Jump to topic:

Debate Declaration

Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 9:44:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The sad state of my ELO record remains highly unaccounted for. For the past sixth months that I have been on this site, things aren't going too well for me. With politics interfering into my online life, I was only limited to doing debates in which I feel strongly for, i.e vaccinations, the Holocaust, Fascism, Statecraft etc.

However, SUXS TO BE ME. 90% of my debates are noob snipes. That why my ELO is so high. Because noob snipes ftw!

However, this sucks. I need more debating experience. My debating skills are non-existent. I need YOUR help DDo. I need YOU to propose debate topics.

Keep in mind that I'm currently entangled in four debates right now, but I will soon be in need of two more debates.

Here are the resolutions that I am willing to debate:

"Anarchism cannot be an effective system of organization" with me taking con

"J.J Rosseau's View of the State of Nature is inferior to the Hobbesian View" with me taking pro

"The Unification of Thailand and Laos is preferable" with me taking pro

"Religion is not generally evil" with me taking pro, or con

Discuss DDo. I could do anything SERIOUS AND MEANINGFUL.

Thanks!
Your honored and hated quasi-fascistic monarchist,
Kc1999
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 5:04:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/9/2014 9:44:17 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
The sad state of my ELO record remains highly unaccounted for. For the past sixth months that I have been on this site, things aren't going too well for me. With politics interfering into my online life, I was only limited to doing debates in which I feel strongly for, i.e vaccinations, the Holocaust, Fascism, Statecraft etc.

However, SUXS TO BE ME. 90% of my debates are noob snipes. That why my ELO is so high. Because noob snipes ftw!

However, this sucks. I need more debating experience. My debating skills are non-existent. I need YOUR help DDo. I need YOU to propose debate topics.

Keep in mind that I'm currently entangled in four debates right now, but I will soon be in need of two more debates.

Here are the resolutions that I am willing to debate:

"Anarchism cannot be an effective system of organization" with me taking con

"J.J Rosseau's View of the State of Nature is inferior to the Hobbesian View" with me taking pro

"The Unification of Thailand and Laos is preferable" with me taking pro

"Religion is not generally evil" with me taking pro, or con

Discuss DDo. I could do anything SERIOUS AND MEANINGFUL.

Thanks!
Your honored and hated quasi-fascistic monarchist,
Kc1999

Resolved: The United States Federal Government should mine asteriods. (pro)
Resolved: The United States Federal Government should colonize Mars. (con)
Resolved: The United States Federal Government should clean up space junk. (con)
Resolved: On the balance, the United States Federal Government is justified in interveening in the internal political proccess of another nation in an attempt to stop Human Rights abuses. (con)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~