Jump to topic:

I need to vent

Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 2:36:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
If you don't want to f*cking read it, then click away now. Don't leave a stupid sh*tty message like '1st World problems' or something like that. No one is f*cking forcing you to read my comments.

So anyway, for about the 3rd time, I had to deal with this stupid f*cking cow of a fat lady, that can't do anything right. Someone needs to beat this f*ckwit over the head with something. She literally couldn't f*cking flip the image I sent through today, and so I had to go into HER office to do it for her, AND THEN she blames me for not being able to send a better copy through. Just f*cking useless; couldn't solve her email problem of hers, either. Can't you type it into Google? IS IT REALLY THAT F*CKING HARD TO USE GOOGLE, YOU STUPID B*TCH? CAN'T YOU TYPE WITH THOSE SAUSAGE FINGERS OF YOURS?

God, and then when I fixed it for her, by literally rotating the picture with the image program she was using (took like 1 min, hadn't used it before), THEN SHE DOESN'T EVEN F*CKING SAY THANK YOU! What is with this f*cking fatty? You stupid, fugly, incompetent baboon. YOU CAN'T EVEN USE BASIC F*CKING COMPUTER PROGRAMS!! HOW THE F*CK DID YOU EVEN GET HIRED? YOU'RE THE UGLIEST, SH*TTIEST PERSON I'VE EVER HAD TO LOOK AT. YOUR PERSONALITY IS SH*T, YOU LOOK LIKE A WHALE, AND YOU CAN'T PERFORM BASIC SECRETARIAL TASKS!!! You're lucky that I've been taking anger management classes, you fat f*ck, because myself of the past would have belted you. In fact, if you try this sh*t with me again, you're going to get it. F*cking fatty.

/vent
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 5:19:24 AM
*hug*

Some people are slow... and mean. Ignore them and push on forward in life.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 5:38:58 AM
I'm disappointed in this.
Not for the rant, but for the personal insults. I was expecting a more fun read.

Oh, well. Good luck with that.
Is this person a government employee? Seems like government everywhere will breed incompetence.
My work here is, finally, done.
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 9:31:09 AM
At 7/6/2014 2:36:57 AM, Zarroette wrote:
If you don't want to f*cking read it, then click away now. Don't leave a stupid sh*tty message like '1st World problems' or something like that. No one is f*cking forcing you to read my comments.

So anyway, for about the 3rd time, I had to deal with this stupid f*cking cow of a fat lady, that can't do anything right. Someone needs to beat this f*ckwit over the head with something. She literally couldn't f*cking flip the image I sent through today, and so I had to go into HER office to do it for her, AND THEN she blames me for not being able to send a better copy through. Just f*cking useless; couldn't solve her email problem of hers, either. Can't you type it into Google? IS IT REALLY THAT F*CKING HARD TO USE GOOGLE, YOU STUPID B*TCH? CAN'T YOU TYPE WITH THOSE SAUSAGE FINGERS OF YOURS?

God, and then when I fixed it for her, by literally rotating the picture with the image program she was using (took like 1 min, hadn't used it before), THEN SHE DOESN'T EVEN F*CKING SAY THANK YOU! What is with this f*cking fatty? You stupid, fugly, incompetent baboon. YOU CAN'T EVEN USE BASIC F*CKING COMPUTER PROGRAMS!! HOW THE F*CK DID YOU EVEN GET HIRED? YOU'RE THE UGLIEST, SH*TTIEST PERSON I'VE EVER HAD TO LOOK AT. YOUR PERSONALITY IS SH*T, YOU LOOK LIKE A WHALE, AND YOU CAN'T PERFORM BASIC SECRETARIAL TASKS!!! You're lucky that I've been taking anger management classes, you fat f*ck, because myself of the past would have belted you. In fact, if you try this sh*t with me again, you're going to get it. F*cking fatty.

/vent

I sometimes wonder why people like that get hired :-\
E_Pluribus_Unum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 9:20:51 PM
I am having difficulty in how exactly I should put this, but here it goes.

Stupid people are everywhere. In some cases (like mine), you don't even have to look any further than your own backyard.
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 10:53:44 PM

/vent

you've made my morning. I lol'd multiple times.
tracy_owens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 11:16:33 PM
If you don't want to f*cking read it, then click away now. Don't leave a stupid sh*tty message like '1st World problems' or something like that.

And I thought people in 3rd world countries had it rough.
tracy_owens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 11:28:25 PM
How exactly is this not a first world problem. It is pretty trivial when compared to the struggles in 3rd world countries and challenges faced by people in the lower social-economic status.
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 11:45:22 PM
At 7/6/2014 11:28:25 PM, tracy_owens wrote:
How exactly is this not a first world problem. It is pretty trivial when compared to the struggles in 3rd world countries and challenges faced by people in the lower social-economic status.

she never said it wasn't a first world problem.
tracy_owens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 11:56:23 PM
At 7/6/2014 11:45:22 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 7/6/2014 11:28:25 PM, tracy_owens wrote:

she never said it wasn't a first world problem.

That is true. I went under the assumption that since she stated " Don't leave a stupid sh*tty message like '1st World problems'", that it was a first world problem. If it is not a 1st world problem, why would she be against people categorizing it as a 1st world problem?
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 12:09:26 AM

/vent

how come you didnt just resend one that was rotated?