that's why God made them. Maybe they're good for nothing but to please men! Just like my friend said "bro, there's no giving, you don't give, cuz in the end, they'll turn on you...it's about taking what you can get your hands on.." Maybe i should take what i want: a great body, money, a good cook, etc. and give nothing back cuz i never got anything back in return! (and if any one of you wants to fight lets go then!) I will prove to you that not all men are the same if you prove to me that not all women are the same....

If you had good experiences with women, you'd be saying the exact opposite.

Perhaps you're becoming involved with the wrong women, or are going into relationships for the wrong motives? Just a thought, because it's a tremendous burden to show that *all* women will betray you someday.

If i had good experiences, but i didn't =( Maybe i am..God knows...

Well yknow... it only takes one woman. I mean really, most people date quite a few girls before they find the right one.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 12:27:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 8:49:56 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
Because of 1 incident, i will never value women the same way again. As far as i can remember, as a child, i had 2 sides: the person who was always sensitive, the person who wanted to find a girl and show so much affection, love, passion, and do everything for her.
"I would be the sweetest man she ever needed as i would be committed to her and her feelings, but my other side, the part of me who caused me to hit, punch, slap girls..the person who broke their hearts...destroyed these feelings, rebuked me for having such a heart so big because he knew that girls are trouble
You should never hit someone... seriously...
...that they'd turn on me. I didn't listen because i thought he was wrong..because i thought somewhere out there, there would be a girl that would love me and accept me for who i really am
If God wills, one day it'll happen.
...and i couldn't believe my eyes, when i had girls have feelings for me..it was too good to be true...but then i realized, it was all a lie! No one deserves a guy like me!
God has a plan for everyone. She wasn't your plan.
And because of that, i will no longer be the same person anymore! I'm sick of women!
You cannot generalize all women because of your experiences with one, or a few.
I'm sick of the attitude that men have to do EVERYTHING for them!
Ahem. I don't think that at all.
That other part of me was right as my friends encourage to simply satisfy my lusts with them. Maybe that's why God made them. Maybe they're good for nothing but to please men!
Excuse me?!
Just like my friend said "bro, there's no giving, you don't give, cuz in the end, they'll turn on you...it's about taking what you can get your hands on.." Maybe i should take what i want: a great body, money, a good cook, etc. and give nothing back cuz i never got anything back in return!
There are good girls out there Truth.
(and if any one of you wants to fight lets go then!)
I don't want to fight you.
I will prove to you that not all men are the same if you prove to me that not all women are the same....
I have brown eyes. Zarroette has blue.
I don't have glasses. Tulle has.
We're not the same.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 12:28:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 12:27:48 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:49:56 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
Because of 1 incident, i will never value women the same way again. As far as i can remember, as a child, i had 2 sides: the person who was always sensitive, the person who wanted to find a girl and show so much affection, love, passion, and do everything for her.
"I would be the sweetest man she ever needed as i would be committed to her and her feelings, but my other side, the part of me who caused me to hit, punch, slap girls..the person who broke their hearts...destroyed these feelings, rebuked me for having such a heart so big because he knew that girls are trouble
You should never hit someone... seriously...
...that they'd turn on me. I didn't listen because i thought he was wrong..because i thought somewhere out there, there would be a girl that would love me and accept me for who i really am
If God wills, one day it'll happen.
...and i couldn't believe my eyes, when i had girls have feelings for me..it was too good to be true...but then i realized, it was all a lie! No one deserves a guy like me!
God has a plan for everyone. She wasn't your plan.
And because of that, i will no longer be the same person anymore! I'm sick of women!
You cannot generalize all women because of your experiences with one, or a few.
I'm sick of the attitude that men have to do EVERYTHING for them!
Ahem. I don't think that at all.
That other part of me was right as my friends encourage to simply satisfy my lusts with them. Maybe that's why God made them. Maybe they're good for nothing but to please men!
Excuse me?!
Just like my friend said "bro, there's no giving, you don't give, cuz in the end, they'll turn on you...it's about taking what you can get your hands on.." Maybe i should take what i want: a great body, money, a good cook, etc. and give nothing back cuz i never got anything back in return!
There are good girls out there Truth.
(and if any one of you wants to fight lets go then!)
I don't want to fight you.
I will prove to you that not all men are the same if you prove to me that not all women are the same....
I have brown eyes. Zarroette has blue.
I don't have glasses. Tulle has.
We're not the same.

I realize that now...
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 12:30:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 12:28:52 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:27:48 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:49:56 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
Because of 1 incident, i will never value women the same way again. As far as i can remember, as a child, i had 2 sides: the person who was always sensitive, the person who wanted to find a girl and show so much affection, love, passion, and do everything for her.
"I would be the sweetest man she ever needed as i would be committed to her and her feelings, but my other side, the part of me who caused me to hit, punch, slap girls..the person who broke their hearts...destroyed these feelings, rebuked me for having such a heart so big because he knew that girls are trouble
You should never hit someone... seriously...
...that they'd turn on me. I didn't listen because i thought he was wrong..because i thought somewhere out there, there would be a girl that would love me and accept me for who i really am
If God wills, one day it'll happen.
...and i couldn't believe my eyes, when i had girls have feelings for me..it was too good to be true...but then i realized, it was all a lie! No one deserves a guy like me!
God has a plan for everyone. She wasn't your plan.
And because of that, i will no longer be the same person anymore! I'm sick of women!
You cannot generalize all women because of your experiences with one, or a few.
I'm sick of the attitude that men have to do EVERYTHING for them!
Ahem. I don't think that at all.
That other part of me was right as my friends encourage to simply satisfy my lusts with them. Maybe that's why God made them. Maybe they're good for nothing but to please men!
Excuse me?!
Just like my friend said "bro, there's no giving, you don't give, cuz in the end, they'll turn on you...it's about taking what you can get your hands on.." Maybe i should take what i want: a great body, money, a good cook, etc. and give nothing back cuz i never got anything back in return!
There are good girls out there Truth.
(and if any one of you wants to fight lets go then!)
I don't want to fight you.
I will prove to you that not all men are the same if you prove to me that not all women are the same....
I have brown eyes. Zarroette has blue.
I don't have glasses. Tulle has.
We're not the same.

I realize that now...
Good. Then just leave it be.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 12:36:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 8:57:54 AM, Cermank wrote:
Signed,
A supreme gentleman

Hahahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha

Fvcking perfect

P.s. Yes I did decide I will be violently angry and horribly manipulative and abusive to 50% of the population based on my baby sample of almost nothing. Because thats completely rational.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Dennybug
Posts: 711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 12:39:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 11:22:21 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 7/5/2014 9:23:57 AM, Dennybug wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:49:56 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
Because of 1 incident, i will never value women the same way again. As far as i can remember, as a child, i had 2 sides: the person who was always sensitive, the person who wanted to find a girl and show so much affection, love, passion, and do everything for her. I would be the sweetest man she ever needed as i would be committed to her and her feelings, but my other side, the part of me who caused me to hit, punch, slap girls..the person who broke their hearts...destroyed these feelings, rebuked me for having such a heart so big because he knew that girls are trouble...that they'd turn on me. I didn't listen because i thought he was wrong..because i thought somewhere out there, there would be a girl that would love me and accept me for who i really am...and i couldn't believe my eyes, when i had girls have feelings for me..it was too good to be true...but then i realized, it was all a lie! No one deserves a guy like me! And because of that, i will no longer be the same person anymore! I'm sick of women! I'm sick of the attitude that men have to do EVERYTHING for them! That other part of me was right as my friends encourage to simply satisfy my lusts with them. Maybe that's why God made them. Maybe they're good for nothing but to please men! Just like my friend said "bro, there's no giving, you don't give, cuz in the end, they'll turn on you...it's about taking what you can get your hands on.." Maybe i should take what i want: a great body, money, a good cook, etc. and give nothing back cuz i never got anything back in return! (and if any one of you wants to fight lets go then!) I will prove to you that not all men are the same if you prove to me that not all women are the same....

There's all those women, then there's GCL!

Ahem thanks Denny ahem...


There's the Marie Category

Then you guys Category <3

Then everyone else
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 12:42:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 12:39:41 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 7/5/2014 11:22:21 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 7/5/2014 9:23:57 AM, Dennybug wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:49:56 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
Because of 1 incident, i will never value women the same way again. As far as i can remember, as a child, i had 2 sides: the person who was always sensitive, the person who wanted to find a girl and show so much affection, love, passion, and do everything for her. I would be the sweetest man she ever needed as i would be committed to her and her feelings, but my other side, the part of me who caused me to hit, punch, slap girls..the person who broke their hearts...destroyed these feelings, rebuked me for having such a heart so big because he knew that girls are trouble...that they'd turn on me. I didn't listen because i thought he was wrong..because i thought somewhere out there, there would be a girl that would love me and accept me for who i really am...and i couldn't believe my eyes, when i had girls have feelings for me..it was too good to be true...but then i realized, it was all a lie! No one deserves a guy like me! And because of that, i will no longer be the same person anymore! I'm sick of women! I'm sick of the attitude that men have to do EVERYTHING for them! That other part of me was right as my friends encourage to simply satisfy my lusts with them. Maybe that's why God made them. Maybe they're good for nothing but to please men! Just like my friend said "bro, there's no giving, you don't give, cuz in the end, they'll turn on you...it's about taking what you can get your hands on.." Maybe i should take what i want: a great body, money, a good cook, etc. and give nothing back cuz i never got anything back in return! (and if any one of you wants to fight lets go then!) I will prove to you that not all men are the same if you prove to me that not all women are the same....

There's all those women, then there's GCL!

Ahem thanks Denny ahem...



There's the Marie Category

Then you guys Category <3

Are you trying to say I'm a guy?! XD :P

Then everyone else
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
thett3
Posts: 14,356
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 12:45:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 8:57:54 AM, Cermank wrote:
Signed,
A supreme gentleman
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right